Evanescence Should Re-Release "Bring Me To Life" on RBN 2.0 Witgh Updated Features.

MrMet2087MrMet2087 Road Warrior
edited February 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Listening to the song now and playing it the other night, damn it this song needs to be re-released by them themselves on RBN 2.0 with updated features if HMX themselves won't. The song has the most AMAZING vocal harmonies using the double tracking as well as her just doing her own vocal harmonies. And the keys/piano in that song is a "no-brainer" as well. Please do this. I'd pay $3.00 for it.

EDIT: OH yeah, "with" in the subject title is NOT spelled with a "G" last time I checked. I'm a boob.

Comments

• DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited February 2011
    I wouldn't rebuy it.. but maybe that's just me.
  • PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    I doubt HMX would let is pass.
  • madcapmattmadcapmatt Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    I'd rebuy it, not for 3 dollars though.
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    Pankrazzo;4291739 said:
    I nominate this for ******ed of post of the year!

"I doubt HMX would let an RBN author do what they do themselves and have already said it's okay for RBN authors to do."
  • RockoxRockox Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    I'd buy it again. The vocal line as it stands now is kinda gimped.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited February 2011
    I haven't grabbed it yet, but I will, and I'd still buy it again. Without even seeing the chart I know it needs it.
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    NoThru22;4293073 said:
    I nominate this for ******ed of post of the year!

"I doubt HMX would let an RBN author do what they do themselves and have already said it's okay for RBN authors to do."

It's not a RBN song, HMX released it. Which means this post is correct
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    TubaDude49;4295806 said:
    It's not a RBN song, HMX released it. Which means this post is correct
    D'oh! Thought it was Going Under.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    and yet.. this thread still in the rbn section.. ¬_¬
  • edited February 2011
    i would buy it again if harmonies and keys were charted (i didn't technically buy it the first time thanks to Pepsi). And why shouldn't it be in the RBN section? Evenescence has already released a song through the RBN and i'm sure HMX would be cool with them releasing an updated version on their own.
  • LyokoFreaksLyokoFreaks Unsigned
    edited February 2011
    Unless there is some stipulation in the agreement between the band/label and HMX, then HMX can't say anything about an author putting the song on RBN. It's the same exact situation as if those in charge of GH wanted a song already in RB, minus the civil war implications (that don't exist anyway).
  • SansChristopheSansChristophe Unsigned
    edited February 2011
    If HMX don't update the song, then the band should have it done. Either way, it needs to be done. I own both and would re-buy in a heartbeat
  • m_estockm_estock Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    They ought to re-release Bring Me to Life, Call Me When You're Sober, and release My Immortal. All of these songs have great keys/harmonies/awesomeness. If HMX won't do it then they should allow RBN authors to.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited February 2011
    m_estock;4307995 said:
    They ought to re-release Bring Me to Life, Call Me When You're Sober, and release My Immortal. All of these songs have great keys/harmonies/awesomeness. If HMX won't do it then they should allow RBN authors to.
    Fallen Full Album?

Honestly, I want "Lacrymosa".
  • AshtrayHeartAshtrayHeart Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    Actually, the Vocals in the song is the reason I'm not buying it currently. I can't help but think it'll soon be updated for the new parts soon.

I'm wary of what old DLC I buy now, since I dodged the bullet once (Before RB3 was released, out of all the Queen songs in DLC, I only bought one song. Lucky for me, it was a song that can't be upgraded for Harmony or Keyboard).
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited February 2011
    Pankrazzo;4291739 said:

HMX still take 70% of any songs taking though do they not? Hardly like they are shooting themselves in the foot with allowing labels to release music through alternative authors to HXM themselves for an already released song.

PS. The Topic Creater is a BOOB haha
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    Bront20;4308828 said:
    Fallen Full Album?

Honestly, I want "Lacrymosa".

This. So Much.

And Lithium. I'm not a real Evanescence fan, but seriously, in this song Amy's voice is fantastic.
  • WolfsbaneWolfsbane Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    I think they'd let them do it. Give the fans what they want. I'd pay the same price as grabbing pro charts for guitar/bass if even HMX would do it themselves.
    It's time to rework the songs we already have that need it.
    Seriously, How many people here own Rockband 3 and are still playing RB1, Green Day, Lego or RB2 for any other reason except for songs that didn't get ported over, playing with friends who don't own it(RB3) yet or Trophy/Achievement "whoring"?

I know once I'm done trophy hunting I'll probably never pick up those games again unless I want to play non exported songs.

So yeah Bring me to Life gives us keys, harmonies please!
  • WolfsbaneWolfsbane Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    AshtrayHeart;4308871 said:

I'm wary of what old DLC I buy now, since I dodged the bullet once (Before RB3 was released, out of all the Queen songs in DLC, I only bought one song. Lucky for me, it was a song that can't be upgraded for Harmony or Keyboard).

I'm the same way with a lot of my song choices for the moment. I'm taking it slow, focusing mostly on the new content (RB3 only) and am looking forward to RBN 2.0

Only reason I have double of Bon Jovi, Queen etc is because of the exports. I keep them on the game list for those that don't have the RB3 versions yet.
  • AshtrayHeartAshtrayHeart Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    Wolfsbane;4310509 said:
    I think they'd let them do it. Give the fans what they want. I'd pay the same price as grabbing pro charts for guitar/bass if even HMX would do it themselves.
    It's time to rework the songs we already have that need it.
    Seriously, How many people here own Rockband 3 and are still playing RB1, Green Day, Lego or RB2 for any other reason except for songs that didn't get ported over, playing with friends who don't own it(RB3) yet or Trophy/Achievement "whoring"?

I know once I'm done trophy hunting I'll probably never pick up those games again unless I want to play non exported songs.

So yeah Bring me to Life gives us keys, harmonies please!

I was picking up old achievements I never bothered getting in Rock Band 2 recently. Playing Dani California, I realized how much I miss that song.
  • xizorkatarnxizorkatarn Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    Well, Going Under should be re-released as well. There's a very prominent piano part begging for a charting and those harmonies... OH the harmonies!

In fact, while we're at it, let's release the whole album on RBN a la Alien Ant Farm! Haha