I've got a confession... and an announcement!

LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
edited March 2011 in The Rock Band Network
So, I'm coming out...

This is Gigakoops XD

I made a new account for the RBN creators site, not realizing that I could have used my Gigakoops account. So I decided to play "split personality" for a while, with this profile as "the douchbag" and my other one as "the douchbag with a song tiers thread."

So recently I got XNA, and plan on making a game. And if I create a soundtrack for said game, I'll try to bring it to RBN. I have no idea how it'll sound, though.

Also, I'll only be using this account, and also won't be posting as often, so no songs tiers. Sorry.

Comments

• ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    I can honestly say I was not able to tell that the two accounts were one. GG sir. Looking forward to see what you make!
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Everything I know is a lie!
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    edited March 2011
    DragoonXD;4323582 said:
    Everything I know is a lie!

In the words of Weird Al:

"Everything You Know Is Wrong."

Also, I think what I've done is a little cruel. I'm sorry. How can I repay?
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    edited March 2011
    as i posted just the other day in another thread... everything I know I learned from killing smart people and eating their brains (saw it on a bumber sticker and laughed, so figured I'd share) :)

btw - we sure see a lot of threads from people saying they'll no longer be posting as often 'cause they have other things to do...that still end up posting quite often.