DLC Content Missing from PS3 EU store

Hey gang,

I'm creating this thread to consolidate several smaller threads about issues with this week's DLC on the PS3 in EU and other international territories. These issues should only affect those on the PS3 and do not apply to the US store. We have reached out to SCEE (Sony Europe) to have these issues corrected as soon as possible and will update this thread when we have more info.

Comments

• MagnetMagnet Moderator
    edited March 2011
    tmcd35;4322513 said:
    Did I miss an official announcement somewhere? Is there a reason these are not being relesed in the EU yet? Will we ever get them? I was really looking forward to Simple Man!

I think you're just misinterpreting the statement, from how you put a specific part of it in bold. Leaving "not" out of the part you put in bold should put the statement in another light.

The statement is a bit ambiguous without context, but I think how you're reading it is more clearly represented with the phrasing:

"As intended, the Legacy Pro Guitar upgrades are not showing up."

When it was really just meant to be read as:

"The intended-to-be-showing-up Legacy Pro Guitar upgrades are not showing up."
  • jozbaldwinjozbaldwin Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    hmxhenry;4322074 said:
    These issues should only affect those on the PS3 and do not apply to the US store.

- The following Legacy Pro Guitar upgrades are not showing up as intended:

*Bad Moon Rising
    *Damnit
    *Funk #49
    *Simple Man
    This Pro Guitar upgrades are not showing up in the PS3 US Store either.
  • vortex127vortex127 Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    Also so you are aware - "Light my Fire" and "Touch Me" pro guitar upgrades are unavailable in the PS3 UK store (I bought them after the initial week when I believe they were working as intended but now you get a no content found message)
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    Any news on this? Can we expect the missing pro upgrades to be available when the PSN updates on Wednesday?

p.s. Apart from The Doors pro upgrades missing (that vortex127 mentioned), there's still the Green Day Pack 01, SpongeBob Pack 02, Freezepop Pack 01 and a fair few others are STILL missing from the AU/EU/UK PSN Stores.
    edited March 2011
    Yet another SCEE Screw-up... this weeks Depeche Mode Pack priced at $12.95 AUD (it should be $6.45 like all other 3 song packs).

"Bad Moon Rising" pro-upgrade... still missing.

Missing track packs... still missing.

However, the NIN track is now available, as are the "Dammit", "Funk #49" and "Simple Man" pro-upgrades.
  • edited March 2011
    Depeche Mode pack pricing has been corrected and most of the upgrades have been released as intended. We're making progress and our Audio Team has been hustling to make the fixes quick. Much thanks to SCEE for the prompt response as well.
  • goldfinger1976goldfinger1976 Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    I bought the Pro upgrade for Light My Fire, but I was given a no content notice instead. It is really annoying paying for something and not receiving it.

Will I receive the package I have bought? Or is this some kind of glitch where I lose money.

I would like this issue sorted out ASAP, or it will be the last time I buy any DLC for RB3.
    edited March 2011
    hmxhenry;4331467 said:
    Depeche Mode pack pricing has been corrected and most of the upgrades have been released as intended. We're making progress and our Audio Team has been hustling to make the fixes quick. Much thanks to SCEE for the prompt response as well.
    I'd hardly say it's been a prompt response from SCEE. The "Bad Moon Rising" pro-upgrade should've been available on March 2nd, but won't be available til March 23rd. That's 3 weeks!

That being said, I do thank you for your prompt replies. It's much appreciated!

Also missing from your list (and the AU/EU/UK PSN Store)... Green Day Pack 01 (it disappeared just before the release of Green Day Rock Band and hasn't been seen since... Green Day Pack 02 is still available, but the first pack is not).

And, apparently there are some Doors pro-upgrades missing also. I got them free in the first week, but it appears that the "Light My Fire" and "Touch Me" pro-upgrades have gone missing since then (& may wanna check on "Riders Of The Storm" too... just in case).
  • KMO_2000KMO_2000 Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    Just put this on another thread, then saw you were asking here.

"Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)" is priced at £0.99, should be free.
  • primusumirpprimusumirp Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    Any idea when "Them Belly Full" pro guitar upgrade will be available? Thanks for sorting out other missing content.
  • CyberkillerCyberkiller Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    So Bad Moon Rising has now appeared in the pro download list but theres no pro upgrades to download. *sigh*
    edited March 2011
    hmxhenry;4322074 said:
    Bad Moon Rising (Pro Guitar upgrade) is scheduled for 3/23.

