The Magma2.0 ogg fix.

ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
edited February 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Can anyone post me the directions to replace the 2.0 files with the ones from 1.0?We've recently started to get the audio spazzes from 2.0, and I was going to wait until creators popped back up, but looks like it'll be down until Tuesday.So if anyone knows the fix can you fill me in?Our audio is cutting out, and doing odd things in our 2.0 RBA's and it didn't do that on the 1.0 builds. So I'm hoping this will fix the issue.Thanks!

Comments

• ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    ThatAuthoringGroup;4305006 said:
    Can anyone post me the directions to replace the 2.0 files with the ones from 1.0?We've recently started to get the audio spazzes from 2.0, and I was going to wait until creators popped back up, but looks like it'll be down until Tuesday.So if anyone knows the fix can you fill me in?Our audio is cutting out, and doing odd things in our 2.0 RBA's and it didn't do that on the 1.0 builds. So I'm hoping this will fix the issue.Thanks!

Program Files - Harmonix Music Systems

Go to "Magma" folder and copy the Magma 1 "oggenc" file.

Go to "Magma v2" folder and replace the "oggenc" file there with the one from the "Magma" folder.

Bada bing, bada boom.
  • asiansteevasiansteev Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    Arcanon;4305024 said:
    Program Files - Harmonix Music Systems

Go to "Magma" folder and copy the Magma 1 "oggenc" file.

Go to "Magma v2" folder and replace the "oggenc" file there with the one from the "Magma" folder.

Bada bing, bada boom.

might be worth renaming the one that you're replacing in case... i dunno.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited February 2011
    Thanks guys!