My RB4 Setlist (V.1)

metallica0688metallica0688 Opening Act
edited February 2011 in Your Ultimate Setlist
My Rockband 4 setlist

I have revised my songs and have decided to make the list for the exception of a few songs be those that include either Harmonies & Keyboards or both .

* Denotes that Harmonies is not included

**Denotes that Keys is not included

Songs-

The 1950's-5

Bill Haley & The Comets -Rock Around the Clock *

Ray CharlesWhat'd I Say

The Champs-Tequilla**

The Coasters-Charlie Brown**

Jerry Lee Lewis-Whole Lotta Shakin Going On*

The 1960's-12

The Trogg's-Wildthing**

Donovan-Sunshine Superman*

Sam & Dave-Soul Man*

Van Morrison-Brown Eyed Girl*/**

Mike Pender's Searchers-Love Potion #9**

Jackie Wilson-Higher And Higher, (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me)**

The Angels-My Boyfriends Back**

Jackson 5-"Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah

Steppenwolf-Magic Carpet Ride

The Beach Boy's -Wouldn't It Be Nice**

The Temptations-Just My Imagination

The Rolling Stones-Sympathy For The Devil

1970's-15

Stevie Wonder-Superstition

Buzzcocks-Going Steady

The Sex Pistols-I Wanna Be Me

The Ramones-Today Your Love,Tomorrow The World

Exile-Kiss You All Over

Pat Travers-Snortin' Whiskey

Edwin Starr-War

Eddie Kendricks-Just My Imagination(Running Away With Me)

Elton John-Rocket Man( I Think Its Going To Be A Long Long Time) (Live)

WildCherry-Play That Funky Music White Boy

Rod Stewart-Maggie May

Don Mclean-American Pie

Three Dog Night -Joy To The World

Kiss-Rock & Roll All Nite

Foghat- Slow Ride

1980's-23

The Undertones-It's Going To Happen

Minuteman-Double Nickels

Journey-Separate Ways(Worlds Apart)

Rick Springfield-Jessie's Girl

The Clash-Rock The Casbah

Stray Cats-Rock This Town

Soft Cell-Tainted Love

Men At Work-Down Under

Toto-Africa

Sammy Hagar- I Can't Drive 55

Quiet Riot-Bang Your Head(Metal Health)

ZZ Top-Legs

Huey Lewis & The News-Hip To Be Square

Boston-Amanda

Megadeth-Killing Is My Business and Business Is Good

Motorhead-Jailbait

Manowar-All Men Play On Ten

Culture Club-Karma Chameleon

Accept-Balls To The Wall

Billy Squier-The Stroke

Run DMC-Walk This Way

Lita Ford- Close My Eyes Forever

1990's-20

Elton John & Little Richard-The Power

Billy Idol-Cradle Of Love

Skid Row- Slave To The Grind

Phil Collins-Do You Remember?

Tom Cochran-Life Is A Highway

Sting-All This Time

Queensryche-Silent Lucidity

Bonnie Raitt-Something To Talk About

Extreme-Hole Hearted

Firehouse-Love Of A Lifetime

Spin Doctors-Little Miss Can't Be Wrong

Beck-Loser

Collins Raye-That's My Story

Pantera-Cowboys From Hell

Testament-Return To Serenity

Anthrax-Bring The Noise(with Chuck D)

Rage Against The Machine-Know Your Enemy

Primus-My Name Is Mud

Biohazard-Down For Life

Counting Crows-Omaha

Sublime-Wrong Way

2000's-24

Muse-Uprising

3 Doors Down -When I'm Gone

Train-Calling All Angels

White Stripes-Ball and Biscuit

The Killers-Somebody Told Me

Incubus-Wish You Were Here

Iron Maiden-Wicker Man

Cradle Of Filth-Tortured Soul Asylum

Evergrey-Torn

King's X-Go Tell Somebody

Ayreon-Newborn Race

Clutch-Minotaur

The Coydogs-Nothing On Me

Mastodon-Seabeast

Creepjoint-Black

High on Fire -To Cross The Bridge

Sick Puppies-You're Going Down

Flyleaf-All Around Me

Lustra-Scotty Doesn't Know

Nightwish-Master Passion Greed

Extol-Burial

Darkthrone-Transylvania Hunger

Kings of Leon- Use Somebody

Dream Theater-Take the Time

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited January 2011
    Eh.

Also, you have two Heart songs, your Linkin Park choice is already DLC, and so is your X track, I think.
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    Indeed, pretty eh, to be honest, for relatively poor song choices (at least for a setlist). Another one of those "setlists" that seems to be more of a wishlist.

I mean, Mechanix?!?!? Men at Work and it's not Down Under?!??! P-LEASE!

