Bed Intruder song coming to RBN 2.0?

Bryan2BlazedBryan2Blazed Banned
edited March 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Found this the other day on Youtube. Bed Intruder Song - Rock Band Network Preview . Looks really cool. Whoever charted the vocal harmonies is a very talented person. What do you guys think about it? Anyone know anything about if this is really coming to the RBN? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5jpxlzv8r4

Comments

  • atalkingfishatalkingfish Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    Kario Charts - they have a thread on this very forum - is doing it.
  • Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Does anyone use the search function anymore?
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    I find the search function not very helpful, when I use it.
  • Nucks4cupNucks4cup Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    heck even seeing karioduderbn as the submitter for the video and maybe checking the 1st handful of thread authors would sufficed.
  • Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    DragoonXD;4341533 said:
    I find the search function not very helpful, when I use it.

    Then you don't know how to use a search engine very well. I can find almost anything let alone a topic that has had 4 topics on it in the last week with unique search terms.
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    It would be amazing if this really happened.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Catch-22;4341555 said:
    Then you don't know how to use a search engine very well. I can find almost anything let alone a topic that has had 4 topics on it in the last week with unique search terms.
    I shouldn't have to go through 6 pages of search results to find the RockGamer thread, when searching for "RockGamer".
  • Bryan2BlazedBryan2Blazed Banned
    edited March 2011
    I put in bed intruder in the search. Checked all types. Got no results.
  • KaneRobotKaneRobot Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    Gee, I figured the "Coming Soon to Rock Band Network!" description on the video is clear and direct enough.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    edited March 2011
    without getting into the debate on whether or not this particular thread should exist, my question about the youtube clip is: if this is RBN2, why are pro drums not charted? or are they and just not shown in this clip? Should I do a search on whether or not I'll be able to tell which RBN2 songs have pro drums charted?
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    All RBN2.0 songs should have pro drums authored, now that they can be tested and checked for errors.
  • Bryan2BlazedBryan2Blazed Banned
    edited March 2011
    KaneRobot;4341599 said:
    Gee, I figured the "Coming Soon to Rock Band Network!" description on the video is clear and direct enough.

    You think I would take any description on a youtube video seriously ? People will write anything to get views.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    edited March 2011
    DragoonXD;4341606 said:
    All RBN2.0 songs should have pro drums authored, now that they can be tested and checked for errors.

    right...I'm just wondering why the video doesn't show pro drums (i.e. the high hat is shown as a yellow tom instead of cymbal). That could just have been the choice of whoever posted the video to show, but it makes me curious - just because they now can, will they all? And, if not, will there be some indication (like there is supposed to be for double bass) whether or not the chart includes it?
  • TheComedianTheComedian Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    Is Rebecca Black's Friday next?
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    BachiG;4341614 said:
    right...I'm just wondering why the video doesn't show pro drums (i.e. the high hat is shown as a yellow tom instead of cymbal). That could just have been the choice of whoever posted the video to show, but it makes me curious - just because they now can, will they all? And, if not, will there be some indication (like there is supposed to be for double bass) whether or not the chart includes it?

    Pro Drums are mandatory now that we're able to test them in-game. I failed a chart recently strictly due to Pro Drum errors. This is checked for in Peer Review and playtest now.
  • Catch-22Catch-22 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    DragoonXD;4341562 said:
    I shouldn't have to go through 6 pages of search results to find the RockGamer thread, when searching for "RockGamer".

    As I said, then you can't work a search engine. Searching RockGamer thread title within a year the last year has it as the third option.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    edited March 2011
    Arcanon;4341648 said:
    Pro Drums are mandatory now that we're able to test them in-game. I failed a chart recently strictly due to Pro Drum errors. This is checked for in Peer Review and playtest now.

    Thank-you for the response.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited March 2011
    Bryan2Blazed;4341608 said:
    You think I would take any description on a youtube video seriously ? People will write anything to get views.
    ...Seriously? How paranoid are you?
  • Bryan2BlazedBryan2Blazed Banned
    edited March 2011
    GNFfhqwhgads;4342120 said:
    ...Seriously? How paranoid are you?

    Are you really in a thread I made? My how quickly we forget.
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited March 2011
    Bryan2Blazed;4342194 said:
    Are you really in a thread I made? My how quickly we forget.
    Come on. Show me how many RBN customs you can find that say 'Coming soon to RBN!' even though they aren't.
  • Bryan2BlazedBryan2Blazed Banned
    edited March 2011
    I have better things to do. I've already put you in your place once. You will not gloat me into an argument. Your not even worth the effort it takes me to move my fingers to type this. I do have energy to lift one finger for ya. I'm betting you can guess which one.
This discussion has been closed.