RBN2.0 New Release thread.

Comments

  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Smirnoff;4403290 said:
    So whats this week? When exactly does new RBN stuff even go up , its 5AM on Thursday and I know official DLC goes up at about 5AM but idk about RBN
    It seems to average around 10-11 am central time. Sometimes they pop up later depending on if there are issues or not.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited May 2011
    Yeah HMX has to 'flip the switch' to get the material in the store, and they don't get into office until 9 to the earliest.

    I know we've got Sheep into Goats/systematomatic coming out today. Two songs smashed into one track for only $1!
  • PeridotWeaponPeridotWeapon Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    DragoonXD;4403292 said:
    It seems to average around 10-11 am central time. Sometimes they pop up later depending on if there are issues or not.

    Yeah, RBN content is a little odd. The songs are added to the servers on a daily basis, but the links only get added to the in-game store on Thursdays. They've always all been up by 3 PM Eastern (my usual home-from-work time) ever since they started this method, but may show up before that.

    Just remember to look several days back when hunting for new RBN content later today, even before the Gaga/Foreigner songs, as they may have "release days" as early as May 19th even though you couldn't buy them until today.


    [EDIT: Actually, it looks like some/all of them are up already.]
  • atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    I just checked, and 3 songs were up, including Sheep into Goats/systematomatic
    But they were marked as coming out on, like, the 24th.
  • PeridotWeaponPeridotWeapon Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    atalkingfish;4403406 said:
    I just checked, and 3 songs were up, including Sheep into Goats/systematomatic
    But they were marked as coming out on, like, the 24th.
    Nodnod. Ten songs at this point, but again, you have to go all the way back to the 19th/20th to find them all.
  • SmirnoffSmirnoff Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    Anything by any bands that at least over 50,000 people in the whole world have actually heard of up this week?
  • atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    PeridotWeapon;4403417 said:
    Nodnod. Ten songs at this point, but again, you have to go all the way back to the 19th/20th to find them all.

    Yeah, but weren't the last releases on the 19th and 20th?
    Scratch that, I know for a fact that there were RBN releases on the 19th and 20th, but are you sure that these aren't them?
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited May 2011
    Yeah the songs will say the date the got approved. Because once the songs are approved they are 'in' the store.

    However until HMX hits that release button they don't show up in the store.

    Strange I know, but that's the way it works. So always make sure you check back to the last RBN update for new songs, because if an update was on the 24th, but a song was approved on the 25th, then the song will be way back on the 25th as its release date when the next update happens.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited May 2011
    Smirnoff;4403420 said:
    Anything by any bands that at least over 50,000 people in the whole world have actually heard of up this week?
    Because only popular music good, right?
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Smirnoff;4403420 said:
    Anything by any bands that at least over 50,000 people in the whole world have actually heard of up this week?

    Not to worry, I think you may see some Justin Bieber tracks soon. He seems to be popular and has been heard by a little more than 50,000.

    Anyone posting a list of the new releases?
  • Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Blasteroids;4403448 said:
    Not to worry, I think you may see some Justin Bieber tracks soon. He seems to be popular and has been heard by a little more than 50,000.

    Anyone posting a list of the new releases?
    Since there isn't a list yet, no.
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Catch-22;4403451 said:
    Since there isn't a list yet, no.
    So you are saying nobody is going to post a list ? Seems a little odd.
  • Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Blasteroids;4403453 said:
    So you are saying nobody is going to post a list ? Seems a little odd.

    HMX hasn't posted the releases for today.
  • atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    Check out twitter.com/rbn_releases
    They have all of today's releases
  • SmirnoffSmirnoff Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    Because only popular music good, right?
    Well its pretty hard to up & decide you want to buy lets say... "Monkeys & sheeps" by a band called "The norwegian forest experience" (Just making up an example) and then you try to youtube it and its not even on youtube because its so obscure
    Blasteroids;4403448 said:
    Not to worry, I think you may see some Justin Bieber tracks soon. He seems to be popular and has been heard by a little more than 50,000.
    I only actually wish you were serious , cause I would in fact buy a few Beiber songs for RB
    Check out twitter.com/rbn_releases
    They have all of today's releases
    Thanks , I have heard of Winds of Plague but youtubed the track and hated it lol
  • PeridotWeaponPeridotWeapon Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    Smirnoff;4403420 said:
    Anything by any bands that at least over 50,000 people in the whole world have actually heard of up this week?

    If all the content is too "indie" for your liking, there are only two sources to blame.

    The bands with the songs you want, for not providing them to be charted.
    The fans, for not convincing the bands that they SHOULD provide those songs.

    The charting companies can't chart what isn't available.


    And for the sake of convenience, the TWELVE songs that were added today:

    Aesthetic Perfection - The Devil's in the Details
    Amberian Dawn - My Only Star
    Blackguard - This Round's On Me
    Indestructible Noise Command - Rain
    Killbody Tuning - Bamberg
    Killbody Tuning - Maker of Change
    [I]Magnus 'SoulEye' P
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    atalkingfish;4403456 said:
    Check out twitter.com/rbn_releases
    They have all of today's releases

    Thanks!
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited May 2011
    PeridotWeapon;4403479 said:

    Aesthetic Perfection - The Devil's in the Details

    Well this is quite a surprise.

