DLC Content Missing from PS3 EU store

Comments

• LunaticSoulLunaticSoul Rising Star
    edited June 2011
    Shame we miss the Foo's week, was the most wanted pack of this period :(. Seen that every RBN song has been added, woah! :p
  • Hippie403Hippie403 Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    I'm still waiting to be able to download the Light My Fire Pro Guitar upgrade I purchased from
    the Australian PSN store.
  • FlybebooFlybeboo Unsigned
    edited June 2011
    Now is it me or is the game called rockband. I only ask because as the eu psn is now up I excitedly logged in to Download some tunes mainly the foo fighters tracks. That's not there but lady gaga is??? Since when was she rock? When are all the weeks we missed going to be uploaded
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    edited June 2011
    I too am waiting for the Foo Fighters Pack and pro upgrades.

According to Sony's EU Blog, there's another update planned for Monday, so i'm hoping the rest of the missing content during the "downtime" will be added then, or along with Wednesday's update.

All of the other issues still exist though (missing packs, missing pro upgrades, tracks which should be free like "Charlene" and "Still Alive" are $2.45 here in Australia), but I guess they'll be addressed once Sony catches up with all the current DLC.
  • psn_KyleDawna420psn_KyleDawna420 Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    hey just wondering when hot blooded by Foreigner will show up in the psn store for ps3 users in canada.the song urgent is there but other song is not.
  • gtaguy95gtaguy95 Unsigned
    edited June 2011
    why isnt there the foo fighters pack and lordi's hard rock hallelujah????????????
  • psn_KyleDawna420psn_KyleDawna420 Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    gtaguy95;4412355 said:
    why isnt there the foo fighters pack and lordi's hard rock hallelujah????????????
    those are availible in canada now i guess they have some sorting out to do.
  • randomasrandomas Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    I'm having an issue with Alice in chains' "rooster", I had bought it previosuly, now it's listed as supporting pro guitar, but the upgrade is not buyable or downloadable, It just results as being in library.
    Any help, news or info?

PS3 user in Italy.
    edited June 2011
    vortex127;4322936 said:
    Also so you are aware - "Light my Fire" and "Touch Me" pro guitar upgrades are unavailable in the PS3 UK store (I bought them after the initial week when I believe they were working as intended but now you get a no content found message)

This problem still exists in the Australian store. It has been a problem for a long time.
    I've paid for this content and can't access it. Not happy. It was a problem long before PSN
    went down and should have been rectified ages ago.
    Just to reiterate:

"Light my Fire" and "Touch Me" pro guitar upgrades

Can't be downloaded from the Sony EU based stores.
    edited June 2011
    randomas;4413118 said:
    I'm having an issue with Alice in chains' "rooster", I had bought it previosuly, now it's listed as supporting pro guitar, but the upgrade is not buyable or downloadable, It just results as being in library.
    Any help, news or info?

PS3 user in Italy.
    That pro upgrade hasn't been added yet. Hopefully, that and the remaining titles in red (Foo Fighters, etc.) will be made available when the PSN updates today, or along with the regular update on Wednesday.

@Hippie403

I think Harmonix are aware that The Doors pro upgrades are missing from the AU/EU/UK Stores. I think they're just waiting for SONY to catch up with all the missing content during the "downtime" before they bombard them with requests to fix the rest of the missing upgrades, packs and tracks.
  • mindmaremindmare Unsigned
    edited June 2011
    So you´re saying the FF pack 4 will be up wedensday the latest?..
    I´ve been dying to get that..
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited June 2011
    Well, wasn't the store supposed to be updated today? That's at least how I understanded from the blog post.
    edited June 2011
    Foo's pack?

Noooooot today. :(

We receive the Ozzy pack, though. Hope they add that week on Wednesday..
    edited June 2011
    TheDescent;4413688 said:
    Well, wasn't the store supposed to be updated today? That's at least how I understanded from the blog post.
    Yeah, the Store was updated today apparently... (not here in Australia as yet) http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/06/06/heads-up-game-store-update-6th-june-2011/

It looks like there's yet another 10 RBN tracks which I didn't know were coming and the Ozzy Osbourne Pack and songs appear there, but still no mention of the Foo Fighters... so i'm hoping that gets added on Wednesday with the regular update.
    edited June 2011
    Graffin;4413665 said:
    That pro upgrade hasn't been added yet. Hopefully, that and the remaining titles in red (Foo Fighters, etc.) will be made available when the PSN updates today, or along with the regular update on Wednesday.

