More from The Hold Steady?

tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
edited March 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Kind of surprised we haven't seen more from The Hold Steady in RBN. Anyway, my question is, isn't their label one of the record labels that said they would be releasing a lot of stuff from their artists on RBN? What are the odds of us seeing more stuff from The Hold Steady on RBN2.0? A lot of their music (especially earlier stuff like their album "Boys and Girls in America) begs to be played with harmonies and keys.

Comments

• ShoTTySLanKiNShoTTySLanKiN Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Actually Vagrant was all about RBN until a few weeks before when everyone realized that the music gaming industry was on a decline in sales.

Then they just released a few songs and said if they did good enough we would see more. Senses Fail from my understanding did very well and we haven't seen more from them so my guess is we probably won't see more.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited March 2011
    ShoTTySLanKiN;4326578 said:
    Actually Vagrant was all about RBN until a few weeks before when everyone realized that the music gaming industry was on a decline in sales.

Then they just released a few songs and said if they did good enough we would see more. Senses Fail from my understanding did very well and we haven't seen more from them so my guess is we probably won't see more.

This is both true and not true. Senses Fail did great, THS not so much.

However Vagrant is not out of the RBN game, as they are the label behind Protest The Hero which is coming eventually via That Authoring Group.
  • bengalcp09bengalcp09 Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    Stuck Between Stations is a top 5 want across the board from RBN or not.