Has anyone contacted Psychostick, yet? Would they be intrested in the RBN?

Heavens_SaintHeavens_Saint Rising Star
edited March 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I was wondering, if anyone has contacted, or do we know, if anyone has contacted Psychostick? I think they could be intrested, probably. So, have Psychostick been contacted about the RBN, yet? Maybe we could get them on the RBN!

Comments

• DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    A member of Psychostick, I think their guitarist, is already charting songs for RBN.
  • Heavens_SaintHeavens_Saint Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    Really? That's awesome! :P I love Psychostick, great funny band. I wonder what songs will be coming onto the RBN?
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    If the creators site was still up, I could say what songs are coming. Can't recall them from memory.
    edited February 2011
    Hopefully we get some Psychostick heading our way soon anyway, I can bet one of the songs is "This Is Not A Song, It's a Sandwich!", I know it.
  • FiGMarcusFiGMarcus Unsigned
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, the guitarist said he was authoring (a re-recording of) "Beer", and had to ask if it was against the rules to have that much reference to alcohol, to which HMX and the community said 'nope!'.
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited February 2011
    FiGMarcus;4314284 said:
    Yeah, the guitarist said he was authoring (a re-recording of) "Beer", and had to ask if it was against the rules to have that much reference to alcohol, to which HMX and the community said 'nope!'.

A re-recording? Eeeeeeee, that's bad news for me. Hopefully it retains the majority of the original's charm. Seriously, the "I am drunk, drunk is me!" outro better still be there!

But, Psychostick, despite a re-recording, is amazing news. Highly underrated band. I would absolutely love:

BEER!!!
    Grocery Store Escape
    #1 Radio $ingle
    373 Thank Yous (though, with it being 14+ minutes long.. not gonna happen)
    Pluh!
    Die...A Lot
    Jagermeister Love Song
    You've Got Email Enhancement

More specifically, Pluh!

EDIT: Oh and, of course, We Ran Out of CD Space. My favorite one!
    edited February 2011
    SeymourDuncan17;4314765 said:
    A re-recording? Eeeeeeee, that's bad news for me. Hopefully it retains the majority of the original's charm. Seriously, the "I am drunk, drunk is me!" outro better still be there!

But, Psychostick, despite a re-recording, is amazing news. Highly underrated band. I would absolutely love:

BEER!!!
    Grocery Store Escape
    #1 Radio $ingle
    373 Thank Yous (though, with it being 14+ minutes long.. not gonna happen)
    Pluh!
    Die...A Lot
    Jagermeister Love Song
    You've Got Email Enhancement

More specifically, Pluh!

EDIT: Oh and, of course, We Ran Out of CD Space. My favorite one!

Altough I would love "You've Got Mail Enhancement", I think there's too much curses in that to make it. Like, the word "c*nt", and such. But I can see #1 Radio $ingle getting into the RBN, and also:

*We Ran Out of CD Space
    *Why, Oh, Why? (That drum intro, would be awesome)
    *Two Ton Paperweight
    *P Is The Best Letter
    *Orange
    *In A Band To Get Chicks
    *Girl Directions

And that's all I can think of at the moment, but I can see some of those making it onto the RBN.
  • RobbySuaveRobbySuave Rising Star
    edited February 2011
    SeymourDuncan17;4314765 said:
    A re-recording? Eeeeeeee, that's bad news for me. Hopefully it retains the majority of the original's charm. Seriously, the "I am drunk, drunk is me!" outro better still be there![/url]. My favorite one!

I believe he said he was rerecording just the guitar track, not the whole song.
    edited March 2011
    DragoonXD;4314239 said:
    If the creators site was still up, I could say what songs are coming. Can't recall them from memory.

Well, now that Creators is back up....
  • EviladeUKEviladeUK Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    These guys were announced quite a while ago. In fact I spoke to Rawrb about this some months back, and he said that they were... hang on lemme find the message XD

'Yeah, we're working on converting our songs over for the network. Once we're off tour for a bit that'll become a priority!'

That was during the Sandwich tour. Last May. So I hope we'll get them soon!
    edited March 2011
    So yeah, can anybody tell me what songs are coming if they can? I'm DYING to know!

If Pluh wasn't on the queue, then I was gonna go ahead and suggest that one for future release to the guitarist.
  • dansolodansolo Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    I only know BEER! but I ****ing love that song and it is perfect for RBN. I guarantee it would be one of the best selling on RBN
  • ShoTTySLanKiNShoTTySLanKiN Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    As long as we get "Beer", that's all that matters to me, anything else is just gravy.
  • Starfleet_RamboStarfleet_Rambo Headliner
    edited March 2011
    Holy hell this will be kewl as school!

A friend at work introduced this band when we used to go in before store hours and listen in the backroom.

He likes beer, so that's his favorite song.
  • leob5622leob5622 Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    Scrotal-Torment would be a riot!
  • Rawker31Rawker31 Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    Their latest studio update shows the guitarist trying out BEER!!! for RBN! The only thing is the guitar chart looks like it would not pass reviewing as it contains a lot of 3 button chords. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGHJDm_lnic
    edited March 2011
    Rawker31;4351047 said:
    Their latest studio update shows the guitarist trying out BEER!!! for RBN! The only thing is the guitar chart looks like it would not pass reviewing as it contains a lot of 3 button chords. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGHJDm_lnic

Eh. Looks fine. Better bring more than just BEER!!! as the band is waaaaay too amazing for just one song.

AND MOTHERF***ER! HE TOOK OUT THE OUTRO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • BonJohndyBonJohndy Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    I think "Beer is Good" would be a really fun song to do harmonies.