Yellow Submarine remake Cancelled

CheeseLordCheeseLord Opening Act
edited March 2011 in The Beatles: Rock Band
http://www.nme.com/movies/news/the-beatles-yellow-submarine-remake-shelved/208372

If you were looking forward to it sorry. I was kind of interested in 3D Psychedelia....

Comments

• GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited March 2011
    So much for a million threads asking for DLC tie-in with it.
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited March 2011
    GNFfhqwhgads;4336062 said:
    So much for a million threads asking for DLC tie-in with it.

Where?.......
    edited March 2011
    nascarfan19;4336325 said:
    Where?.......
    I feel like you aren't following this as well as you could be. Let's work out the steps.

1. Something involving The Beatles happens
    2. Everyone runs here asking for more DLC to go with it

Now let's try it with THIS, shall we?

1. Something involving The Beatles DOESN'T happen
    2. No one can come here and post a million topics all asking for more DLC alongside it
  • KBeatle96KBeatle96 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    GNFfhqwhgads;4336402 said:
    I feel like you aren't following this as well as you could be. Let's work out the steps.

2. No one can come here and post a million topics all asking for more DLC alongside it

You know what?
    The Beatles message was peace and love. That's what this forum should be about. So we have a little bit of hope left for DLC? Who is that hurting? Obviously you, because you have taken it upon yourself to crush every little whim, every seemingly stupid question, every plea for DLC. You're a jerk. I know I'm not the only one who thinks this. Not only in this forum, but in other forums as well. You're a grammar nazi, you look down on everybody who asks a question. It's people like you that make people not want to come to these forums. You condescend on us all (see your above post) and act like you're doing us a favor. Go troll somewhere else. This subforum is on it's last legs, held together by a few diehard fans who just want more DLC. Now what's wrong with that? There's got to be a song that you want in RB that hasn't come up yet. Do you see us acting like you're stupid for even thinking that your song could come to RB? NO! So, do us all a favor, and get out of this subforum. Or the forums completely. Bye.
  • beatlesfan99beatlesfan99 Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    KBeatle96;4336424 said:
    You know what?
    The Beatles message was peace and love. That's what this forum should be about. So we have a little bit of hope left for DLC? Who is that hurting? Obviously you, because you have taken it upon yourself to crush every little whim, every seemingly stupid question, every plea for DLC. You're a jerk. I know I'm not the only one who thinks this. Not only in this forum, but in other forums as well. You're a grammar nazi, you look down on everybody who asks a question. It's people like you that make people not want to come to these forums. You condescend on us all (see your above post) and act like you're doing us a favor. Go troll somewhere else. This subforum is on it's last legs, held together by a few diehard fans who just want more DLC. Now what's wrong with that? There's got to be a song that you want in RB that hasn't come up yet. Do you see us acting like you're stupid for even thinking that your song could come to RB? NO! So, do us all a favor, and get out of this subforum. Or the forums completely. Bye.

U mad?
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited March 2011
    GNFfhqwhgads;4336402 said:

The way it was worded made me think we wanted the Yellow Submarine album as DLC with the movie's release.

And last on my list.
    edited March 2011
    beatlesfan99;4336438 said:
    U mad?
    He mad.
  • YesguyYesguy Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did it have to happen on my birthday?
  • MostSpartan14MostSpartan14 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Yesguy;4336590 said:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did it have to happen on my birthday?

What do you mean no? Did you see how horrible Mars Needs Moms looks. As far as I'm concerned, the cancellation spared the movie spared it from being completely ruined.
  • beatlesfan99beatlesfan99 Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    MostSpartan14;4336615 said:
    What do you mean no? Did you see how horrible Mars Needs Moms looks. As far as I'm concerned, the cancellation spared the movie spared it from being completely ruined.

I still think It would have been interesting... by the way has anyone heard any updates about that Get Back movie where they go back in time?
  • CheeseLordCheeseLord Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    KBeatle96;4336424 said:
    You know what?

Wow that's a little rough, but I really do agree with you that it is unessesarry to try to crush peoples hopes. Their gonna hope what their gonna hope and no one can change that. If they really are so sick of the DLC wishes, why would they waste their time commenting on them. Same goes with Negitive comeents on YOutube videos etc. (No offence to you personally GNF, I'm just talking about trolling in general)
    edited March 2011
    Oh, no, I'm saying it's fine to ask for DLC. But it's annoying to ask for the same exact thing for the same exact reason in a dozen different topics.
  • justplainatomjustplainatom Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    I think the animation for those movies is unappealing. Traditional cell animation would be the way to go.
  • CheeseLordCheeseLord Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    justplainatom;4351689 said:
    I think the animation for those movies is unappealing. Traditional cell animation would be the way to go.

Yeah, I wanted them to use the Beatles Rockband animation and of course, since it was in 3D, I wanted to see all the phycadelic stuff comin' at me lke bubbles and stuff. They probally wouldn't have done that though. All 3D now is fake 3D. Now I don't have an excuse to wave my hands in the air like an idiot......