Powermetal bands?

DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
edited April 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I want some help finding some of the RBN power metal bands.
I know Firewind & Sonata Arctica. I also like the Judas Priest sound of 3 inch blood.
I want bands that do the older metal sound is basically what I mean.
So if you guys can think of any bands that have the sound I'm looking for please post below.

Thanks ahead of time! :cool:

Comments

• DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Other than Amberian Dawn, the only other power metal tracks I can think of are "Simple Man" by Highlord and "Allegiance" by Blackguard (though that leans toward death metal).

Wow, I'm off my game, forgot "Voodoo Treasure" by Majestic (which has Firewind's singer), "Chasing the Light" by Nautiluz, and "Army of the Damned" by Pythia.
  • QuazifujiQuazifuji Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    Fight to Kill by Holy Grail's got an 80s metal feel with maybe a bit of power metal, so it would probably be up your alley. Possibly Simple Man by Highlord too.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    You should also check out Ayreon - Dawn of a Million Souls. It's more prog than power but definitely has that melodic metal feel, and a fantastic vocalist.
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    DragoonXD;4356122 said:
    Other than Amberian Dawn, the only other power metal tracks I can think of are "Simple Man" by Highlord and "Allegiance" by Blackguard (though that leans toward death metal).

Wow, I'm off my game, forgot "Voodoo Treasure" by Majestic (which has Firewind's singer), "Chasing the Light" by Nautiluz, and "Army of the Damned" by Pythia.
    Thanks for recommending Voodoo Treasure! Didn't know about that one.