DLC Content Missing from PS3 EU store

Comments

• edited April 2011
    hmxhenry;4368885 said:

Following up with Audio now to see if this is an expected delay rolling over to RBN2.0 of if it's an unexpected issue we need to address with SCEE.

Okay, so word back is that the SCEE pipeline for RBN songs is still a little wonky after the switch to RBN2.0. We're still pushing for 10 song weeks but there's at least one 20 song week scheduled for SCEE in May to catch up for the missed weeks. We'll try to get better estimates for RBN pushes in the weekly announcement threads. Thanks for sticking with us.

I've also updated the OP to clean out some of the older resolved issues and track store availability issues expected to be addressed shortly.
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Good News: Everything seems ok this week for regular DLC (even if I bought only the Mastodon song) and we even got the 10 RBN tracks that we didn't got last week.

Bad News: Still, no days of peace pack 01. Not in the PSN store, not in the In-game one.
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for the info HMXhenry.

Sounds like the Audio Team needs to be more vocal with SCEE :p

Looking forward to that week where we get 20 RBN 1.0 tracks!
  • silversteensilversteen Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    hmxhenry;4371785 said:
    I've also updated the OP to clean out some of the older resolved issues and track store availability issues expected to be addressed shortly.

Had a look on the OP. You list "Bad Moon Rising (Pro Guitar)" as visible but not downloadable. On April 11th I finally bought this upgrade and could download it. So, as far as I know, this issue should be resolved. (If it is gone missing again then please disregard this comment.)

Thank you for the support and showing us that you guys are working on those issues!
    edited April 2011
    I bought and downloaded the Bad Moon Rising pro-upgrade on April 9, so unless it's gone missing again, it was working!

Also missing from your list is the Green Day Pack 01. It's not showing up in the AU or UK PSN Store. I bought it day 1, but I know others have complained about it going missing since the release of Green Day Rock Band.

I also noticed that the track Charlene was no-longer free last time I looked, but the PSN seems to be down worldwide, so I can't confirm if that's still the case now.

I'm really loving Sony atm. If I didn't invest so much in discs, DLC and instruments then i'd be playing on a 360 right about now!
  • edited April 2011
    Graffin;4373331 said:

I also noticed that the track Charlene was no-longer free last time I looked, but the PSN seems to be down worldwide, so I can't confirm if that's still the case now.

I'm really loving Sony atm. If I didn't invest so much in discs, DLC and instruments then i'd be playing on a 360 right about now!

I'll follow up with Audio about removing Bad Moon Rising from the list, adding Green Day Pack 01 and looking into the availability of Charlene as a free track.

We were blindsided by the PSN outage today too, so that will mean we won't be able to revisit things until Monday at the earliest, which is a pain. Word on the street is that they may have additional outages planned in the future which, I'm sure, will confuse things further.

Here's the info I've seen on the PSN outage:

http://ca.kotaku.com/5794440/sony-playstation-outage-could-last-days

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2011/04/21/playstation-network-error-could-be-down-a-full-day-or-two/
  • HerrGuertlerHerrGuertler Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    as stated before also the track "still alive" from the portal game isn´t free in the EU store of the PS3. (last time I checked was 5 days ago) please add the track to your checklist hmxhenry. thank you in advance
  • edited April 2011
    Just an FYI, while the PSN is down Sony has a lot of major issues on their plate that will, understandably, push these issues even further down the road. I certainly can't fault them for that, since getting the PSN back up and running for all games is clearly a higher priority than a few pieces of 2 year old content for one game. We're still forwarding requests along, just wanted to chime in to let everyone know that Sony is in a rough spot right now.
    edited June 2011
    Hey there hmxhenry,

The PSN Store's finally back up. All of the RBN tracks are there.

I can't get onto the RB3 Music Store to check/buy Pro Upgrades because it keeps crashing on me.

I'll list what's up (in green) and what's not (in red)... hopefully that helps you get the content added soon.

April 27th:

• (Roy Orbison 75th Birthday Pack)
    • Roy Orbison – “Blue Bayou”
    • Roy Orbison – “Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream)”
    • Roy Orbison – “Only the Lonely (Know the Way I Feel)”

• KISS – “Rock and Roll All Nite (Live)”
    • KISS – “Strutter (Live)”

Pro Guitar Upgrades:

• KISS – “Rock and Roll All Nite (Live)”
    • Roy Orbison – “Only the Lonely (Know the Way I Feel)”

May 4th:

• Culture Club – “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me”
    • Faith No More – “From Out of Nowhere”
    • Loverboy – “Working for the Weekend”
    • Phish – “Stash”
    • Phish – “Tweezer”
    • Stone Temple Pilots – “Big Bang Baby”