S***, I didn't even know Rob Halford had a solo gig.

EDIT: Oh yeah and to add to your list of songs that are already DLC: Metal Thrashing Mad (Live).
  • metallica0688metallica0688 Opening Act
    edited January 2011
    SeymourDuncan17;4276446 said:
    Indeed, pretty eh, to be honest, for relatively poor song choices (at least for a setlist). Another one of those "setlists" that seems to be more of a wishlist.

I mean, Mechanix?!?!? Men at Work and it's not Down Under?!??! P-LEASE!

S***, I didn't even know Rob Halford had a solo gig.

EDIT: Oh yeah and to add to your list of songs that are already DLC: Metal Thrashing Mad (Live).

I didn't put Down Under as HMX would likely have this as DLC to make some money off of it .

Megadeth is shown to have a solid relationship so more songs from them is likely and Mechanix is a good song fun yet challenging .

What you been living under a rock to not know that Rob Halford is done solo projects .

But hey everyone has their own taste in music . I was going more for introducing New Artist to the game with most of the selections I think I've done this for the most part .

If you have a song that would be for one of the artist I have then let me know I maybe willing to change it .
    edited January 2011
    metallica0688;4276463 said:
    I didn't put Down Under as HMX would likely have this as DLC to make some money off of it . Megadeth is shown to have a solid relationship so more songs from them is likely and Mechanix is a good song fun yet challenging . What you been living under a rock to not know that Rob Halford is done solo projects . But hey everyone has their own taste in music . I was going more for introducing New Artist to the game with most of the selections .
    If you have a song that would be for one of the artist I have then let me know I maybe willing to change it .

I'm pretty sure not exactly everyone knows Rob Halford did solo stuff. Especially considering the only record of his I'm finding on iTunes just came out last October and it seems to be somewhat obscure.

And if you're gonna have Mechanix, please put in The Four Horsemen instead. The song, IMO, sounds waaaaaay more badass played slower and with Hetfield's vocals.

And I love all kinds of music. Actually, you'd be pretty hard-pressed to find a kind of music I don't like. There aren't that many bands I'd consider truly "bad" as well. It's not about taste, just that a lot of the song choices (or band choices for that matter) don't exactly jump out to me.

I suppose as a personal setlist, it's pretty darn good and I'd probably pay for most of this as DLC. But, as a realistic RB4 setlist, I gotta say, it's horrible.
    edited January 2011
    metallica0688;4276463 said:
    I didn't put Down Under as HMX would likely have this as DLC to make some money off of it .
    Seriously? That's just awful reasoning.
    edited January 2011
    GNFfhqwhgads;4276539 said:
    Seriously? That's just awful reasoning.

Why what other song from Men at Work would you pay as DLC if Down Under was on disc ?
    edited January 2011
    SeymourDuncan17;4276474 said:
    I'm pretty sure not exactly everyone knows Rob Halford did solo stuff. Especially considering the only record of his I'm finding on iTunes just came out last October and it seems to be somewhat obscure.

And if you're gonna have Mechanix, please put in The Four Horsemen instead. The song, IMO, sounds waaaaaay more badass played slower and with Hetfield's vocals.

And I love all kinds of music. Actually, you'd be pretty hard-pressed to find a kind of music I don't like. There aren't that many bands I'd consider truly "bad" as well. It's not about taste, just that a lot of the song choices (or band choices for that matter) don't exactly jump out to me.

I suppose as a personal setlist, it's pretty darn good and I'd probably pay for most of this as DLC. But, as a realistic RB4 setlist, I gotta say, it's horrible.

Well Halford is had two solo albums he is released in 2000 & 2002 . But yeah I can see some may not of known after he parted ways from Judas Priest .
    edited January 2011
    metallica0688;4276551 said:
    Why what other song from Men at Work would you pay as DLC if Down Under was on disc ?
    Why does there have to be ANY DLC from them?
  • GigakoopsGigakoops Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    GNFfhqwhgads;4276580 said:
    Why does there have to be ANY DLC from them?

Because, sir. Because.
  • I_Love_YouI_Love_You Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    We already have the Anthrax song, if no one's said it.

And I can't believe I'd be saying this, but I think you might have too much classic rock.

There were a few choices that stuck out at me as being a bit unusual, but I saw very little that was bad. I'd really enjoy it if it were released.

Also Nightwish is win. Never seen anyone choose that song either. I doubt Nightwish would let it be released in a game though (because of what the song is about), but we can hope.
  • iRNProiRNPro Unsigned
    edited January 2011
    Well, this has a lot of Variety :)
    I like some of the songs, but not all of them...
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited January 2011
    Like the variety, but there's no novelty songs anywhere! Those are my favorite parts of the games.
    edited January 2011
    LiveHomeVideo;4276691 said:
    Like the variety, but there's no novelty songs anywhere! Those are my favorite parts of the games.
    Didn't you see the Puddle of Mudd song?

