Should they've put the keyboard in The Beatles Rockband?

PatrickMerriganPatrickMerrigan Unsigned
edited March 2011 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Just saying like cuz most of the beatles songs are epic on keys. :)

Comments

• mbnasir6mbnasir6 Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    No because
    A) Keyboard was not made until after RB2 and TBRB was in production after RB1
    B) It would be really bad and half-assed because everything would of been rushed
    C) And if they delayed TBRB until 2010 it would of lost many sales and popularity because it would If been released after all the GH Spin Offs, LRB and GDRB.
  • edited January 2011
    It would have been cool sure, but we can would of, should of, could of, all day.

I would pay a premium to have the The Beatles tracks updated for keys and made exportable to RB3 but everyone knows I am a crazy dreamer.
  • Derrek42Derrek42 Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    Doc_SoCal;4273837 said:
    It would have been cool sure, but we can would of, should of, could of, all day.

I would pay a premium to have the The Beatles tracks updated for keys and made exportable to RB3 but everyone knows I am a crazy dreamer.

....but your not the only one. (oh wait, that's not The Beatles....just John.)

I would love to have the Beatles keys parts. When I first got the game, I was thinking how awesome it would be to have the keys parts to play....
  • itsmemjgitsmemjg Opening Act
    edited January 2011
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited January 2011
    Should they have? Yes

Could they have? No
  • Arsenal-LadArsenal-Lad Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    nascarfan19;4274166 said:
    Should they have? Yes

Could they have? No

I agree 100% with this.
  • PatrickMerriganPatrickMerrigan Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    Stop messin'
  • HotMangoChutneyHotMangoChutney Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    Perhaps the best decision was they should have waited until they finished RB3 until they released TB:RB.
  • JoeSaintsFanJoeSaintsFan Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    HotMangoChutney;4275457 said:
    Perhaps the best decision was they should have waited until they finished RB3 until they released TB:RB.

But they would have lost their big ticket item, Harmonies.
    edited February 2011
    Well, what's more important to you in the long run -- TB:RB having introduced Harmonies, or TB: RB also having keyboard and Pro Modes just like RB3? :confused:
  • jokergt500jokergt500 Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    I would have waited another year just to have rb3 instruments on the Beatles rock band. Thats why i hope apple will give in and we can gets some dlc packs or export with added fee of rb3 abilities. Chances are really slim.
    edited February 2011
    HotMangoChutney;4280441 said:
    Well, what's more important to you in the long run -- TB:RB having introduced Harmonies, or TB: RB also having keyboard and Pro Modes just like RB3? :confused:

I'd live without it, but one of the reasons the game sold as many copies as it did was becuase of harmonies. Taking that out would lose lots of money, making it harder for more DLC than it already is.
    edited February 2011
    No, TB:RB would still have harmonies, but they, too, would've been introduced in RB3 instead.
    edited February 2011
    HotMangoChutney;4281760 said:
    No, TB:RB would still have harmonies, but they, too, would've been introduced in RB3 instead.

I never said they would'nt have it, but it wouldn't be as big a deal and TB:RB wouldn't have anything new carrying it forward, losing lots of sales.
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    HotMangoChutney;4275457 said:

The release date of TB:RB coincided with the re-release of their remastered albums, and was chosen to reference Revolution 9. Basically, there was a TON of Beatles hype that the game rode to move copies. Had it come out near RB3, it wouldn't have sold even half as much as it did despite the Beatles' popularity and the Pro modes it would have.
  • pikmin1318pikmin1318 Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    I would've loved this because I'm a piano player and I love The Beatles, I know how to play their songs by heart so i would been able to play this game with a keyboard easily.
  • liaminhliaminh Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    Would you pay for a new version of TB:RB that has Keyboard and Pro mode?
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited March 2011
    Sadly, if they did that, then there would have ended up several songs unplayable on some instruments, particularly on keyboard, since most of their early stuff doesn't use any keys.
  • yazidoyazido Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    Once there was a way....PLUN PLAN...
    Sure Beatles without Piano is like a day without the sun and yes i woul pay every price to have the whole discography on TB:RB with pro an keybords
  • liaminhliaminh Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    Bront20;4328201 said:
    Sadly, if they did that, then there would have ended up several songs unplayable on some instruments, particularly on keyboard, since most of their early stuff doesn't use any keys.
    But that's true for any band. BTW, "Rock'n roll music" has some pretty frenetic keyboard playing. Would be fun to use your elbow on that one! :)