Pro Guitar Upgrades:

• Loverboy – “Working for the Weekend”
    • Phish – “Stash”
    • Stone Temple Pilots – “Big Bang Baby”

May 11th:

• (Foo Fighters Pack 04)
    • Foo Fighters – “Long Road to Ruin”
    • Foo Fighters – “Rope”
    • Foo Fighters – “Stacked Actors”
    • Foo Fighters – “Walk”
    • Lordi – “Hard Rock Hallelujah”
    • Run-DMC – “King of Rock”

Pro Guitar Upgrades:

• Foo Fighters – “Rope”

Pro Guitar Additions for Legacy Songs:

• Foo Fighters – “Monkey Wrench”
    • Foo Fighters – “The Pretender”

May 18th:

• (Pantera Pack 01)
    • Pantera – “5 Minutes Alone”
    • Pantera – “I’m Broken”
    • Pantera – “Mouth for War”
    • Pantera – “Walk”
    • Peter Frampton – “Do You Feel Like We Do (Live)”

Pro Guitar Upgrades:

• Pantera – “5 Minutes Alone”
    • Pantera – “Walk”

May 25th:

• (Lady Gaga Pack 02)
    • Lady Gaga – “Born This Way”
    • Lady Gaga – “LoveGame”
    • Lady Gaga – “Paparazzi”
    • Foreigner – “Hot Blooded”
    • Foreigner – “Urgent”

Pro Guitar Upgrades:

• Foreigner – “Hot Blooded”
    • Foreigner – “Urgent”

Pro Guitar Additions for Legacy Songs:

• Alice in Chains – “Rooster”
    • The White Stripes – “Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground”

June 1st:

• (Ozzy Osbourne 8-Pack)
    • “Bark at the Moon” (available only as part of the 8-pack)
    • “Diary of a Madman”
    • “Flying High Again”
    • “I Don’t Know”
    • “Mama, I’m Coming Home” (available only as part of the 8-pack)
    • “Mr. Crowley”
    • “Over the Mountain”
    • “Steal Away (The Night)”

Pro Guitar Upgrades:

• “Bark at the Moon” (available only as part of the 8-pack)
    • “Mama, I’m Coming Home” (available only as part of the 8-pack)
    • “Mr. Crowley”
  • KMO_2000KMO_2000 Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    Thanks, Graffin - but for clarity, you should probably give each pack and Pro upgrade its own line (and lose the Xs), so you've got an entry for each expected DLC item. From the Store point of view, they're equivalent and separate items, and they're quite capable of messing up any of them.
    edited June 2011
    Okies, i've added the Packs/Pro Upgrades to each of the dates, and what should have been added this week as well.

Finally got into the RB3 Music Store... it's a bit of a mess. Just about all of the DLC during the PSN "down-time" is not listed, and everything that I haven't already bought is showing up as "Currently Unavailable".

Hopefully HMX can get Sony to add the missing content in the next couple of weeks and that any future updates won't also be delayed.

Update: Sony added more content, the RB3 Music Store now shows songs up to and including April 27th, there's even a couple of new Pro Upgrades!
  • LunaticSoulLunaticSoul Rising Star
    edited June 2011
    Shame we miss the Foo's week, was the most wanted pack of this period :(. Seen that every RBN song has been added, woah! :p
  • Hippie403Hippie403 Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    I'm still waiting to be able to download the Light My Fire Pro Guitar upgrade I purchased from
    the Australian PSN store.
  • FlybebooFlybeboo Unsigned
    edited June 2011
    Now is it me or is the game called rockband. I only ask because as the eu psn is now up I excitedly logged in to Download some tunes mainly the foo fighters tracks. That's not there but lady gaga is??? Since when was she rock? When are all the weeks we missed going to be uploaded
    edited June 2011
    I too am waiting for the Foo Fighters Pack and pro upgrades.

According to Sony's EU Blog, there's another update planned for Monday, so i'm hoping the rest of the missing content during the "downtime" will be added then, or along with Wednesday's update.

All of the other issues still exist though (missing packs, missing pro upgrades, tracks which should be free like "Charlene" and "Still Alive" are $2.45 here in Australia), but I guess they'll be addressed once Sony catches up with all the current DLC.
  • psn_KyleDawna420psn_KyleDawna420 Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    hey just wondering when hot blooded by Foreigner will show up in the psn store for ps3 users in canada.the song urgent is there but other song is not.
  • gtaguy95gtaguy95 Unsigned
    edited June 2011
    why isnt there the foo fighters pack and lordi's hard rock hallelujah????????????
  • psn_KyleDawna420psn_KyleDawna420 Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    gtaguy95;4412355 said:
    why isnt there the foo fighters pack and lordi's hard rock hallelujah????????????
    those are availible in canada now i guess they have some sorting out to do.
  • randomasrandomas Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    I'm having an issue with Alice in chains' "rooster", I had bought it previosuly, now it's listed as supporting pro guitar, but the upgrade is not buyable or downloadable, It just results as being in library.
    Any help, news or info?

