Exporting Rock Band Songs

ImdemonoidImdemonoid Unsigned
edited March 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I have problem ...i lost my rock band 1 and rock band 2 booklet so i can't redeem my code to export my almost 400 songs into my rock band 3...is there a way it could be done...? Thanks for the help !

Comments

• Nucks4cupNucks4cup Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    RB 1 has 58 songs and rb2 has 84. A few from each dont transfer. dont know where you came up with 400. now to the question.....all you DLC will transfer, and i also thought if RB1 was exported previously it showed up without a re-export. now to export RB2 you might need to rebuy the game.
  • Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Or you could go to EAs website and ask customer support for another code to export RB2.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited March 2011
    Why are you asking here?
  • ImdemonoidImdemonoid Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    Nucks4cup;4333385 said:
    RB 1 has 58 songs and rb2 has 84. A few from each dont transfer. dont know where you came up with 400. now to the question.....all you DLC will transfer, and i also thought if RB1 was exported previously it showed up without a re-export. now to export RB2 you might need to rebuy the game.
    ...i came up with 400 'cause i included all my dowloaded content ! Thanks anyway for your help !
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited March 2011
    Imdemonoid;4347061 said:
    ...i came up with 400 'cause i included all my dowloaded content !
    Do you realize that's already going to be in RB3 if you...turn on the game?
  • edited March 2011
    How do you lose your booklets? the only way i can see that happening is if you take it out to read it while standing near The Grand Canyon and you drop it.

put the book in the box and put the box on the shelf. I don't have my RB2 any more but when i did i had the book the battery coupon and the receipt all in the box.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Imdemonoid;4333353 said:
    I have problem ...i lost my rock band 1 and rock band 2 booklet so i can't redeem my code to export my almost 400 songs into my rock band 3...is there a way it could be done...? Thanks for the help !
    1. This is the RBN board. It's about the community-authored-content 'Rock Band Network' feature of RB2 and RB3. This is neither about general rock band nor about support issues.

2. The only thing your lost manual(s) deprive you of is the 70 songs that export from RB2. The RB1 export works without a manual/code, and if you've already done it to play RB1 songs in RB2 you need not do it again for PS3. All your DLC will automatically be viewable in RB3 (with two exceptions : "Hier Kommt Alex" and "Rock and Roll Star"). And you can get a new RB2 manual code by contacting EA customer support.