RBN2.0 New Release thread.

Comments

  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited April 2011
    MagicMurderBag7;4373220 said:
    also does the Acro-Brats song have keys? It seems to be the only thing i play anymore so it seems pointless to buy songs with no keys.
    I'd put it at 'highly unlikely' without hearing the song.
  • edited April 2011
    GNFfhqwhgads;4373230 said:
    I'd put it at 'highly unlikely' without hearing the song.

    Yeah just looked up the preview vid on youtube and no keys. oh well i'm sure i can find something to buy with these extra points.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited April 2011
    Odds are Anamanaguchi will release more stuff, which should be great on keys.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    GNFfhqwhgads;4373242 said:
    Odds are Airbrushed will release more stuff, which should be great on keys.
    Think you mean Anamanaguchi.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited April 2011
    DragoonXD;4373252 said:
    Think you mean Anamanaguchi.
    Oh god, yeah. That was a nice slip. >_>
  • RockGamerRockGamer Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    The in-game store has just updated with the newest batch of releases!

    Now available on Xbox 360:

    - The Acro-Brats "Hair Trigger" (160 MSP, RockGamer)
    - Amberian Dawn "The Curse" (160 MSP, RockGamer)
    - Andromeda "Chameleon Carneval" (160 MSP, RhythmAuthors)
    - Andromeda "Veil of Illumination (Part 1)" (160 MSP, RhythmAuthors)
    - Andromeda "Veil of Illumination (Part 2)" (160 MSP, RhythmAuthors)
    - Insomniac Games "(pin)Ballz" (80 MSP, insomniacRBN)
    - Madlife "Everyone" (160 MSP, craigman)
    - NightShade "The Depths of Memory" (160 MSP, RockGamer)
    - NightShade "The Depths of Memory (2x Bass Pedal)" (160 MSP, RockGamer)
    - Steve Fister "Zig Zag Talk" (160 MSP, OffbeatEntertainment)
    - The Walkmen "Angela Surf City" (160 MSP, GamerBeatsInc)

    Look for these songs in the Rock Band 3 Music Store under Newest Songs/Rock Band Network Songs.
  • PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    RockGamer;4373612 said:
    Insomniac Games "(pin)Ballz" (80 MSP, insomniacRBN)
    I have to warn you about this song, the audio quality is about as muffled as Semi-Charmed Life by WaveGroup, the bass part is almost inaudible (with bass boost on) & a yellow gem appears in the Big Rock Ending (on bass) :S
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Why is "The Window" not in the store? It is listed in the new RBN songs in the blog. I thought it had been approved in time for the last store update.
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    DragoonXD;4373760 said:
    Why is "The Window" not in the store? It is listed in the new RBN songs in the blog. I thought it had been approved in time for the last store update.

    Lachesis mentioned it might have a problem, but it should be resolved today.
    GNFfhqwhgads;4373242 said:
    Odds are Anamanaguchi will release more stuff, which should be great on keys.

    There's always SoulEye! ...well there will be once we release it, but still.
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Pankrazzo;4373634 said:
    I have to warn you about this song, the audio quality is about as muffled as Semi-Charmed Life by WaveGroup, the bass part is almost inaudible (with bass boost on) & a yellow gem appears in the Big Rock Ending (on bass) :S

