Problems with buying DLC

scobberlotchscobberlotch Unsigned
edited February 2011 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Hello,

I've been trying to buy more songs for my RB: The Beatles but the only album available to me in the Music Store is Sgt. Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band. And although I think it is a splendid album I would still like more DLC being made available to me. I've searched the internet and found that there are many songs that ought to appear on my Music Store menu on my PS3 but the only one there is the aforementioned Sgt. Pepper. According to my search (however flawed it might be) no one has faced this problem before so ...

... if anyone has any idea why I cannot access more DLC I would dearly like you to help.

Thank you,
scobb

Comments

• nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited February 2011
    I think the entire Rock Band server is down, mainstream game and all the others, but I haven't been on in a while and it might have gone back up.

If it is down, it may be contributing to why you only see one album.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited February 2011
    Check the PSN store. They should be there two.

That said, Abbey Road and Revolver are the only other two albums, and Abbey Road has 2 songs and the medley (as everything else is already in TB:RB)
  • Arsenal-LadArsenal-Lad Opening Act
    edited February 2011
    Bront20;4311666 said:
    Check the PSN store. They should be there two.

That said, Abbey Road and Rubber Soul are the only other two albums, and Abbey Road has 2 songs and the medley (as everything else is already in TB:RB)

Fix'd :-P
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited February 2011
    Arsenal-Lad;4311694 said:
    Fix'd :-P

Doh!
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited February 2011
    Bront20;4311666 said:
    That said, Abbey Road and Revolver are the only other two albums, and Abbey Road has 2 songs and the medley (as everything else is already in TB:RB)

I wish...:p
  • deadpool247deadpool247 Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    Hopefully it'll be updated soon.