New Beatles DLC?

kingjollygreenkingjollygreen Unsigned
edited March 2011 in The Beatles: Rock Band
I was wondering if there's going to be any more full albums or any DLC of any kind any time soon. I really hope there are, I'd love to be able to get the White album and Magical Mystery Tour for DLC.

Comments

• mva5580mva5580 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Threads like this are why this forum should be closed. It still gives people some kind of false hope that SOMETHING will happen with the game.

Since HMX refuses to give an actual answer on the question, I'll do it for you. No, there will not be any more Beatles DLC.
  • nascarfan19nascarfan19 Headliner
    edited March 2011
    You're a little late to the party. Or not to party.
  • SirDavidTLynchSirDavidTLynch Headliner
    edited March 2011
    mva5580;4344342 said:
    Since HMX refuses to give an actual answer on the question, I'll do it for you. No, there will not be any more Beatles DLC.
    Except they still haven't said anything one way or the other. The least you can do is tell people that there hasn't been anything in over a year and let them draw their own conclusions rather than spreading your own speculation as fact.
  • Backbeat60-62Backbeat60-62 Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    We are awaiting the next DLC for 2011. I don't think it'll be a full album. It'll probably be a 4-song track pack!
  • SpokkerSpokker Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    The best situation I can think of is a Beatles Rock Band 2 with keys and pro mode support. Realistically, you'd export Beatles Rock Band songs into the new game (preferably without a fee, but I would expect one).
  • DistortionPedalDistortionPedal Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    It's just uncertain. A lot of people have drawn the conclusion that there won't be any more, or that there will be a new game. Well, the new game is improbable because new music games haven't been doing too well recently (over-saturation). The lack of any new DLC is also unlikely, because as a company staying in business is at the forefront, so an opportunity to make money will be jumped at.

I'm not sure if there will be any more, but if there hasn't been any news by the end of this year I'll abandon hope. In the meantime, just keep your fingers crossed for the Help! album.