I just want to play solo

mkoepsellmkoepsell Unsigned
edited March 2011 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I just got Beatles Rock Band and just want to play guitar alone. Call me stupid, but I can't figure out how to set it up for solo play by myself. I have Guitar Hero Band and you can play with 1, 2, 3, or 4 players. Is it not possible to play with only 1 player on Rock Band?
Thanks!
Confused in Colorado

Comments

• liaminhliaminh Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    Never heard this problem before.
    Which platform and controller are you using?
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited March 2011
    You can't activate a controller and press start in the "Solo/Band Quickplay"?
  • mkoepsellmkoepsell Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    I connect the controller to the guitar. The first guitar my nickname. It says to continue, press +. I do and nothing happens...like it is waiting for me to connect other controllers to other instruments.
  • mkoepsellmkoepsell Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    I finally got it. I don't know why it was stuck...but appears to be working now.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited March 2011
    Sounds like a controller malfunction.
  • HitokiriEricHitokiriEric Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    mkoepsell;4329585 said:
    I finally got it. I don't know why it was stuck...but appears to be working now.

I didn't see you mention which system. One thing I've seen a lot on PS3 is if you have a lot of instruments and controllers active, then Rock Band doesn't always like to take menu commands from a controller assigned to 5, 6, or 7.

Actually, a lot of PS3 games are really picky about which controller number you use. Mega Man 9 and Final Fantasy XIII both get pissed at me if my controller is assigned number 2. I'm constantly reassigning my controllers because I use one to play while my other one is connected and charging, and it usually makes the charging one number 1.

Again, no idea if that was actually your problem or not, but if you're on PS3, it's something to watch out for.