RBN2.0 New Release thread.

Comments

• Soror_YZBLSoror_YZBL Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Casto21;4358480 said:

Slaughterhouse, Obituaries and a Love Story - Arcadia

In other news, I'm naming my new band "The Power Station", because after all, you can't copyright a band name as long as it's a Duran Duran side project, can you?
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    rev0lt;4359524 said:
    Do you mean the Youtube Video or the final track? I also noticed the undercharted drums in the preview. It was so obvious that it has got to be fixed in the final version...I hope.

Someone posted AIM tracks and it did not feel right looking at the drum chart. I'm not a good drummer but it was really obviously undercharted for some reason. I do like the song, but since I am 99.9% drumming I will pass on this.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    Blasteroids;4362429 said:
    Someone posted AIM tracks and it did not feel right looking at the drum chart. I'm not a good drummer but it was really obviously undercharted for some reason. I do like the song, but since I am 99.9% drumming I will pass on this.

Assuming you mean the first half of this video, I'm pretty sure the extra notes you're hearing are the Blue toms which are clearly there in the chart.
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Oscarvarium;4362458 said:
    Assuming you mean the first half of this video, I'm pretty sure the extra notes you're hearing are the Blue toms which are clearly there in the chart.

It was this vid I watched. Just noticed on the comments that someone else has mentioned it also. Maybe it is the poor speakers on this laptop, but it does sound like there is more kicks in that song.
  • edited April 2011
    I was just in the music store before and i noticed that there is like 5 new songs in there. The only one i can remember is Spaghetti Cat by Parry Grip but there was some metal song and the 2x bass pedal version of the same song and i think the other 2 had no keys. Any way someone should update the thread properly.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Harmonix didn't announce three of those songs (only "Money" and the Twin Atlantic song). Not sure they were supposed to be there yet.
  • Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited April 2011
    MagicMurderBag7;4365913 said:
    Any way someone should update the thread properly.

It is usually updated based on what HMX announces on creators site, which they did announce 2 songs today but not Spaghetti Cat

Song Title - Artist
    Audience and Audio - Twin Atlantic
    Money - Madlife
  • edited April 2011
    Casto21;4365934 said:
    It is usually updated based on what HMX announces on creators site, which they did announce 2 songs today but not Spaghetti Cat

Song Title - Artist
    Audience and Audio - Twin Atlantic
    Money - Madlife

Well Spaghetti Cat is there or at least was there. I would have bought it too but i only had enough for one song and A Silent Film was there first.
  • Bront20Bront20 The Writing's on the Wall
    edited April 2011
    I saw the video for Spaghetti Cat. Looks amusing.
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, Spaghetti Cat is definitely there. I bought it :)

Oh and Audience and Audio is a great track all around. The drums are really really fun especially.
  • ToiJu_ToiJu_ Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    Strange that nobody has mentioned that TesseracT's song Deception - Concealing Fate Part Two is also in store. Store shows it was released on April 11. There's also a 2x Bass Pedal version available.
    edited April 2011
    The date shown in the store is the date the song was approved, not the date it was added to the store.
  • OSweetMrMathOSweetMrMath Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    "Forest" by Verax has also appeared in the store recently (some time in the last week, I think), but the release date is listed as March 9th.
  • rab39rab39 Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    OSweetMrMath;4366193 said:
    "Forest" by Verax has also appeared in the store recently (some time in the last week, I think), but the release date is listed as March 9th.

hmm weird, its not rbn2, maybe it was left over? http://www.rockband.com/songs/UGC_5005483
    edited April 2011
    Harmonix forgot to add it for some reason when it was approved.
  • PeridotWeaponPeridotWeapon Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    DragoonXD;4366212 said:
    Harmonix forgot to add it for some reason when it was approved.

Nodnod. Forest was grouped in with the "Lost Eight" (which also includes Atomic, Bean, Bohemian Like You, Footloose and Fancy Free, A Fruit Fly in The Beehive, Revengers and Tunnels of Vision) - songs that were released at one point for purchase, then got pulled from the store and didn't return.

I'm not sure if Forest ever DID appear in the store, come to think of it - it might never have been available other than a 'direct download' link.

Despite its odd release date, Forest could actually be purchased back in early February, and the version dated March 9th is the exact same file as the one I bought then.

Sigh. I'm gonna miss those 'direct shopping' links and the "Ultra Rare" songs you could end up with from them. :)
    edited April 2011
    Nice to see "Thou Shall Not Fear" finally see the light of day. Been looking forward to that for a long time.
  • dinomandinoman Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    any new songs released today? can't find any new ones in the store
    edited April 2011
    The blog has the new songs added today, but I haven't checked the store to see if they are actually there. Maybe HMX still needs to flip the switch.
  • dinomandinoman Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    they are in the store now.. except two, which i don't remember the name's of right now... but i just played Thou Shall Not Fear and the new version of Africa on Xpro Drums and they are awesome!!

also, i failed at playing Xpro Keys on Lost Soul... haven't played the MTS song or RoJ song yet, because i can't decide on which instrument i should play it on
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited April 2011
    New releases april 15th 2011
    Find Beauty - Rose of Jericho
    Africa (RB3 version) - Quartered
    Thou Shalt Not Fear - Lazarus AD
    Payback (Come On) - BioShaft
    edited April 2011
    ThatAuthoringGroup;4368636 said:
    New releases april 15th 2011
    Find Beauty - Rose of Jericho
    Africa (RB3 version) - Quartered
    Thou Shalt Not Fear - Lazarus AD
    Payback (Come On) - BioShaft

Dammit. More wallet rape ;_;
  • dmbdawdmbdaw Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Animal by Kink Ador is also available. Great rbrelief.org track!
    edited April 2011
    ^ I'll check that out.

Also, metalheads should get Thou Shall Not Fear. Incredibly fun (especially on drums, even if I can't pass them lol), awesome song AND only 80msp!
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited April 2011
    Well damn I didn't see that we got a Jukebox the Ghost song.

How involved are they with RBN? Anymore songs from them in the pipeline?
    edited April 2011
    FlyGuyLXI;4370538 said:

There are a number of previews here (4 more songs that I'm too lazy to list).
  • rab39rab39 Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    FlyGuyLXI;4370538 said:

"Half Crazy" was an unexpected delight for me.

Looks like they have four more on the way from the new album: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamerBeatsInc#p/u
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited April 2011
    DragoonXD;4370566 said:
    There are a number of previews here (4 more songs that I'm too lazy to list).
    rab39;4370569 said:
    "Half Crazy" was an unexpected delight for me.

Looks like they have four more on the way from the new album: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamerBeatsInc#p/u

This is pretty awesome stuff. I've noticed they're also working with The Walkmen. I hope GamerBeatsInc continues to shuffle out these kinds of bands.
    edited April 2011
    Half Crazy was certainly a delight. And I haven't tried the keys yet!

Been looking forward to them for a while and was very happy to see them already being put out.
  • Odin ForceOdin Force Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    I may have just become a fan of Jukebox the Ghost purely from watching those videos. I like all 5 songs and will certainly buy them all (if they come to PS3) and any others that are of similar quality.