Nope... 3 weeks later, still not there!

Neither are the missing songpacks...

Freezepop Pack 01
    Green Day Pack 01
    The PAX 2009 Collection
    SpongeBob SquarePants Pack 02

And, hmxhenry, what's going to happen with the remaining RBN 1.0 songs? Will we ever get those on the PS3? At least port over all of the Apples In Stereo tracks. Please!
  • edited March 2011
    Graffin;4344388 said:
    Nope... 3 weeks later, still not there!

Neither are the missing songpacks...

Freezepop Pack 01
    Green Day Pack 01
    The PAX 2009 Collection
    SpongeBob SquarePants Pack 02

And, hmxhenry, what's going to happen with the remaining RBN 1.0 songs? Will we ever get those on the PS3? At least port over all of the Apples In Stereo tracks. Please!

Believe me, we're still working on it. Updated the OP with yet another pricing issue with SCEE, this time for the Billy Joel pack. We have an hour long meeting with the Audio team tomorrow to discuss the outstanding issues.

As for RBN tracks, I'm asking around to see what the future is looking like for that content. Thanks for your patience.
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Days Of Peace 01 is missing from the EU store (at least, from the Italian store). No update in the blog as well, and no pack in the PSN store/In-game store.

Some hopes to get the pack next week?
    edited March 2011
    TheDescent;4351778 said:
    Days Of Peace 01 is missing from the EU store (at least, from the Italian store). No update in the blog as well, and no pack in the PSN store/In-game store.

Some hopes to get the pack next week?
    It's not in the AU PSN Store either... so yet another SCEE screw-up.

Add that to the list of other packs STILL not up, and again, no Bad Moon Rising pro-upgrade... it's been 4 weeks!

Hey HMXhenry, if you could please let us know what's happening with the missing content and the future of RBN 1.0 and 2.0 songs on the PS3, it would be very very much appreciated.
  • LunaticSoulLunaticSoul Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, can confirm the pack is missing. I wonder if all these mistakes happen because British sony employers can't understand american english, loalz?
    edited March 2011
    LunaticSoul;4351834 said:
    Yeah, can confirm the pack is missing. I wonder if all these mistakes happen because British sony employers can't understand american english, loalz?

Exactly My thoughts. LOL
  • Weeksy77Weeksy77 Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    Graffin;4351815 said:
    It's not in the AU PSN Store either... so yet another SCEE screw-up.

Like Public Enemy once said - Don't Believe The Hype.

The Heads-Up team of Ross & Mike over at the European Blog have both said on multiple occasions that they put up exactly what Harmonix provide, so we need to follow up price screw ups, pack availability with Harmonix, not SCEE.

Either way - you all speak English, how bloody hard can it be to co-ordinate pricing and packs?

And Henry... BTW - The in-game music store tells me that I already own the "Bad Moon Rising" Pro-Upgrade when I definitely don't (but do want to get it). I don't really want to have to delete the CCR pack and re-install it - any other thoughts on it?
    edited April 2011
    The thing I love about this forum is that the support section is always filled with Mods and Devs answers. Isn't that BEAUTIFUL?

/sarcasm
  • AsmodeiAsmodei Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    Bad Moon Rising is STILL missing from EU-PSN even though it is listed as "pro enabled".

- We have been waiting for a month now, what is going on?

Or is it just me?
    edited April 2011
    PSN Store updated, and still no "Days of Peace" pack in the PSN/in-game store. What the hell? One week and we didn't get a single word about that.

I'm not going to buy any of those songs until they come out in a pack.
  • AsmodeiAsmodei Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    Weeksy77;4353952 said:
    Like Public Enemy once said - Don't Believe The Hype.

The Heads-Up team of Ross & Mike over at the European Blog have both said on multiple occasions that they put up exactly what Harmonix provide, so we need to follow up price screw ups, pack availability with Harmonix, not SCEE.

Either way - you all speak English, how bloody hard can it be to co-ordinate pricing and packs?

And Henry... BTW - The in-game music store tells me that I already own the "Bad Moon Rising" Pro-Upgrade when I definitely don't (but do want to get it). I don't really want to have to delete the CCR pack and re-install it - any other thoughts on it?

