PS3 Songs for 3-15-10

folkeyefolkeye Headliner
edited March 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Coming to PS3 3-15-10

Fake Shark – Real Zombie! – “Angel Lust” : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV0SpIMob-o

Rose of Jericho – “Buried Cold”: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Qq7wRffVs

Broadcast – “Love and the Triumph Of” :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYJWrgE6Ybc

Emmure – “10 Signs You Should Leave:

Sorry for the lack of real links w/ titles. The 'lazy' insert here buttons still don't work.

Comments

• folkeyefolkeye Headliner
    edited March 2011
    My opinion hasn't changed too much on RBN sadly enough. Not enough of the songs interest me... out of all offered I think I got about 45 or less total, then stopped caring enough to look unless I saw a 'big name'.

Guess this is the last batch before before being herded full to RB3 (joy).
  • Tykki-TemeTykki-Teme Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Rose of Jericho was a pleasant surprise. It's one of the songs from my original wishlist which I made before the store had even opened. The Fake Shark - Real Zombie song sounded great, too.
  • LunaticSoulLunaticSoul Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    Why only four? Where's the fifth one? :o
  • libregkdlibregkd Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    Yeah, weird how there are only 4 tracks.

Very happy to see the Rose of Jericho track, as with Tykki-Teme, they were one of the original artist that I hope would get ported over before the RBN store opened. And on a somewhat related note, glad that HMX is still willing to release a bunch of really old RBN songs, gives me some more hope for some more Main Drag tracks.
  • JoeL_CQCJoeL_CQC Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    Meh week.

Would probably check out Rose of Jericho and/or Broadcast.

I'm kinda disappointed that this is the last batch for the PS3. I really wanted rainbowdragoneyes to be ported over... and the rest of RBN.
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    JoeL_CQC;4331170 said:
    I'm kinda disappointed that this is the last batch for the PS3. I really wanted rainbowdragoneyes to be ported over... and the rest of RBN.
    It's not the last batch for PS3, it's the last batch for RB2 PS3. RB3 PS3 will keep getting RBN1 songs until RBN2 songs start coming out, where there will be a mix of RBN1 and RBN2 songs released up until it's straight-up RBN2. So there's still a chance...I hope.

Acronyms FTW.
  • Mega-TallicaMega-Tallica Washed Up
    edited March 2011
    "ZOMG why there only 4!!!????"

/sarcasm

Like I really care at this point...
  • JoeL_CQCJoeL_CQC Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    Arcanon;4331229 said:
    It's not the last batch for PS3, it's the last batch for RB2 PS3. RB3 PS3 will keep getting RBN1 songs until RBN2 songs start coming out, where there will be a mix of RBN1 and RBN2 songs released up until it's straight-up RBN2. So there's still a chance...I hope.

Acronyms FTW.

Okay... :P
    I hope that's how it is.

So in other words, they're going to stop support for RB2 all together I guess.
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    edited March 2011
    First off - Thanks to folkeye for bringing back the PS3 previews (and saving my lazy ass from the need to google). It's much appreciated!

Secondly... meh week indeed.

Pass.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited March 2011
    Only 4 eh? I would have been down to be the 5th...

any major songs that PS3 won't get?
  • TheDescentTheDescent Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    I just hope that this won't prevent us from getting the rest of Children of Nova EP. Seriously I'm gonna cry if they won't continue releasing RBN1.0 stuff re-made for RB3.