Revolver

JerkinatorJerkinator Road Warrior
edited April 2011 in The Beatles: Rock Band
The greatest Beatles album of all time, imo.

C'mon Harmonix, make it happen.

No to Bob Marley, yes to The Beatles!

Comments

  • bridog7bridog7 Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    Jerkinator;4301877 said:
    The greatest Beatles album of all time, imo.

    C'mon Harmonix, make it happen.

    No to Bob Marley, yes to The Beatles!

    I think SPLHCB is but yes make it happen. Even though they won't. I would've prefered Revolver over Rubber Soul. I think if they ever did make new DLC it would be PPM or WTB
    Why?

    1969: Abbey Road
    1967:SPLHCB
    1965: Rubber Soul
    1963:PPM or WTB?
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited February 2011
    These threads of individual album requests are so out of the flow.

    But yes, Revolver's next on my list
  • JerkinatorJerkinator Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    nascarfan19;4302364 said:
    These threads of individual album requests are so out of the flow.

    But yes, Revolver's next on my list

    The whole thing is pretty much out of flow thanks to Harmonix shelfing the game and not doing a great job of answering questions about it in the past year or so.

    I say let chaos rule! This board could use ANY activity we can provide it...
  • gavinio37gavinio37 Unsigned
    edited February 2011
    I would choose either Revolver or The Beatles for DLC if it were to ever happen. There are songs on both albums I would love to play especially Don't Pass Me By
  • Logan812Logan812 Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    gavinio37;4305649 said:
    I would choose either Revolver or The Beatles for DLC if it were to ever happen. There are songs on both albums I would love to play especially Don't Pass Me By

    Revolution 9 :P (I'm not even sure how that would work.)
    But I would keep picking Wild Honey Pie when I'm playing with other people (especially those who aren't very familiar with the Beatles.)
  • sanne-chansanne-chan Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    yeah.. they don't put much more (downloadable) songs on TBRB... let's just say since octobre 2009!
    But when they will ever think of putting on more songs, it would be VERY VERY VERY awesome!
    specially: for you blue and don't pass me by
Sign In or Register to comment.