PS3 user in Italy.
  • Hippie403Hippie403 Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    vortex127;4322936 said:
    Also so you are aware - "Light my Fire" and "Touch Me" pro guitar upgrades are unavailable in the PS3 UK store (I bought them after the initial week when I believe they were working as intended but now you get a no content found message)

This problem still exists in the Australian store. It has been a problem for a long time.
    I've paid for this content and can't access it. Not happy. It was a problem long before PSN
    went down and should have been rectified ages ago.
    Just to reiterate:

"Light my Fire" and "Touch Me" pro guitar upgrades

Can't be downloaded from the Sony EU based stores.
    edited June 2011
    randomas;4413118 said:
    I'm having an issue with Alice in chains' "rooster", I had bought it previosuly, now it's listed as supporting pro guitar, but the upgrade is not buyable or downloadable, It just results as being in library.
    Any help, news or info?

PS3 user in Italy.
    That pro upgrade hasn't been added yet. Hopefully, that and the remaining titles in red (Foo Fighters, etc.) will be made available when the PSN updates today, or along with the regular update on Wednesday.

@Hippie403

I think Harmonix are aware that The Doors pro upgrades are missing from the AU/EU/UK Stores. I think they're just waiting for SONY to catch up with all the missing content during the "downtime" before they bombard them with requests to fix the rest of the missing upgrades, packs and tracks.
  • mindmaremindmare Unsigned
    edited June 2011
    So you´re saying the FF pack 4 will be up wedensday the latest?..
    I´ve been dying to get that..
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited June 2011
    Well, wasn't the store supposed to be updated today? That's at least how I understanded from the blog post.
  • LunaticSoulLunaticSoul Rising Star
    edited June 2011
    Foo's pack?

Noooooot today. :(

We receive the Ozzy pack, though. Hope they add that week on Wednesday..
    edited June 2011
    TheDescent;4413688 said:
    Well, wasn't the store supposed to be updated today? That's at least how I understanded from the blog post.
    Yeah, the Store was updated today apparently... (not here in Australia as yet) http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/06/06/heads-up-game-store-update-6th-june-2011/

It looks like there's yet another 10 RBN tracks which I didn't know were coming and the Ozzy Osbourne Pack and songs appear there, but still no mention of the Foo Fighters... so i'm hoping that gets added on Wednesday with the regular update.
    edited June 2011
    Graffin;4413665 said:
    That pro upgrade hasn't been added yet. Hopefully, that and the remaining titles in red (Foo Fighters, etc.) will be made available when the PSN updates today, or along with the regular update on Wednesday.

@Hippie403

I think Harmonix are aware that The Doors pro upgrades are missing from the AU/EU/UK Stores. I think they're just waiting for SONY to catch up with all the missing content during the "downtime" before they bombard them with requests to fix the rest of the missing upgrades, packs and tracks.

Ok the good news is that the guitar upgrade for rooster appeared.

The bad news is that I bought it and there's no download available, so I spent the money and got no goods, which makes me a pretty miffed customer ... :(
    edited June 2011
    Another one of those "no content was found" issues eh?

I didn't get that one, I just bought the STP one for "Big Bang Baby" and that downloaded just fine.

Perhaps try again later? If it's not up after Wednesdays update, post it here so hopefully one of the developers notice it.
  • silversteensilversteen Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    randomas;4413746 said:
    Ok the good news is that the guitar upgrade for rooster appeared.

The bad news is that I bought it and there's no download available, so I spent the money and got no goods, which makes me a pretty miffed customer ... :(

I have the same problem with "Dead Leaves and Dirty Ground", you can buy it and then there is the message: "no content found".

But given the circumstances I am quite happy everything else I wanted worked just fine. (Just played "Only the lonely" for example.:))
    edited June 2011
    Ok the ozzpack is out, but still no download for rooster pro-guitar upgrade.

On a side note, I really dislike song-packs with exclusive content ... I only wanted Mr. Crowley and mama I'm coming home with pro upgrades, but no, I have get a whole load of songs I couldn't care less about and then add more money for the upgrades ... So annoying ...
  • KMO_2000KMO_2000 Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    The pro upgrades are included in the pack.