New Bar Nights in Dallas

HeroGearHeroGear Unsigned
edited March 2011 in Rock Band Events
This venue has cancelled due to lack of people.

Every Tuesday
The Maple Point bar
5415 Maple Ave. Dallas

Hosted by Warren Peace, these events are very good. He has over 900 songs, ions w/cymbals and double pedals, 2 full size strat controllers (not the pro ones, yet), a p bass, keyboard, mustang guitar, triple mics, effects lights, 2 40 inch monitors, a hitmaster for stage monitor, and a pevy cabinet with dual 8 woofers, dual horns, and a 200 watt amp (so things get VERY load, lost one club last fall because the neighbors complained!)

So come out and join in the fun, I'll be there in full RedRocker fashion! so don't be afraid to come by and say hi.

Comments

• BadacidtripBadacidtrip Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    That's awesome news, i cant wait to get out there and rock out!! Thanks for the info!!
  • HeroGearHeroGear Unsigned
    edited February 2011
    Another new venue!
    Starting this Tuesday Feb. 22, 2011
    The Maple Point bar
    5415 Maple Ave. Dallas

Hosted by Warren Peace, these events are very good. He has over 800 songs, ions w/cymbals and double pedals, 2 full size strat controllers (not the pro ones, yet), a p bass, keyboard, mustang guitar, triple mics, effects lights, 2 40 inch monitors, a hitmaster for stage monitor, and a pevy cabinet with dual 8 woofers, dual horns, and a 200 watt amp (so things get VERY load, lost one club last fall because the neighbors complained!)

So come out and join in the fun, I'll be there in full RedRocker fashion! so don't be afraid to come by and say hi.
    edited February 2011
    forgot, it starts at 8pm.
    edited February 2011
    The Maple Point in Dallas has had it's first RB night, and it's going to be a great place if we can get the turnout to keep it going. It is ideal in a number of ways, plenty of free parking, no cover, cheap drinks, and the staff said we can crank it up as load as we want! Come out and hang with us, Warren has now passed 900 songs and I'm sure we can find something you like!
  • RockBandBearRockBandBear Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    Same Set up Different Bar Better Staff The Bar is All About Rock Band Tuesday Nights
    HeroGear;4275184 said:
    Warren has got a new venue for Rock Band Bar Nights. Every Wednesday from 8pm till closing (2am) at:
    The Billiard Den
    580 W Arapaho
    Richardson, TX.

Nice big stage, Ion drums, full size strat controller, precision bass, Mustang, keyboard, 800+ songs, and three mics.

Come out and join us, we always have a lot of fun, plus you get to hang out with me!