The TriumphantBass Productions News and Announcement Thread

TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
edited February 2013 in The Rock Band Network
Approved Setlist
"(pin)Ballz" - Insomniac Games - Preview*
(XBLM (Trial) 4/16/11 - 80 MSP)/(PSN 7/19/11 - $0.99)

"Toast(Live)" - Heywood Banks-Preview
(XBLM (Trial) 8/2/11 - 80 MSP)/(PSN 11/1/11 $0.99)

"Genuine Penguin" - Askari Nari-Preview
(XBLM (Trial) 9/1/11 - 80 MSP)

"Gemini" - Brian Kahanek-Preview [Blitz]
(XBLM (Trial) 11/29/12 - 160 MSP) /(PSN 2/5/13 $1.99)

"Bottle Rocket"
- Brian Kahanek
(XBLM (Trial) 2/7/13 - 160 MSP)

*100% of profits benefit Child's Play

Clicking the "Approved Setlist" link will create a setlist of all the songs that have been released.

Youtube Channel
Twitter

Comments

• NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    T is correct
    "T??ST" by ??????? ????S
    Votes reset(anyone who has voted can now also vote again)

EDIT: Whoops, I slipped by telling you there was a vote for T, so I'll throw in the S as well
  • edited January 2011
    R

the frist word has to be Trust
    edited January 2011
    Next letter revealed Monday afternoon.
    Currently 1 vote for 'R'
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    I figured it out. You may have to mark it as English and French, officially, from that one verse.

I'm curious how you'll make the stems work, personally.
    edited January 2011
    FairwoodStudios;4275572 said:
    I figured it out. You may have to mark it as English and French, officially, from that one verse.

I'm curious how you'll make the stems work, personally.

Good job Fairwood, you got it. ;)
    Just don't tell what it is.
    edited January 2011
    TubaDude49;4275597 said:
    Good job Fairwood, you got it. ;)
    Just don't tell what it is.

Oh, I won't. I enjoy engineering a riddle as much as I do solving one. :) Who knows, I may even drop subtle hints to help (or misdirect) others trying to figure it out.
    edited January 2011
    FairwoodStudios;4275611 said:
    Oh, I won't. I enjoy engineering a riddle as much as I do solving one. :) Who knows, I may even drop subtle hints to help (or misdirect) others trying to figure it out.

Is that what you like most?
    edited January 2011
    TubaDude49;4275627 said:
    Is that what you like most?

...naw, I'd say there's other things I like more. I know for some people it's what their lives are all about, pretty much, but... shrug.
  • DavyinaTogaDavyinaToga Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    MagicMurderBag7;4275543 said:
    the frist word has to be Trust

Oh shnike, it's not "Trust." I know what it is, and I am SOOOOOO FOORRKING JEALOUSSS NAAO!!!!! I wanted TAG to get that song, you lame bastard!! Grr, I Hate You, TriumphantBass!!
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: x 1000

EDIT: P.S. Would you like some help authoring it? Please??
    edited January 2011
    DavyinaToga;4275753 said:
    EDIT: P.S. Would you like some help authoring it? Please??

Not to diminish it too much, but... this ain't exactly a prog epic we're talking about here. :P
  • Tego1inTego1in Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    edited January 2011
    DavyinaToga;4275753 said:
    \I wanted TAG to get that song, you lame bastard!! Grr, I Hate You, TriumphantBass!!

Normally I would take offense to that, but I'm just so happy to see that much excitement for an unnannounced song.

And since the song is pretty obvious, I'll just announce it Monday. I'll keep people guessing until then for personal reasons
    edited January 2011
    Tego1in;4275971 said:
    Toast?

Yeah!
    edited January 2011
    TubaDude49;4276018 said:
    Normally I would take offense to that, but I'm just so happy to see that much excitement for an unnannounced song.

:D

In all seriousness, congrats on getting him involved. Definitely plan on picking this one up.
    edited February 2011
    Look out for another awesome announcement on or around the 15th, when a certain song should be hitting playtest(it's not "Toast")
    edited February 2011
    Well, I mentioned it in the 2.0 thread a while back, but I guess I'll take the time now to officially announce "(pin)Ballz" by Insomniac Games, which is currently processing in the pipeline.
    If you had been carefully reading all 147 replies on the Ratchet and Clank All 4 One Announcement on the PS Blog a while back, you may have noticed this sooner, but I doubt anyone took the time to do that other than me.

Anyways, this is a song Insomniac Games(developers of Spyro 1-3; Ratchet and Clank, and Resistance) used to recruit employees. The RBN version rocks out even harder, featuring a full band, unlike their accoustic version here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ogv4d7j3gc

100% of profits go to Child's Play
    Preview up soon
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    TubaDude49;4317534 said:
    Well, I mentioned it in the 2.0 thread a while back, but I guess I'll take the time now to officially announce "(pin)Ballz" by Insomniac Games, which is currently processing in the pipeline.
    If you had been carefully reading all 147 replies on the Ratchet and Clank All 4 One Announcement on the PS Blog a while back, you may have noticed this sooner, but I doubt anyone took the time to do that other than me.

Anyways, this is a song Insomniac Games(developers of Spyro 1-3; Ratchet and Clank, and Resistance) used to recruit employees. The RBN version rocks out even harder, featuring a full band, unlike their accoustic version here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ogv4d7j3gc

100% of profits go to Child's Play
    Preview up soon

Huh. I forgot they did the early Spyro games.

Can't wait for the preview!
    edited March 2011
    ... and its official. "(pin)Ballz" has processed and became the first song to hit playtesting in RBN2. Now all it needs are tests...
    edited March 2011
    It should be entering peer review shortly. I would upload my preview, but its an old build with a broken vocals track.
    edited March 2011
    Finally, I worked out all the bugs and the pipeline managed to cooperate
    30% Peer Review, Yeah!
    edited March 2011
    Just a quick update. I fixed some major guitar errors and sent it back in for a quick round of testing, but so far its been largely ignored.
    Regardless, I have a preview of the new build that looks much better. and I feel that I can release to the public. Expect it by the end of the week.
    edited March 2011
    I'd like to present the first ever preview of "(pin)Ballz" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11dya1yy5yw
    This is an old build though, so there is some stuff off. I completely cleaned up most of that Guitar part, etc.
    Enjoy
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, I noticed quite a few mistakes on the guitar at the least.

Here's hopin' you fixed most of them! Looks really fun.
    edited March 2011
    SeymourDuncan17;4351408 said:
    Yeah, I noticed quite a few mistakes on the guitar at the least.

Here's hopin' you fixed most of them! Looks really fun.

Yeah, they should all be fixed now. I just don't have the capability to record these myself, so I can't always just go make a new one when I fix stuff
    edited March 2011
    Yeah! Getting some publicity. Not only did I get an article about "(pin)Ballz" on Insomniac's blog http://www.insomniacgames.com/blogcast/blog/insomniac_insider/152570977 , it was also retweeted by both John Drake and Rock Band
    edited March 2011
    Congrats!

Also, because of that, I was interested in checking out the story trailer for Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One. Before now, I was thinking it was going to be pretty "eh". Now, I really want it!
    edited April 2011
    "(pin)Ballz" has just passed Peer Review and is currently in quarintine. If all goes well it should be included in next week's update
    edited April 2011
    *thumbs up*

"Toast" will magically appear in playtest as soon as "(pin)Ballz" hits the store riiiiiiight?
    edited April 2011
    TubaDude49;4366327 said:
    "(pin)Ballz" has just passed Peer Review and is currently in quarintine. If all goes well it should be included in next week's update

Cool beans! ^^