Any PS3 Pro Drums Songs This Week?

Copper BlueCopper Blue Opening Act
edited February 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I've been desperately waiting for No Direction by Longwave to make it over to the PS3, but if it doesn't have Pro drums I think I will reluctantly have to pass. As much as I love the song I just can't stand the thought of going back to playing the disco beat on the red pad.

Comments

  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    Copper Blue;4285555 said:
    I've been desperately waiting for No Direction by Longwave to make it over to the PS3, but if it doesn't have Pro drums I think I will reluctantly have to pass. As much as I love the song I just can't stand the thought of going back to playing the disco beat on the red pad.
    Disco beats are automatically flipped back from the red pad to the hi-hat in Pro Drums, no matter whether or not the song has tom markers. If you play a song that doesn't have pro drums charted (tom markers) then disco flip will be the right way round, but you'll be playing any toms that the song has on the cymbal of the same colour instead.
  • Copper BlueCopper Blue Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    Oscarvarium;4285590 said:
    Disco beats are automatically flipped back from the red pad to the hi-hat in Pro Drums, no matter whether or not the song has tom markers. If you play a song that doesn't have pro drums charted (tom markers) then disco flip will be the right way round, but you'll be playing any toms that the song has on the cymbal of the same colour instead.

    Yeah I guess that's my point. If I play on pro all the toms will be played wrong, but if I play on non-pro then the hi-hat's are flipped to red. Either way is bad so I'll probably skip the song.
  • dansolodansolo Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    You can play pro but then select no cymbals on the overshell in drum options. It still kind of sucks.
  • Copper BlueCopper Blue Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    dansolo;4296930 said:
    You can play pro but then select no cymbals on the overshell in drum options. It still kind of sucks.

    That's actually not a bad idea. I gave it a shot and I kept the yellow active (to activate disco flip) but deactivated the blue and green. Then I used my 2-way spiltter normally used on my extra crash, and mapped both yellows to the cymbal so I could still play the correct yellow tom notes. Kind of a pain but it worked great. It really is an amazing drum song for a buck.
Sign In or Register to comment.