who do I have to talk to get more Dear and the headlights?

c541timc541tim Unsigned
edited March 2011 in The Rock Band Network
seriously an amazing band and they have one song on RBN which means to me we can get more! right? so whats stopping it?

Comments

• ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    In order:
    c541tim;4349112 said:
    who do I have to talk to get more Dear and the headlights?
    The band themselves, as they decide what songs they want to put on the network. Email the band and tell them that you want more of their songs on RBN; bands love to hear fan feedback.
    c541tim;4349112 said:
    seriously an amazing band and they have one song on RBN which means to me we can get more! right? so whats stopping it?

Having one song on RBN doesn't always mean more is easily available. Just more likely. Artists may not want to add more songs, or may be missing masters. There's a variety of possibilites.

As above, contact the band and tell them you'd love to see more in RBN. It's in their (or their management's) hands.

EDIT: Also, stuff like this can be posted in this thread for future reference: http://www.rockband.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217431
  • SCFoxSCFox Opening Act
    edited March 2011
    I hope you haven't missed their other song "Sweet Talk" which was released as standard DLC a while back. And if you have go download it, it's great.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited March 2011
    I think in this case it'd be better to contact their label (Equal Vision, right?)
  • c541timc541tim Unsigned
    edited March 2011
    SCFox;4349260 said:
    I hope you haven't missed their other song "Sweet Talk" which was released as standard DLC a while back. And if you have go download it, it's great.
    lol of course I got sweet talk but 2 songs aint enough for this band:P

and do I like google there emails? or what? whats the best way to contact a band or a label?
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited March 2011
    c541tim;4349535 said:
    lol of course I got sweet talk but 2 songs aint enough for this band:P

and do I like google there emails? or what? whats the best way to contact a band or a label?

Most bands have an email address on their official website somewhere, just look for a 'contact details' kind of link.