    I haven't been able to fully evaluate the final mix yet, but I advise everyone to at least try out the demo and decide based off that. Plus, its only 80 MSP and all the profits go to charity
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    The Andromeda songs are, as expected, the very best tracks I've ever bought on RBN. Amazing work, Rhythm Authors! :D
  • dmbdawdmbdaw Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Animal by Kink Ador hasn't been put in the first post release list.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    HMX is indeed having store issues. "Veil of Illumination (Part 2)" disappeared from the store after I had initially download the demo (and then proceeded to buy points). "Angela Surf City" is supposed to be having problems, but is in the store and purchasable. And "A Grim Struggle" by Nightrage appeared out of nowhere in the store too.
  • atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    I have been waiting for so long for andromeda
    and i can't even download them right now!!!
    The suspense!!!!!
    I want them noaughhww!!!!!!
  • Young_NastymanYoung_Nastyman Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    Does anyone know who's authoring The Irresponsibles tracks?
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited April 2011
    Hair Trigger's preview sounds awesome, and I didn't much like their RB1 song.
  • bjyaritzbjyaritz Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    DragoonXD;4373937 said:
    HMX is indeed having store issues. "Veil of Illumination (Part 2)" disappeared from the store after I had initially download the demo (and then proceeded to buy points). "Angela Surf City" is supposed to be having problems, but is in the store and purchasable. And "A Grim Struggle" by Nightrage appeared out of nowhere in the store too.
    I seen it in the store yesterday, by chance can anyone let me know how long the "Veil of Illumination" tracks are?
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    17 minutes combined.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Or 7:55 (Part 1) and 9:40 (Part 2) separately. Don't ask me why I have those numbers memorized, I don't have an answer.
  • edited April 2011
    So authors what can we expect on Thursday? I know Schizophrenia by Jukebox the Ghost is coming out (and i can't wait) but what else?
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    MagicMurderBag7;4378874 said:
    So authors what can we expect on Thursday? I know Schizophrenia by Jukebox the Ghost is coming out (and i can't wait) but what else?

    We've got two on schedule:

    The Blackout Argument - Satisfying Angst (Punk, 160MSP)
    Kylie D. Hart - Leave Me Be (Country, 80MSP)
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    MagicMurderBag7;4378874 said:
    So authors what can we expect on Thursday? I know Schizophrenia by Jukebox the Ghost is coming out (and i can't wait) but what else?

    Awesome Australian hard rock. Only 80 MSP, and if it does well, more of it will come.

    EDIT: Full audio of the song. If you like it, grab the album...it's free!
  • PankrazzoPankrazzo Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    RBN section of the store has updated, but only three new songs do appear. Are those all releases for this week or a bug again?

    EDIT: Nevermind, five more have appeared now, but no Schizophrenia by Jukebox the Ghost :(
  • dinomandinoman Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    those three songs has been there since monday
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Today's RBN update:

    "Satisfying Angst" - The Blackout Argument
    "Self Medicate" - Felsen
    "Doll in the Dust" - Kurodust
    "Leave Me Be" - Kylie D. Hart
    "River of Glass" - Rishloo
    "Dodgin Bullets" - Steve Fister
    "Beat Fly" - Tiny Danza
    "Dawn of the Condoms" - Ultra Saturday
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Can someone tell me if "The Window" is finally in the store?

    "Schizophrenia" isn't even approved yet (I don't know if it's in quarantine or if it even passed review).

    And where is "Country Song"? I know that has been approved since Monday.
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    DragoonXD;4380320 said:
    Can someone tell me if "The Window" is finally in the store?

    "Schizophrenia" isn't even approved yet (I don't know if it's in quarantine or if it even passed review).

    And where is "Country Song"? I know that has been approved since Monday.

    "The Window" is there, it's listed as an April 14th release.

    Something's up with Country Song, if I try to view its song page on Creators it throws me to the general Songs page instead. That usually implies a glitch behind the scenes, but they might be holding it for a specific release date, the album's not out until May 17th.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Thanks!

    I wouldn't be quite so frustrated with all these problems, if I didn't have to wait a whole 'nother week for it be fixed.
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    DragoonXD;4380333 said:
    Thanks!

    I wouldn't be quite so frustrated with all these problems, if I didn't have to wait a whole 'nother week for it be fixed.

    If they are holding Country Song for the album release, it could be as long as the 12th (or worse, the 19th, after the album). Who knows. :/
  • edited April 2011
    DragoonXD;4380320 said:


    "Schizophrenia" isn't even approved yet (I don't know if it's in quarantine or if it even passed review).


    I thought MattGreig said it would be out today
Sign In or Register to comment.