What Beatles song reflects your mood today?

nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
edited April 2011 in The Beatles: Rock Band
And by today, I mean each day.

Today for me is "I'm So Tired" cause I played my first gig last night at a pizza place super late.

Comments

• nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited March 2011
    Today is "Don't Pass Me By" because I (almost) was in a car crash Saturday with my permit when a stupid teenager pulled out in front of me on a narrow road when I had right-of-way. Phrase "and you lost your hair", besides losing your head, sounds like getting sick, which I did starting right after the near-accident.
    edited March 2011
    "Lady Madonna" because Tuesday afternoon was neverending

(I'm getting the feeling this was a waste of a thread)
  • beatlesfan99beatlesfan99 Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    I have two for the day. The first is "I'm Looking Through You" because I accidentally stabbed a hole through my neighbor and spent the afternoon "Fixing a Hole" so no one would find out...

Now didn't that spice up the thread!
    edited March 2011
    "A Hard Day's Night"

Hard day, hard night
    edited March 2011
    "Birthday"

No, it's not my birthday, but Spring Break started today and I feel like having a party
  • Logan812Logan812 Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    nascarfan19;4338888 said:
    "Birthday"

No, it's not my birthday, but Spring Break started today and I feel like having a party

You lucky b*****d. My dumbass school system decided to push back our Spring Break to April because apparently there would be more time to do school work (although we're the only school system in the entire state of Alabama that's doing it.) At least it should be warmer when we get our break though.

I'd say "A Day In the Life" today because there's been a lot happening in the news lately (local news, the earthquake near Japan, ect.) but none of it really matters to me (that's how I interpret part of John's lyrics in that song.)
  • beatlesfan99beatlesfan99 Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    nascarfan19;4338888 said:
    "Birthday"

I've been off this entire week for spring break...
    edited March 2011
    "I'm Only Sleeping"

I woke up at about 11:30 this morning. I was not happy considering I'm going to a weekend retreat in a couple of hours with things to do.
  • big_old_tombig_old_tom Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    "You Never Give Me Your Money"

My sister was supposed to pay me back yesterday. I loaned her money some time ago, and she is very slow on the payment (like a year since she last paid me anything).
  • bridog7bridog7 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Today.

First Helter Skelter

Then Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana

Then after two hard rock songs end of peaceful with sing the changes by Paul McCartney the Good Evening New York Version
  • TheHunterX360TheHunterX360 Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    Fixing A Hole.

It stops my mind from wondering.
  • sanne-chansanne-chan Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    Happiness Is A Warm Gun

beacause today i was one hour sooner free~! No German, then it's a super day!
    not that i don't like the language, it's the teacher...
  • Arsenal-LadArsenal-Lad Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    Good Day Sunshine.
    Great weather and also a great day even though it is a Monday and it was school, but today might have been the calmest school day in quite some time.
    edited April 2011
    Helter Skelter

I'm all over the place with school work, but maybe that's just my entire life :)

...oh wait :(
    edited April 2011
    today rain reflects my mood the best, beacause i've got the feeling that it's raining on me the whole day, even when i'm not in the rain..
  • HotMangoChutneyHotMangoChutney Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    "It's all too much for me to take... " :p
    edited April 2011
    Here Comes The Sun
    beacause when i look out of the window the sun is shining in my eyes, and even though that hurts, it makes me happy :D and so does the song
    edited April 2011
    Being turkey hunting today (and catching a 25 pounder! :)), I don't know what to choose:

Here Comes The Sun, Good Day Sunshine
    Blackbird, Mother Nature's Son, Free As A Bird
    I'm Only Sleeping (I had to take naps and got woken by my dad when it came around)
    You Know My Name (Look Up The Number) (I seem to like listening to this song in that area)