RBN2.0 New Release thread.

Comments

  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Pankrazzo;4391884 said:
    Any previews for tomorrow, please?

    I'm gonna say we're 95% sure that "Give It Up! Give It Up!" from His Statue Falls has made it.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited May 2011
    FairwoodStudios;4392426 said:
    I'm gonna say we're 95% sure that "Give It Up! Give It Up!" from His Statue Falls has made it.
    Cool song. :)
    Love those keys!
  • FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Full RBN release list for 5/12:

    "Dreamchaser" - Amberian Dawn
    "Dreamchaser (2x Bass Pedal)" - Amberian Dawn
    "Another Step" - Andromeda
    "Revenants" - The Cold Goodnight
    "Give It Up! Give It Up!" - His Statue Falls
    "Schizophrenia" - Jukebox the Ghost
    "I Hate" - Madlife
    "Eden" - TesseracT
    "Trying Hard" - Loni Rose
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    FairwoodStudios;4392693 said:
    Full RBN release list for 5/12:

    "Dreamchaser" - Amberian Dawn
    "Dreamchaser (2x Bass Pedal)" - Amberian Dawn
    "Another Step" - Andromeda
    "Revenants" - The Cold Goodnight

    "Give It Up! Give It Up!" - His Statue Falls
    "Schizophrenia" - Jukebox the Ghost
    "I Hate" - Madlife
    "Eden" - TesseracT
    "Trying Hard" - Loni Rose

    They will be mine.

    Oh yes.
  • edited May 2011
    Neat Xbox just gave me my reward points so now i have 400 points. Looks like i can get Schizophrenia today and Do You Feel Like We Do on Thursday.

    Edit: I'm now ranked first on pro-keys. Also i'm the only one to have played it.
  • rab39rab39 Rising Star
    edited May 2011
    I was fiending for more Jukebox The Ghost, thanks for the fix, but wow on "Give It Up! Give It Up!" by His Statue Falls which I never heard of before. That might be my favorite song of the week...sounds like a poppier Asking Alexandria.
  • TylerFGTylerFG Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Haha, Schizophrenia came on the same day I got Everything Under the Sun in the mail. :P
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    I assume there are issues with "Go North" by The Pauses? It's not in the store update and its page doesn't load on the creators site.
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited May 2011
    DragoonXD;4392990 said:
    I assume there are issues with "Go North" by The Pauses? It's not in the store update and its page doesn't load on the creators site.

    At the request of the creator, we're delaying this song.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Understood, thanks for letting me know.
  • PeridotWeaponPeridotWeapon Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    I wonder if I should turn Peridot's Weapon "Who Tiers This Stuff?!?" into a weekly column.

    Anyway, the award for that this week goes to "I Hate" (Drums, of course, 'cuz that's all I really play anymore). Charters should be required to do mandatory reading of what the average amount of bass pedal you'll find in a Tier 2 song before rating their own material. :)

    It won't dethrone Night on Bald Mountain for the most ?!? Tier 2 on Drums, but I'd have had far more trouble with this if I was still stuck with the standard bass pedal ...
  • dinomandinoman Rising Star
    edited May 2011
    where's the RBN release announcement?
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    It's delayed because of technical issues. The new songs are in the store though.
  • edited May 2011
    DragoonXD;4398270 said:
    It's delayed because of technical issues. The new songs are in the store though.

    Nothing great from what i saw, only like 5 or so songs. That Between The Buried and Me song a few of you have been waiting for and some song with only solo vocals and no other instruments nothing else stuck out to me. From Kario and Ozones twitter feeds though it looked like Bed Intruder and Pac-Man Fever was coming out this week but neither of them are there.
  • AskariNariAskariNari Rising Star
    edited May 2011
    MagicMurderBag7;4398293 said:
    From Kario and Ozones twitter feeds though it looked like Bed Intruder and Pac-Man Fever was coming out this week but neither of them are there.
    TheOzone;4397983 said:
    This means that all four songs from Pac-Man Fever Set 1 are now in the pipeline and should be ready for you guys to enjoy in June. In case you missed the other songs, let me remind you.
    Bed Intruder, unless it's failed, should come out by next week.
  • RockGamerRockGamer Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    MagicMurderBag7;4398293 said:
    Nothing great from what i saw, only like 5 or so songs.
    Obviously you didn't look hard enough, considering we have 9 songs released this week on our own! :) Looks like seventeen releases in all.

    FULL LIST OF RELEASES FOR THURSDAY, MAY 19TH:

    - A Skylit Drive "Too Little Too Late"
    - Amberian Dawn "Arctica"
    - Askari Nari "Mercury Blooming"
    - Bayside "Sick, Sick, Sick"
    - Between the Buried and Me "Alaska"
    - Between the Buried and Me "Alaska (2x Bass Pedal)"
    - Freen in Green "Halftime"
    - Freen in Green "Riptide Resort"
    - Mind At Risk "Be Right Here"
    - Mortice "Mayhem"
    - Murder FM "Machine Gun Kisses"
    - The Pauses "Go North"
    - Seether "Country Song"
    - Silverstein "Burning Hearts"
    - Texas In July "Magnolia"
    - Texas In July "Magnolia (2x Bass Pedal)"
    - Timeless Miracle "Curse of the Werewolf (2x Bass Pedal)"
  • PeridotWeaponPeridotWeapon Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    RockGamer;4398319 said:
    Obviously you didn't look hard enough, considering we have 9 songs released this week on our own! :) Looks like seventeen releases in all.
    That's more like it. My first thought was "only five songs?" ... ignoring how ludicrous it is to be complaining about Rock Band 'only' releasing ten songs in a week between standard DLC and the RBN.

