A few questions about RBN2.0

MileycyrussouljaMileycyrussoulja Road Warrior
edited March 2011 in The Rock Band Network
OK first, is it being released for Wii, and if so, what date? I think it has been released already, but I am not sure.

Secondly, what are the confirmed songs/songs available for RBN2.0 (like i said, I dont know if its out or not). I know Blue (Da Ba Dee), Pac-Man Fever, Froggy's Lament, and Bed Intruder Song are all coming to RBN2.0.

Lastly, do you NEED pro drums to play RBN2.0? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    No more RBN for the Wii at all unfortunately, unless Harmonix make a u-turn on that decision. Wii users weren't using RBN enough to justify the time and effort of porting the songs.

There's no complete list of songs that have been announced, but check the various authoring groups' websites and most of them will have a list of announced tracks. Like so.

No? You don't need Pro drums to play any song in Rock Band. All songs from now on will have Pro drums charted, but the old-style drums charts are still available (i.e. no differentiating between cymbals and toms) just as they always have been.
  • EndSYNTHEndSYNTH Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    Mileycyrussoulja;4342928 said:
    OK first, is it being released for Wii, and if so, what date? I think it has been released already, but I am not sure.

Secondly, what are the confirmed songs/songs available for RBN2.0 (like i said, I dont know if its out or not). I know Blue (Da Ba Dee), Pac-Man Fever, Froggy's Lament, and Bed Intruder Song are all coming to RBN2.0.

Lastly, do you NEED pro drums to play RBN2.0? Thanks in advance!

The only confirmed song thats downloadable right now is Blue (Da Be Dee). I imagine if you saw that one in the wii library then you have the RBN 2.0. however im not positive if its for Wii or not.
    -I heard those are coming out also, however the only song I am excited about coming out tommorow is ANAMANAGUCHI's Airbrush. But there should be more then 1 coming out tommorow i would imagine.
    --You don't need pro anything to play any of these songs ;). If you want to play regular drums, your more then welcome to. All the songs have Regular and Pro Drums.
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited March 2011
    I can confirm my entire EP will be coming to RBN 2.0
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited March 2011
    OK first, is it being released for Wii
    No. When RBN gets canceled due to lack of sales, that doesn't mean it'll come back, because a 2.0 slapped at the end won't make sales any better.
  • decyferdownrocksdecyferdownrocks Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    GNFfhqwhgads;4343201 said:
    No. When RBN gets canceled due to lack of sales, that doesn't mean it'll come back, because a 2.0 slapped at the end won't make sales any better.
    Why do you constantly insist on stating the obvious?
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    decyferdownrocks;4343620 said:

Because 2 people here didn't know that
  • mrjsr05mrjsr05 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Oscarvarium;4342947 said:
    No more RBN for the Wii at all unfortunately, unless Harmonix make a u-turn on that decision. Wii users weren't using RBN enough to justify the time and effort of porting the songs.

There's no complete list of songs that have been announced, but check the various authoring groups' websites and most of them will have a list of announced tracks. Like so.

No? You don't need Pro drums to play any song in Rock Band. All songs from now on will have Pro drums charted, but the old-style drums charts are still available (i.e. no differentiating between cymbals and toms) just as they always have been.
    What about the Chariot there was one song up there yesterday has it been taken down?
  • GNFfhqwhgadsGNFfhqwhgads 99% Washed Up
    edited March 2011
    decyferdownrocks;4343620 said:
    That depends, why do you not read topics you come into?
  • OmegaVitaminCOmegaVitaminC Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    Three tracks from VVVVVV have been announced