First RBN2.0 track on the store

NoVisAnimaNoVisAnima Unsigned
edited March 2011 in The Rock Band Network
So the first track has got onto the in game store and it's Blue (Da Ba Dee) but there's a problem. Even though the track has charted keys and pro keys parts the store says there is no part.

On the dashboard version of the store the track appears and claims that it works in both RB2 and RB3.

The file also ends up with the other RB2 files on the hard drive.

Hope there aren't these troubles further down the line.

BTW the track is really fun to play in RB3.

Comments

• AshtrayHeartAshtrayHeart Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    People checked that it does not show up in Rock Band 2 at all.
  • weirdphilweirdphil Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    I can confirm that it's a RBN store issue. When you download it into your library it clearly says Key = 1, Pro Key = 3.
  • darkwinterbeast8darkwinterbeast8 Headliner
    edited March 2011
    Sweet!!! Only two months until RBN 2.0 songs appear for us PS3 Users.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    darkwinterbeast8;4336483 said:
    Sweet!!! Only two months until RBN 2.0 songs appear for us PS3 Users.

Two months? Last time I checked the Xbox's exclusivity period was 30 days. ;)
  • darkwinterbeast8darkwinterbeast8 Headliner
    edited March 2011
    Oscarvarium;4336501 said:
    Two months? Last time I checked the Xbox's exclusivity period was 30 days. ;)
    I was basing that off of a 2 month gap between Xbox having RBN 1.0 and PS3 having RBN 1.0 last year. If it's only 30 day, then even better.
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    darkwinterbeast8;4336510 said:
    I was basing that off of a 2 month gap between Xbox having RBN 1.0 and PS3 having RBN 1.0 last year. If it's only 30 day, then even better.

Seeing as how that was when RBN was just getting established, I should hope that it won't be the case this time around. Even so, you'll at least keep getting new content.
  • PaperMario21PaperMario21 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Yup, I bought it once I spotted it in RB Music Store, even though it didn't show as having keys part playable, it's a fun song so I went ahead and bought it regardless.
    My surprise came as soon as I tried keys part, it's charted and it's great.
    Awesome 1st song to hit RBN 2.0.
  • TheOzoneTheOzone Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    PaperMario21;4336668 said:
    Yup, I bought it once I spotted it in RB Music Store, even though it didn't show as having keys part playable, it's a fun song so I went ahead and bought it regardless.
    My surprise came as soon as I tried keys part, it's charted and it's great.
    Awesome 1st song to hit RBN 2.0.
    Thank you! You knew I couldn't let it be released without keys. People during E3 were pressuring me to just release it then and do an (RB3 Version) later adding in the keys then.

...who the hell thought that would be a good idea? :P
  • SusurrusSusurrus Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    Fun o keys! Pro keys is a bit hard (not a con, I am still working on getting better at pro keys).