Is 'The Promise' by In This Moment in playtesting?

nymets819nymets819 Opening Act
edited February 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I was recently at the Music as a Weapon V concert and In This Moment opened and they kicked so much ass. This was my favorite song that they played and it is easily one of the best from 2010. Is it in playtesting as a couple of songs of theirs has already been released through the RBN or do you think this song has better chance to appear in the regular DLC since it is somewhat popular.

Plus a duet with a female and male = win for the harmonies and such.

Comments

• mrjsr05mrjsr05 Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    nymets819;4283373 said:
    I was recently at the Music as a Weapon V concert and In This Moment opened and they kicked so much ass. This was my favorite song that they played and it is easily one of the best from 2010. Is it in playtesting as a couple of songs of theirs has already been released through the RBN or do you think this song has better chance to appear in the regular DLC since it is somewhat popular.

Plus a duet with a female and male = win for the harmonies and such.
    not yet. where do i go to check what songs are in playtesting?
  • jeccanekojeccaneko Headliner
    edited February 2011
    No, it's not currently in playtesting and none of the authors have announced it. Will we get it in the future? Who knows.
  • cmajpwccmajpwc Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    God, I sure hope it gets released at some point. I saw it live back at Mayhem Fest last summer. It had so much energy it was incredible. Plus it would be challenging, too...

Now I have to go listen to this song a bunch of times lol

Also, how GREAT would this be if they utilized harmonies? =D
  • nymets819nymets819 Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    This song has to eventually come out. It would use harmonies in a way that hasn't been used yet... obviously being a duet. At least I don't think there are any songs out there that are duets that have the harmonies charted.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    nymets819;4286974 said:
    This song has to eventually come out. It would use harmonies in a way that hasn't been used yet... obviously being a duet. At least I don't think there are any songs out there that are duets that have the harmonies charted.
    Dunno about RBN, but Under Pressure is a duet.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    Oscarvarium;4286986 said:
    Dunno about RBN, but Under Pressure is a duet.
    And "Who Says You Can't Go Home".