Congrats to RBN artists playing main stage this year at Warped Tour!

kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
edited March 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Today brought the announcements of the bands that will be playing the Teggart/Main Stage this year at Warped Tour! RBN artists A Day To Remember, August Burns Red, Attack Attack!, Asking Alexandria, and The Devil Wears Prada take the main stage along artists like Paramore, 3Oh!3, Against Me!, D.R.U.G.S. and Less Than Jake.

Other RBN artists playing Warped this year include The Word Alive, Miss May I, Dance Gavin Dance, Winds Of Plague, Every Avenue, Of Mice and Men, The Dangerous Summer, The Acacia Strain, and Woe, Is Me. Also upcoming RBN artists A Skylit Drive and MC Lars.

:D

Comments

• GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    I'm going once it's at Blossom, and I wish the Wii could get these splendid tracks
  • kingtonyxkingtonyx Unofficial
    edited March 2011
    GameMaster439;4348781 said:
    I'm going once it's at Blossom, and I wish the Wii could get these splendid tracks

I'll be there at Blossom! I'm also going to the Detroit date so I can see New Years Day.

It is really too bad about the Wii and RBN :( So many tracks that never made it over.
  • GameMaster439GameMaster439 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Yea it sucks but oh well, and lucky but I'm not driving to Detroit.
  • ShoTTySLanKiNShoTTySLanKiN Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Hopefully we see more of these bands to promote them being on Warped Tour!
  • SeymourDuncan17SeymourDuncan17 Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    We absolutely need more Paramore.
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited March 2011
    They should just rename it Rock Band Network Tour :P
  • queuemarkqueuemark Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    kingtonyx;4348773 said:
    Also upcoming RBN artists A Skylit Drive and MC Lars.

Whoa. Wait.

MC Lars is an upcoming artist? When was this announced?

PLEASE tell me it'll be the track "Guitar Hero Hero." Because honestly, how could it not be?
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited March 2011
    queuemark;4348909 said:
    Whoa. Wait.

MC Lars is an upcoming artist? When was this announced?

PLEASE tell me it'll be the track "Guitar Hero Hero." Because honestly, how could it not be?

This Gigantic Robot Kills.

There would probably be legal issues with Guitar Hero Hero. Not saying the song isn't coming, because it very well might be, but it isn't in testing at the moment.
  • wesjett08wesjett08 Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    Ultra Saturday is currently in the Ernie Ball Battle of the Bands to play the Warped Tour in Cincinnatti. We finished around 20th place last year and we're looking good again this year.

If anyone would like to help us along then goto battleofthebands.com, Find us and vote :)
    edited March 2011
    wesjett08;4348969 said:
    Ultra Saturday is currently in the Ernie Ball Battle of the Bands to play the Warped Tour in Cincinnatti. We finished around 20th place last year and we're looking good again this year.

If anyone would like to help us along then goto battleofthebands.com, Find us and vote :)

I'll go vote for you :D
  • Fall Of SpartanFall Of Spartan Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    kingtonyx;4348773 said:
    Also upcoming RBN artists A Skylit Drive

Whoa for real? Any news about this, like what the status of it is?
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    Looks like it's getting revisions after playtest.
    edited March 2011
    DragoonXD;4349353 said:
    Looks like it's getting revisions after playtest.

Sweet, I've been following some of the RBN authors and i havent seen it anywhere, which is why i asked. Im so stoked.

Now if only we could get some We Came as Romans in here. Cant forget they are going to be at Warped Tour too (:
  • queuemarkqueuemark Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    ThatAuthoringGroup;4348925 said:
    This Gigantic Robot Kills.

There would probably be legal issues with Guitar Hero Hero. Not saying the song isn't coming, because it very well might be, but it isn't in testing at the moment.

Well, that's cool. Actually, that was awesome and I'll definitely buy it after that one listen. But still - Guitar Hero Hero! I'm sure it would be safe from legal issues as it's a pretty clear case of parody. That song would be hilarious and a blast.

Also, This Gigantic Robot Kills made me realize again how awesome some Aquabats would be.
    edited March 2011
    Fall Of Spartan;4349360 said:
    Sweet, I've been following some of the RBN authors and i havent seen it anywhere, which is why i asked. Im so stoked.

Now if only we could get some We Came as Romans in here. Cant forget they are going to be at Warped Tour too (:

For sure. I have to think they'll show up eventually, I mean Equal Vision has been doing some stuff lately with Chiodos and Pierce The Veil floating around in testing
    edited March 2011
    kingtonyx;4349508 said:
    For sure. I have to think they'll show up eventually, I mean Equal Vision has been doing some stuff lately with Chiodos and Pierce The Veil floating around in testing

Yeah i've seen something on another thread about PTV but they were dated like 2 months ago, along with A Skylit Drive, so i figured they dropped off the thing or something. We Came as Romans would be sick on here, the drums are very challenging and the beat, along with the lyrics are really good. They are the one band I've been wanting to be put on Rock Band for quite sometime now.

And since other bands from their label are floating around on RBN, as well as have songs on here, I feel like there is a good chance they will be on here soon.
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited March 2011
    With so many RBN bands playing does that mean perhaps no Warped Tour DLC pack for this year?
    edited March 2011
    There wasn't last year either, despite a good number of actual HMX DLC artists performing.

There could still be a Warped Tour pack this year for actual DLC with bands like Paramore, Simple Plan, 3Oh!3, Against Me!, etc. Major label bands not doing RBN.