Rock Band 3 Audition Mode Questions

MadMike43MadMike43 Unsigned
edited May 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Hi Rock Band Community,

I want to know how to get the Audition Mode for Rock Band 3 so I can play these cool songs I love seen on various YouTube videos. Can anyone tell me how to get Audition Mode for Rock Band 3? Does it even exist yet or do I need special permission? If so, I'm not the greatest with electronics, so do explain somewhat clearly so I can properly get it. Lol. Any answers on this question are appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Sorry if this question has been asked before.

Comments

• Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    If you're talking about custom songs done unofficially without permission (Metallica, Muse, MCR, etc) then no one here will tell you as they're illegal. If you're talking about official RBN songs go buy them there's no reason you should have audition mode unless you want to author or test upcoming songs.
  • libregkdlibregkd Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    Catch-22;4328091 said:
    If you're talking about custom songs done unofficially without permission (Metallica, Muse, MCR, etc) then no one here will tell you as they're illegal. If you're talking about official RBN songs go buy them there's no reason you should have audition mode unless you want to author or test upcoming songs.
    Customs are actaully illegal? What kind of bull**** is that? I understand the legality of it all if you were actaully putting up on the RBN store, but own private use it should be no problem.
  • BigWoodMan22BigWoodMan22 Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    customs are illegal because they contain a copyrighted song file which by downloading the custom would be like you downloading a song from a torrent website or limewire, which is again, ILLEGAL!
  • TheOzoneTheOzone Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    There is no sharing of RBA files of any kind, including by authors who have licensed the track for the RBN. This is against the Programming Terms and not taken lightly by Harmonix.

So don't do it.
  • TheAuthorityClintonTheAuthorityClinton Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    Official RBN songs are available (once released) in the in game marketplace with XBOX Live and select songs for PS3 and Wii. Use the song search function of this website to see if the song is released on RBN and what platforms it is available for.
  • mrjsr05mrjsr05 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    is born of osiris on Rock band audition mode
  • submarinex1submarinex1 Unsigned
    edited May 2011
    to be honest from reading his question it was same thing i was looking for info on what audition was, he was not asking if he could pirate songs which some kiddys seem to have tried to act all smart on.
  • OddbrotherOddbrother Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    You'll need an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership and an App Hub Premium Membership. The rest you can find out at Rock Band Network website.