    But yeah, I'll take fourteen (plus the five DLC) over 5 (not including the 2x Bass versions) any time. :D

    ... okay, thirteen. With the 3,000 Song Cap drawing ever nearer, I need to draw the line at 'Halftime.' I think that's the first song in Rock Band history that I HAVEN'T purchased.
  • Deeznutzs27Deeznutzs27 Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    WOW!! Silverstein flew through playtest... Cant wait to DL it when i get home.
  • FlyGuyLXIFlyGuyLXI Headl!ner
    edited May 2011
    Looks like a full skip this week.
  • rab39rab39 Rising Star
    edited May 2011
    Wow, don't believe the non-hype.

    Silverstein, Between The Buried And Me & Seether are the three biggest additions to RBN 2.0 and all in one day! What am I doing on the forum when I should be playing Pantera and Silverstein right now!!!!!
  • edited May 2011
    RockGamer;4398319 said:
    Obviously you didn't look hard enough, considering we have 9 songs released this week on our own! :) Looks like seventeen releases in all.

    Wow half of those weren't in the store before i guess when i looked they were in the middle of updating it. I will have to look again. Might get the Bayside song.

    as for Pac-Man Fever i saw Ozone tweet "This week... yeah, it's going to be a good one. ;)" and "Quick, pitch me promotional taglines for the Pac-Man Fever #RBN album release. Tag them with #PacPromo" 3 days ago and naturally assumed it was coming out today.
  • RealMessiahRealMessiah Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    PeridotWeapon;4398336 said:
    That's more like it. My first thought was "only five songs?" ... ignoring how ludicrous it is to be complaining about Rock Band 'only' releasing ten songs in a week between standard DLC and the RBN.

    But yeah, I'll take fourteen (plus the five DLC) over 5 (not including the 2x Bass versions) any time. :D

    ... okay, thirteen. With the 3,000 Song Cap drawing ever nearer, I need to draw the line at 'Halftime.' I think that's the first song in Rock Band history that I HAVEN'T purchased.

    Yes, the cap. It is coming nearer and nearer. Once it hits I will just split my library between two HardDrives. I don't play so I can handle changing them out. It has been suggested that can work as long as you keep your profile on one of the cards you plug into the front.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    RealMessiah;4398615 said:
    Yes, the cap. It is coming nearer and nearer. Once it hits I will just split my library between two HardDrives. I don't play so I can handle changing them out. It has been suggested that can work as long as you keep your profile on one of the cards you plug into the front.
    I have 2 different Xboxes (both with my DLC on them) because I take one with me to college and leave the other at home. I keep my gamertag on a flash drive all the time, so my DLC will play no matter which location I'm at.
  • SmirnoffSmirnoff Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    So whats this week? When exactly does new RBN stuff even go up , its 5AM on Thursday and I know official DLC goes up at about 5AM but idk about RBN
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited May 2011
    Smirnoff;4403290 said:
    So whats this week? When exactly does new RBN stuff even go up , its 5AM on Thursday and I know official DLC goes up at about 5AM but idk about RBN
    It seems to average around 10-11 am central time. Sometimes they pop up later depending on if there are issues or not.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited May 2011
    Yeah HMX has to 'flip the switch' to get the material in the store, and they don't get into office until 9 to the earliest.

    I know we've got Sheep into Goats/systematomatic coming out today. Two songs smashed into one track for only $1!
  • PeridotWeaponPeridotWeapon Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    DragoonXD;4403292 said:
    It seems to average around 10-11 am central time. Sometimes they pop up later depending on if there are issues or not.

    Yeah, RBN content is a little odd. The songs are added to the servers on a daily basis, but the links only get added to the in-game store on Thursdays. They've always all been up by 3 PM Eastern (my usual home-from-work time) ever since they started this method, but may show up before that.

    Just remember to look several days back when hunting for new RBN content later today, even before the Gaga/Foreigner songs, as they may have "release days" as early as May 19th even though you couldn't buy them until today.


    [EDIT: Actually, it looks like some/all of them are up already.]
  • atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    I just checked, and 3 songs were up, including Sheep into Goats/systematomatic
    But they were marked as coming out on, like, the 24th.
  • PeridotWeaponPeridotWeapon Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    atalkingfish;4403406 said:
    I just checked, and 3 songs were up, including Sheep into Goats/systematomatic
    But they were marked as coming out on, like, the 24th.
    Nodnod. Ten songs at this point, but again, you have to go all the way back to the 19th/20th to find them all.
  • SmirnoffSmirnoff Opening Act
    edited May 2011
    Anything by any bands that at least over 50,000 people in the whole world have actually heard of up this week?
Sign In or Register to comment.