Dohohoho...
    edited January 2011
    GNFfhqwhgads;4276703 said:
    Didn't you see the Puddle of Mudd song?

Dohohoho...

When the **** has Puddle of Mudd been novelty? God, your weird!

herpderp
  • I_Love_YouI_Love_You Road Warrior
    edited January 2011

At least it doesn't have any Made in Mexico songs.
    edited January 2011
    LiveHomeVideo;4276707 said:
    When the **** has Puddle of Mudd been novelty? God, your weird!

herpderp
    Whoosh!

I'm saying they're a joke of a band.
  • Heavens_SaintHeavens_Saint Rising Star
    edited January 2011
    GNFfhqwhgads;4276762 said:
    Whoosh!

In your opinion, remember? But your probably one of those types of people who think everyone must like what you like, hate what you hate, and think the same about what you think, etc. Just remember, people do have their own opinions.
    edited January 2011
    Heavens_Saint;4276869 said:
    In your opinion, remember? But your probably one of those types of people who think everyone must like what you like, hate what you hate, and think the same about what you think, etc. Just remember, people do have their own opinions.

I think the "in my opinion" part goes without saying.
  • TheKrazyKatzzzTheKrazyKatzzz Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    You get +17 points for having Ayreon and +5 for Nightwish. But you get -5 for no Muse, -5 for no Dream Theater, -5 for a random Steppenwolf song, and that comes out to 7.
    edited January 2011
    Heavens_Saint;4276869 said:
    In your opinion, remember?
    No, I had forgotten.

Here's a protip, whenever you read something someone says about ANYTHING, feel free to add in 'in my opinion' at the end of it. You'll see that the message doesn't change at all.
    edited January 2011
    TheKrazyKatzzz;4277392 said:
    You get +17 points for having Ayreon and +5 for Nightwish. But you get -5 for no Muse, -5 for no Dream Theater, -5 for a random Steppenwolf song, and that comes out to 7.

Well I could add them but I have over 120+ songs on disc now so not sure what visual improvements could be made with all these songs . Since some want or like the character creation aspect and other parts of the game of the different stages . Me I'm in for the music don't care where they play at or dress like .
    edited January 2011

So is there a particular song that you would like from one of the Artist that you consider novelty . I was going for some of the deep cuts on some but could be up to changing the song if the it seems to be a bit of an Eh on it .
  • V4VendettaV4Vendetta Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    Those cuts are too deep. I hated every choice for each band I knew.
    edited January 2011
    V4Vendetta;4277720 said:
    Those cuts are too deep. I hated every choice for each band I knew.

And which bands would that be ?
    edited January 2011
    GNFfhqwhgads;4276762 said:
    Whoosh!

Wow, that was... eh... funny... no, not really. Your sense of humor is real confusing, and hard to get until you describe it. Really poor joke.
    edited January 2011
    metallica0688;4277713 said:
    So is there a particular song that you would like from one of the Artist that you consider novelty . I was going for some of the deep cuts on some but could be up to changing the song if the it seems to be a bit of an Eh on it .

Maybe a TV/movie theme or internet meme. Some South Park or a movie from 2010 would do nicely IMO.
  • TheKrazyKatzzzTheKrazyKatzzz Road Warrior
    edited January 2011
    metallica0688;4277690 said:
    Well I could add them but I have over 120+ songs on disc now so not sure what visual improvements could be made with all these songs . Since some want or like the character creation aspect and other parts of the game of the different stages . Me I'm in for the music don't care where they play at or dress like .

Eh, it's your setlist. Let's face it, this isn't a real product, and if Harmonix made it, obviously they would have to cut songs to fit their budget. This is a list of songs you want Harmonix to include in some way or form, and also a way of showcasing what your ULTIMATE disc setup would be, not one you actually expect to happen. So long as it's under like 200 songs, honestly I don't think people are gonna be worried it's "too big."
    edited February 2011
    LiveHomeVideo;4277752 said:
    Maybe a TV/movie theme or internet meme. Some South Park or a movie from 2010 would do nicely IMO.

Well I add The Ventures -Hawaii 5-0 is the theme for the old/new show . Lutra's -Scotty Doens't Know was the song that was played throughout the movie EuroTrip .
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited February 2011
    You've got a lot of songs I'd like to play :D
    edited February 2011
    kingtonyx;4285854 said:
    You've got a lot of songs I'd like to play :D

Well thank you . Was trying to add some that would be Fun and get some new Artist into the game that is a bit surprising that they haven't been added yet for whatever reason .

Go ahead and add any to your DLC for your RB4 thread .