new dlc thought.

jokergt500jokergt500 Opening Act
edited March 2011 in The Beatles: Rock Band
Does real love and free as a bird really count as a Beatle song? i know they are on Beatles anthology but they were technically solo Lennon work and former Beatles worked on it which we have seen before like on how do you sleep where george plays slide guitar. could we see these in rock band 3 or could we at least get 2 more Beatles rb dlc. harmonix could give some of the money to charity like all you need is love. Just a thought.

Comments

• Arsenal-LadArsenal-Lad Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    The Beatles' versions of those two songs are counted as official Beatles songs, yes. So I think it won't come to RB3 unless Apple Corps change their minds and want to have Beatles stuff in RB3.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    edited March 2011
    Arsenal-Lad;4335903 said:
    The Beatles' versions of those two songs are counted as official Beatles songs, yes. So I think it won't come to RB3 unless Apple Corps change their minds and want to have Beatles stuff in RB3.

They changed their minds with Apple/iTunes and that was a really bitter fight long ago. So anything is possible.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited March 2011
    Witticus;4335912 said:
    They held out for a decade because they sell without iTunes and could get paid a lot more to be added to iTunes the longer they waited with Apple/iTunes and that was a really bitter fight long ago. So anything is possible.
    Fixed it for you.
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Whether or not they count as actual Beatles songs (which they do), I doubt we would ever see them for the simple fact that the quality of the songs wasn't very good to begin with. Weren't they just home recordings from John to begin with? In fact, weren't they almost not going to do Real Love because of the audio quality of the song? I doubt the quality is good enough to ever be in any RB game.
  • ForeverBeatlesForeverBeatles Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    MostSpartan14;4336159 said:
    Whether or not they count as actual Beatles songs (which they do), I doubt we would ever see them for the simple fact that the quality of the songs wasn't very good to begin with. Weren't they just home recordings from John to begin with? In fact, weren't they almost not going to do Real Love because of the audio quality of the song? I doubt the quality is good enough to ever be in any RB game.

Ya especially Real Love they had a hard time separating piano from vocal track so It'll probably be close to impossible to chart those songs with all the bleed throughs.
  • mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Any chance for more Beatles: RB DLC died the day Viacom sold Harmonix. It's not going to happen. At this point I wouldn't even guarantee that Rock Band 4 will happen. At least not with the same formula that's been used before.
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited March 2011
    ForeverBeatles;4336315 said:
    Ya especially Real Love they had a hard time separating piano from vocal track so It'll probably be close to impossible to chart those songs with all the bleed throughs.

However, we don't have piano, and vocals go through whether you sing them or not, so it really wouldn't matter for John's track of music.