    I used to listen to plenty of Aesthetic Perfection back when I was a full-time industrial nut. I don't know this song but cheers for being the first Harsh EBM song/artist in the Rock Band market.
  • atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    Does anyone know what's being released tomorrow?
  • RockGamerRockGamer Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    We are currently expecting the following songs of ours to be released in the next batch tomorrow:

    - Amberian Dawn "Arctica (2x Bass Pedal)"
    - Amberian Dawn "Blackbird"
    - Amberian Dawn "Blackbird (2x Bass Pedal)"
    - Betrayed By Sorrow "Deny"
    - Burning Twilight "The Resolve of Cowards"
    - Burning Twilight "The Resolve of Cowards (2x Bass Pedal)"
    - Kings Queens & Fairytales "Fallen Into You"
    - Memphis May Fire "Be Careful What You Wish For"
    - Memphis May Fire "Be Careful What You Wish For (2x Bass Pedal)"
    - No Bragging Rights "Death of an Era"
    - No Bragging Rights "Death of an Era (2x Bass Pedal)"
    - Nonpoint "Miracle"
    - Stretford End "Suffer"
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited June 2011
    RockGamer;4408622 said:

    - Kings Queens & Fairytales "Fallen Into You"
    - Memphis May Fire "Be Careful What You Wish For"
    - Stretford End "Suffer"
    Haven't been this excited for DLC since "Fat Kid". Such an amazing week of RBN for me.
  • atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    RockGamer;4408622 said:
    We are currently expecting the following songs of ours to be released in the next batch tomorrow:

    - Amberian Dawn "Arctica (2x Bass Pedal)"
    - Amberian Dawn "Blackbird"
    - Amberian Dawn "Blackbird (2x Bass Pedal)"
    - Betrayed By Sorrow "Deny"
    - Burning Twilight "The Resolve of Cowards"
    - Burning Twilight "The Resolve of Cowards (2x Bass Pedal)"
    - Kings Queens & Fairytales "Fallen Into You"
    - Memphis May Fire "Be Careful What You Wish For"
    - Memphis May Fire "Be Careful What You Wish For (2x Bass Pedal)"
    - No Bragging Rights "Death of an Era"
    - No Bragging Rights "Death of an Era (2x Bass Pedal)"
    - Nonpoint "Miracle"
    - Stretford End "Suffer"

    Is this just from you guys or from everyone?

    And, on one hand, very many songs have no keys. On the other hand, Blackbird looks friggin intense!!
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited June 2011
    atalkingfish;4408640 said:
    Is this just from you guys or from everyone?

    And, on one hand, very many songs have no keys. On the other hand, Blackbird looks friggin intense!!
    That is just from RockGamer.

    I know "Firefight" by Blackguard (with amazing keys) and "Demons With Ryu" by Emmure will also be releasing tomorrow.
  • RA-elxRA-elx Unsigned
    edited June 2011
    We're expecting the following releases tomorrow:

    A Day to Remember - Better Off This Way
    Blackguard - Firefight
    Blackguard - Firefight (2x Bass Pedal)
    Emmure - Demons With Ryu
    Emmure - Demons With Ryu (2x Bass Pedal)
  • atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    DragoonXD;4408642 said:
    "Firefight" by Blackguard (with amazing keys)

    I looked them up on youtube and they sound and look... well.. ******ed... in the non-non-sensitive way, I just don't know any other words to describe it.
  • edited June 2011
    I think Empire by Jukebox the Ghost is coming out tomorrow.
  • SnitskySnitsky Road Warrior
    edited June 2011
    RA-elx;4408646 said:
    We're expecting the following releases tomorrow:

    A Day to Remember - Better Off This Way

    Yay!
  • RockGamerRockGamer Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    atalkingfish;4408640 said:
    Is this just from you guys or from everyone?
    Those are just ours, yes.
    And, on one hand, very many songs have no keys. On the other hand, Blackbird looks friggin intense!!
    "Blackbird" is amazing, and it's definitely going to be up there with the toughest keys songs to date alongside "Dreamchaser" and the Andromeda tracks. If you're looking for something a bit easier, you may want to check out "Fallen Into You", which we haven't had a chance to get a preview video together for, but it has some pretty kick-ass keys in it as well.
  • atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited June 2011
    RockGamer;4408704 said:
    "Blackbird" is amazing, and it's definitely going to be up there with the toughest keys songs to date alongside "Dreamchaser" and the Andromeda tracks. If you're looking for something a bit easier, you may want to check out "Fallen Into You", which we haven't had a chance to get a preview video together for, but it has some pretty kick-ass keys in it as well.
    I adore the songs you put out. I would never want easier keys, but I will look into "Fallen Into You", because I can always use more keys songs (even if they aren't ridiculously hard). The songs you guys release, along with the Andromeda songs, are what make this game super awesome for me (I play Standard X Keys)
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited June 2011
    Ahhhhhh, crap. I guess I will have to not go out this weekend and put that money towards buying MSP instead! Can't let an ADTR song release and not have it.
Sign In or Register to comment.