2/1/11 DLC Discussion Thread - The Clash's London Calling Album!

MagnetMagnet Moderator
edited February 2011 in Rock Band
hmxhenry;4271367 said:
Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation®3 system (Feb. 1):

• “London Calling” X
• “Brand New Cadillac”
• “Jimmy Jazz”
• “Hateful”
• “Rudie Can’t Fail” X
• “Spanish Bombs” X
• “The Right Profile”
• “Lost in the Supermarket”
• “Clampdown” X
• “The Guns of Brixton”
• “Wrong ‘Em Boyo”
• “Death or Glory”
• “Koka Kola”
• “The Card Cheat” X
• “Lover’s Rock”
• “Four Horsemen”
• “I’m Not Down”
• “Revolution Rock”

(All tracks are original master recordings)
(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system Feb. 2)

These tracks will be available for purchase as individual tracks and as “London Calling (Album)” on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade
$19.99, £9.99 UK, €14.99 EU (1600 Microsoft Points, 2000 Wii Points) for London Calling (Album)

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

I've been looking forward to this day for a long time, as have many forum members for the past few years. A couple years ago, two very dedicated forum members even sent copies of London Calling to HMX:
hmxhenry;1731843 said:
One copy of London Calling was donated to the HMX library where anyone can check it out at their leisure. The second copy of London Calling currently resides in the Community Department, and I plan on giving it an extended listen in the near future. It's been years since I've listened to it in its entirety.

Thanks again for passing along the cds. We definitely appreciate your extreme enthusiasm. I'm not saying that everyone should start sending us their favorite cds (I'm not saying that they shouldn't either) but it's a level of fan dedication that's rarely seen. We will give these albums a good home. Rock on!

I'd say you have definitely given the album a good home! :D

Comments