RBN???? Im confused.

JynxofhellJynxofhell Unsigned
edited February 2011 in The Rock Band Network
What does it mean RBN 2.0? How long will I have to wait to be able to download some new songs? It has been like 7 or 8 days since they have released ANY new songs, does anyone know if they are going to have any DLC in the RBN today or when will they?

Comments

• jjdude1jjdude1 Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    Jynxofhell;4301382 said:
    What does it mean RBN 2.0? How long will I have to wait to be able to download some new songs? It has been like 7 or 8 days since they have released ANY new songs, does anyone know if they are going to have any DLC in the RBN today or when will they?

RBN 2.0 is the new RBN! It now includes harmonies, keys, pro-keys, and just about any other RB3 feature that isn't Pro-Guitar.

It'll probably be about 3 weeks until we see any new RBN DLC.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited February 2011
    There's about 40 (give or take) RBN1.0 songs left to be released. The site is down now while it changes over to RBN2.0. What that means is RBN will now have the ability to chart keys, pro keys, harmonies...basically all the new RB3 features MINUS pro guitar and pro bass.I'm guessing that once the site comes back they'll push the button to release the last of the RBN1.0 material.After that there is going to be a period of three weeks or so while the new material goes through testing and review. So it's going to be a while before there's new tracks after this last batch gets released. Be aware that this last batch is the LAST of the RBN dlc that will work with RB2.When the 2.0 stuff starts coming out in a few weeks it will only work in RB3.So this batch of RBN1.0 dlc will officially be the last ever RB2 dlc.
  • JynxofhellJynxofhell Unsigned
    edited February 2011
    Do you think there is any chance they will put the last remaining songs in the Network today?
    edited February 2011
    I don't know how this works quite yet lol, im new to this...I was trying to ask if you think they would come out with the 40 or so songs today?
  • jarodtoiletboyjarodtoiletboy Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    They are trying.
    Keep checking the sticky at the top of the RBN page.
    They've been updating as they progress.
    edited February 2011
    Jynxofhell;4301428 said:
    Do you think there is any chance they will put the last remaining songs in the Network today?

Actually we got a post from Game that says these are the songs going up later today in RB3, and later in the week on RB2.The very last of the RBN1.0/RB2 DLC is being released today.The Ones Who Get It - Action ActionBerzerker (2x Bass Pedal) - After the BurialCursing Akhenaten (2x Bass Pedal - After the BurialI Can't Explain It - Analogue Revolution feat. Bryan SteeleR U Ready For This - Analogue Revolution feat. Bryan SteeleLeap of Faith - Analogue Revolution feat. Wendy DrownThe Stranger - Bright MidnightLose It All - BulletProof MessengerThis Fantasy - BulletProof MessengerHere Comes Tomorrow - C&OI Cannibal - CalousCreative Warrior - DoubleShotWhat's a Man to Do? - DoubleShotLife is a Roller Coaster - Evan OlsonDark Lord - Fallen AngelHey You - Gabriel and the ApocalypseYou Don't Know Me - God in a MachineInsanity of the Atoms - Hedras RamosOther Personality - Hip KittyClose to Home - JeniumOpening in G - KievFight - Midnight SunFly on the Wall - Minnesota Sex JunkiesHate Myself - Minnesota Sex JunkiesI Want It Back - Minnesota Sex JunkiesLike This - Minnesota Sex JunkiesBecoming Blue - Moving AtlasCollision of Fate - NightrageWearing a Martyr's Crown - NightrageMy Warning - SeveredThe Ultimate Power - SeveredThe Girl Next Door - Something OpusTrailer Park Scum - StereosideEnemy - Stop the WorldFreeze Frame - Super GravityEveryone's the Same - The B.O.L.T.Homeless - The B.O.L.T.Nothing Ever Comes - The B.O.L.T.Peace of Mind - The Break DownCool As the Other Side of the Pillow - The Cold GoodnightAfflicted - The FetalsRailway Station - The LightfightersWhat Is Light? Where Is Laughter? - Twin AtlanticForest - VeraxDamnation - Warpath
    edited February 2011
    Gah i wish they'd fix the forums!
    edited February 2011
    Thanks guys, im just dying for new DLC, im just not use to it taking this long, if they release the songs today ill be happy as can be, I guess i'll just have to watch and see what happens, I can't speed it up or anything lol.
    edited February 2011
    They need to push that button lol, I'm more than ready.
    edited February 2011
    Anyways, thanks a ton guys, you all really helped me alot
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    www.error420.com/rbn

You can get any song that has been approved before it hits the store (at your own risk, sometimes songs are pulled before release to fix errors, but at this stage it's highly unlikely).
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited February 2011
    ThatAuthoringGroup;4301437 said:
    Gah i wish they'd fix the forums!

Sorry to go off topic for a moment, but - Noble, I can't get your weird forum behavior to repro.

line 1
    line 2
    line 3
    line 4

All working by me. Could be a browser thing, though. What are you using?
    edited February 2011
    I'm using IE 8 on this computer.
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited February 2011
    ThatAuthoringGroup;4301770 said:
    I'm using IE 8 on this computer.

line 1
    line 2
    line 3
    line 4

Still can't get it to reproduce, but we'll keep looking into it. Thanks! (And thanks for also posting in the web support forum - I mean, I hang out here a lot, but it's a better place to get help.)
    edited February 2011
    If it helps at all when I go to edit (but it won't let me save my edits.There's these bits of code that might be the culprits.I'm not putting that code there, or hitting any buttons to add any code.It looks like this :This is at the start < p > (I spaced it out so it wouldn't try to disappear as a code tag or whatever. This is at the end of the paragraph :
    Again I don't know what that is, I don't add it in there, but it shows up when I hit edit to the posts that are jumbled together.
    edited February 2011
    Gah! Some of it disappeared since I didn't space it.Here's the whole thing that pops up at the end of the paragraph (spaced out of course)< p > & n b s p ; < / p >