A Day to Remember RBN Songs in RB2 Sorting Problem

MegashotMegashot Opening Act
edited March 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I'm not too sure if this is in the right forum, it's a tech issue although it has to do with the Rock Band Network.

System: Xbox 360
Game: Rock Band 2

Anyways, onto the problem. I currently have all of the RBN songs by A Day to Remember, like "Have Faith in Me", "I'm Made of Wax Larry, What Are You Made Of?", "It's Complicated" and "All I Want". When I boot up Rock Band 2 and go to the Setlist (sorted by Artist), "A Day to Remember" as an artist pops up like three times! When I try to scroll beneath the second/third A Day to Remember, it does the infinite setlist scroll glitch just like the "Apples in Stereo" songs on the RBN. The cursor keeps going back up and as a result, I cannot move past those songs when sorting by Artist. Every other sorting works fine.

When I play these songs in Rock Band 3, there of course is no problem. I am annoyed by this because if I want to play RB2 again and want to get to songs beyond A Day to Remember (which is sorted under "A" instead of "D" on RB2) stuff, I have to re-sort and go from there. Annoying, yes. Any possibility of a fix? Or probably not? I know it's a small issue that's easily worked around, but I wanted to give people a heads-up about the glitch.