Creators Club Non US Residents

benbassistbenbassist Unsigned
edited February 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Hi,

I would like to know if Creators Club will be open to Residents of the UK in the future.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum section for this.

Ben

Comments

• Flame95Flame95 Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    No, it won't. Probably never.
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    benbassist;4297653 said:
    Hi,

I would like to know if Creators Club will be open to Residents of the UK in the future.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum section for this.

Ben

I'm not sure about RBN, but it is already supported for XNA
    AppHub" said:
    Developers from which countries are able to sell their Xbox 360 games on Xbox LIVE Indie Games?
    App Hub members in Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Germany, Japan, United Kingdom, and the United States are able to sell their games. We are continually working to add additional regions, but these are the only countries where App Hub is currently enabled to pay their residents who submit games to Xbox LIVE Indie Games
  • benbassistbenbassist Unsigned
    edited February 2011
    I would like to try out the Reaper Rock Band Plugins and MAGMAv2 but it requires a US address to register. I can get XNA but thank you for your response.
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    I am not in any way suggesting that you create a US account to a access the downloads page even though you should be fine if you don't upload anything. Some authors will submit for authors not in the US. I definitely do not recomend doing it though.
  • Flame95Flame95 Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    ^You sir have just won an internets.