Well you know what they say about N. Americans and Britons ? " Separated by a common language". - But seriously; it would be good if they could get their act together. I share the exact same thing from DL of the CCR pack.
  • HerrGuertlerHerrGuertler Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    "Charlene (I'm Right Behind You)" is priced at £0.99, should be free.

same with "Still Alive" which is priced €1.49 and should be free. The "Live free or Die" achievement doesn´t make any sense otherwise.
    edited April 2011
    The Bad Moon Rising Pro-Upgrade's now available... thanks HMXhenry.

Just one request... well, two... please release "Dance Floor" by Apples In Stereo onto the PS3... if that's one of the RBN 1.0 songs that don't make it onto the PS3 i'll be :( and what's with all the 70s/80s music being released as regular DLC?

Will we ever get more Bad Religion (eg. "American Jesus", "Generator", "Punk Rock Song", "The Answer") or Green Day (eg. "The Saints Are Coming" - the song they did with U2 would be awesome).
  • goldfinger1976goldfinger1976 Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    The Doors Light My Fire PRO upgrade is still missing. Bought the DLC about a month ago and still cant download it. When will this be sorted out?
    edited April 2011
    Another week where the "Days Of Peace" pack is missing.
    Also, the PSN blog updated the list of the new content for 04-13 but the RBN songs aren't listed, even if the In-Game store have them as "not avaiable".
    Seriously, what's wrong with you guys?

Also, I can't post a new thread in the support area, and since this thread is almost left alone (and HMXHenry answered various threads other than this) I guess that no-one is doing anything.

Good job hmx, good job. :\
  • edited April 2011
    TheDescent;4366289 said:

Also, I can't post a new thread in the support area, and since this thread is almost left alone (and HMXHenry answered various threads other than this) I guess that no-one is doing anything.

Good job hmx, good job. :\
    Sorry for the radio silence, but rest assured that we're working on this every day even if I'm not posting every day.

I flag every issue raised on the forums to our Audio team who has to resolve things with SCEE who, I have been told, are extremely unresponsive. We're not able to make changes to the PS3 store without SCEE's support, so we're very much at their mercy for making corrections. I don't believe that our Audio team is the issue, because they're able to release content on 360 US, 360 EU, Wii US, Wii EU and PS3 US almost entirely without issue week after week. SCEE is the only area where we consistently run into problems and I agree that the current status of RB DLC is completely unacceptable.

It's obviously in our best interest to have consistent quality DLC releases, so there's no reason why we wouldn't be focusing on this. The more content we can make available to you the better. I'll bump this thread with the Audio team again and escalate the issue to move things along with SCEE.
  • NecoDeleroNecoDelero Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    hmxhenry;4366453 said:
    Sorry for the radio silence, but rest assured that we're working on this every day even if I'm not posting every day.

Thanks a lot for the update, it makes waiting for the issue to be fixed a lot easier.
    edited April 2011
    hmxhenry;4366453 said:

I flag every issue raised on the forums to our Audio team who has to resolve things with SCEE who, I have been told, are extremely unresponsive. We're not able to make changes to the PS3 store without SCEE's support, so we're very much at their mercy for making corrections. I don't believe that our Audio team is the issue, because they're able to release content on 360 US, 360 EU, Wii US, Wii EU and PS3 US almost entirely without issue week after week. SCEE is the only area where we consistently run into problems and I agree that the current status of RB DLC is completely unacceptable.

It's obviously in our best interest to have consistent quality DLC releases, so there's no reason why we wouldn't be focusing on this. The more content we can make available to you the better. I'll bump this thread with the Audio team again and escalate the issue to move things along with SCEE.

Thanks, man. Sorry If my post felt like I was pissed of (which I am not) but one thing that I like about you guys is the fact that you do CARE about your customers. Looking at this thread every day, with no answer from you since almost a week seems kinda strange. I'd love to have a simple answer like this, something along "Yes, we are aware of this problem, I feel sorry for you guys and we're working on it" would be perfect, so I can actually know that you're doing your job.

Again, sorry for that post, and sorry for my bad english.

Keep on the good work! :)
  • HamreusHamreus Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    Am I missing something? Is there no RBN songs for europe this week? I know US have them.
    Attack Attack! - Sexual Man Chocolate
    Of Mice & Men - Those in Glass Houses
    Woe, Is Me - [&] Delinquents
    Mayday Parade - Jamie All Over
    Chiodos - Lexington (Joey Pea-Pot With a Monkey Face)
    Firewind - The Fire and the Fury
    Amberian Dawn - Evil Inside Me
    Evile - Devoid of Thought
    The Main Drag - What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?
    The Main Drag - Love During Wartime