A Day To Remember Songs

gmendez93gmendez93 Unsigned
edited February 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I say that the Rock Band Network should create more A Day To Remember songs in the marketplace like "You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic" , "2nd Sucks" , Sticks and Bricks" and others from their new albums and previous albums. Many people like this band and it is a good idea to create more of these songs to make the players happy...

Comments

  • Nucks4cupNucks4cup Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    are you aware how RBN works?? They just cant put the songs in the game. They have to have the bands/ record labels permission. sure theres already some ADTR songs, but they might have said they only want these songs until they get a decent return on the ones in
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited February 2011
    The good news is that Victory is really diving head first into RBN stuff. I expect to have another big Victory announcement very soon :D Maybe more ADTR since the tracks sell really well, maybe some of Victory's other bands.
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    Maybe convincing Harmonix to give me the other ADTR songs, and Stereo Stereo ( Am I the only Wii user who wants that song? ) They can just send them to my Wii and I'll pay 50% more if I have to.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited February 2011
    GameMaster439;4292862 said:
    Maybe convincing Harmonix to give me the other ADTR songs, and Stereo Stereo ( Am I the only Wii user who wants that song? ) They can just send them to my Wii and I'll pay 50% more if I have to.

    It's too bad RBN is done on Wii. Maybe they could do a track pack or something?
  • Coltfan1223Coltfan1223 Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    kingtonyx;4292375 said:
    The good news is that Victory is really diving head first into RBN stuff. I expect to have another big Victory announcement very soon :D Maybe more ADTR since the tracks sell really well, maybe some of Victory's other bands.
    I hope they put in more Silverstein, some Hawethorne Heights, and Funeral for a Friend. More ADTR would be nice too. [:
  • RockerhairyRockerhairy Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    I'd love more ADTR, would also like to see from Victory some old Atreyu and Four Letter Lie.
  • SpongyeSpongye Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    I would love to see some of their material off of their first two albums, especially "Why Walk On Water When You Have Boats?", "You Should Have Killed Me When You Had the Chance (And Their Name Was Treason version)", and "Casablanca Sucked Anyways"
  • cmajpwccmajpwc Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    Spongye;4298861 said:
    I would love to see some of their material off of their first two albums, especially "Why Walk On Water When You Have Boats?", "You Should Have Killed Me When You Had the Chance (And Their Name Was Treason version)", and "Casablanca Sucked Anyways"

    This +1000
  • Burntoutat22Burntoutat22 Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    Coltfan1223;4293636 said:
    I hope they put in more Silverstein, some Hawethorne Heights, and Funeral for a Friend. More ADTR would be nice too. [:

    THIS, I've been spamming HMX's song request inbox for 3 years with requests for Silverstein, Hawthorne Heights and FFAF. Some old Atreyu would be sweet too. Taking Back Sunday was victory for a while, right? Can't remember, but TBS would be sweet, some of their hits from Tell All Your Friends or Where You Want To Be. Also, more tracks from The Audition would be awesome too.
Sign In or Register to comment.