@Hippie403

I think Harmonix are aware that The Doors pro upgrades are missing from the AU/EU/UK Stores. I think they're just waiting for SONY to catch up with all the missing content during the "downtime" before they bombard them with requests to fix the rest of the missing upgrades, packs and tracks.

Ok the good news is that the guitar upgrade for rooster appeared.

The bad news is that I bought it and there's no download available, so I spent the money and got no goods, which makes me a pretty miffed customer ... :(
    edited June 2011
    Another one of those "no content was found" issues eh?

I didn't get that one, I just bought the STP one for "Big Bang Baby" and that downloaded just fine.

Perhaps try again later? If it's not up after Wednesdays update, post it here so hopefully one of the developers notice it.
  • silversteensilversteen Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    randomas;4413746 said:
    Ok the good news is that the guitar upgrade for rooster appeared.

The bad news is that I bought it and there's no download available, so I spent the money and got no goods, which makes me a pretty miffed customer ... :(

I have the same problem with "Dead Leaves and Dirty Ground", you can buy it and then there is the message: "no content found".

But given the circumstances I am quite happy everything else I wanted worked just fine. (Just played "Only the lonely" for example.:))
    edited June 2011
    Ok the ozzpack is out, but still no download for rooster pro-guitar upgrade.

On a side note, I really dislike song-packs with exclusive content ... I only wanted Mr. Crowley and mama I'm coming home with pro upgrades, but no, I have get a whole load of songs I couldn't care less about and then add more money for the upgrades ... So annoying ...
  • KMO_2000KMO_2000 Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    The pro upgrades are included in the pack.
    edited June 2011
    "no content was found" on Mr Crowley Pro upgrade :(
  • kewellguykewellguy Unsigned
    edited June 2011
    Probably already been answered somewhere - The Foo Fighters new DLC, has that had any light shed on it yet?
    I'm busting to play Learning To Walk and Rope!!!

Cheers
  • XeroopXeroop Unsigned
    edited June 2011
    I just witnessed that this week's DLC, Bruno Mars pack and Rise Against pack are up in the PSN Store. However, it seems that several songs are still missing from the time period that PSN was down. The songs that can't be were all released during 5/10 for Xbox 360 (Hard Rock Hallelujah, King Of Rock & Foo FIghters Pack 04). Evrything else seems to be fine. Haven't checked the pro updates though.
    edited June 2011
    Ok this has gone from bad to worse, Rooster now no longer supports pro guitar, and I've already bought the upgrade ... :mad: :mad: :mad:
    edited June 2011
    So, wait, the EU store is updated but the blog is not? I'm at work so I can't check it out myself... I'd really be happy to play those Children Of Nova songs that came out yesterday in US...
    edited June 2011
    Yeah, the blog was updated http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/06/08/heads-up-game-store-update-8th-june-2011/

The pro upgrade for Pearl Jam's "Even Flow" is there (downloaded that)... and it looks like all of this weeks DLC along with another 10 RBN tracks have been added.

All of the May 11th DLC (Foo Fighters, Lordi, Run DMC) is still missing... grrr!

I guess we're all gonna have to wait til they return from E3 before anything will be done about that and all the other missing & incorrectly priced content.
    edited June 2011
    Again Graffin, don't worry, there is an update planned for this Friday.
    * inFAMOUS 2 (£49.99/€59.99) Rating: PEGI 16

Availability: All locales on Wednesday 8th June except United Kindgom, Ireland and Germany which will be released on Friday 10th June.
    So, I'm expecting Foos, the rest of the singles (and pro updates) as well as other 10 RBN tracks to come out by the end of the week.
    edited June 2011
    TheDescent;4416292 said:
    Again Graffin, don't worry, there is an update planned for this Friday.

So, I'm expecting Foos, the rest of the singles (and pro updates) as well as other 10 RBN tracks to come out by the end of the week.

I'm sure we miss some content from other games as well on the EU store, such as the Classic Skin DLC for MK that should have been released yesterday, so..Yeah, they might indeed re-update the store on Friday, but I don't know, unfortunately we will have to wait until the end of E3 for official answers..
  • putratsputrats Unsigned
    edited June 2011
    i hope the foos are going on there too as i was getting pretty annoyed when psn went down and couldnt get new songs, then when psn goes back online i can still get no songs...
    edited June 2011
    Rooster is up and running as is even flow ... Halleluja!!!

I checked the small-print, the ozzpack includes the gro upgrades for bark at the moon and mama I'm coming home, but not that for Mr Crowley ... Why not?!?!? I don't get it ...
  • silversteensilversteen Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    Pro upgrade for White Stripes: "Dead Leaves and Dirty Ground" is available as well.