Atomic by Blondie

mayhem117mayhem117 Road Warrior
edited February 2011 in The Rock Band Network
So I found that Atomic By Blondie is available as RBN dlc. It's probably one of my favorite Blondie songs and I'd love to play it in Rock Band. My only beef with it is that
a. the song is 240 MSP and b. There are no harmonies/keys and probably no pro drum charting (but I'm not sure)

My questions are
1) If a song is released on RBN can HMX release this song as official DLC as well? Like if HMX had a Seether pack could they do Remedy and Fake It again?

2) I heard that Atomic was taken down and cannot be found in the store. Does anyone know why this was? Maybe HMX had it scheduled as future DLC maybe?

I'm hoping we get a version of Atomic in the future that has all the Pro parts, this would be awesome and worth 240 points.

Comments

• BohemianMattBohemianMatt Headliner
    edited February 2011
    The bass line alone is worth the $3. I also like the guitar and drum parts, although neither are very hard. You can still buy it from the link on the eror420 site. Here's the Xbox Marketplace link if you don't want to search the above site.

The reason it was pulled had something to do with the record label, but I don't know if it will make an appearance as HMX DLC.
  • Groudon199Groudon199 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
    edited February 2011
    BohemianMatt;4285421 said:
    The reason it was pulled had something to do with the record label, but I don't know if it will make an appearance as HMX DLC.

I believe the reason given was that the record label was missing from the song data. It was supposed to go back into playtesting, but I don't think it ever did.