Epic Rap Battles of History?

DaxterDudeDaxterDude Opening Act
edited April 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Nice Peter on Youtube has been making these for several months now. So I thought...why not suggest it? Would you kill to see something like this on Rock Band? Would you sing every word like you mean it? Give feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn7-fVtT16k&feature=channel_video_title

Comments

• KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Just went through and watched all of them. Some of them were sort of just okay, while others were hilarious. IMO, they wouldn't really be good for much in RB outside of harmonies, but I would still buy some of them. If they did release one for RB, I think in the spirit of the genre they ought to make a new one of Alex Rigopulos or John Drake vs. Bobby Kotick.

Also Ultimate Setlist.
  • m_estockm_estock Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    Einsten vs Stephen Hawking is hilarious.
  • DaxterDudeDaxterDude Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    m_estock;4356594 said:
    Einsten vs Stephen Hawking is hilarious.

Quote of the year! :D
    edited April 2011
    KEWB;4356531 said:
    Just went through and watched all of them. Some of them were sort of just okay, while others were hilarious. IMO, they wouldn't really be good for much in RB outside of harmonies, but I would still buy some of them. If they did release one for RB, I think in the spirit of the genre they ought to make a new one of Alex Rigopulos or John Drake vs. Bobby Kotick.

Also Ultimate Setlist.

There are plenty of artists from Youtube we could use. I'll post more suggestion threads when I find ones that fit. But seriously ERBOH is a series that would fit with the harmonies. I'd like to go up against my friends even though its kinda co operative with the scores. This series would fit and be unique. This is what I like to see on the Rock Band Network "New" and "Unique" concepts. We'll see if you keep bumping this thread we'll have the charting groups' attention.
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    DaxterDude;4356894 said:
    There are plenty of artists from Youtube we could use. I'll post more suggestion threads when I find ones that fit. But seriously ERBOH is a series that would fit with the harmonies. I'd like to go up against my friends even though its kinda co operative with the scores. This series would fit and be unique. This is what I like to see on the Rock Band Network "New" and "Unique" concepts. We'll see if you keep bumping this thread we'll have the charting groups' attention.
    I agree for the most part. Like I said, it would be good for harmonies. Hell, it would be AWESOME for harmonies. Most of them just wouldn't be that interesting instrumentally though. Not that that's a deal breaker for me. There are lots of songs that are only interesting on one or two instruments that I certainly don't regret buying. Hell, a couple of them only have one or two playable tracks (Cory Wong, Rodrigo y Gabriella, Drum Exercises for the Sufficiently Masochistic).
    edited April 2011
    KEWB;4357387 said:
    I agree for the most part. Like I said, it would be good for harmonies. Hell, it would be AWESOME for harmonies. Most of them just wouldn't be that interesting instrumentally though. Not that that's a deal breaker for me. There are lots of songs that are only interesting on one or two instruments that I certainly don't regret buying. Hell, a couple of them only have one or two playable tracks (Cory Wong, Rodrigo y Gabriella, Drum Exercises for the Sufficiently Masochistic).

EXACTLY! This is exactly how I feel. It would work out well in that sense.
  • LuigiHannLuigiHann Stormtrooper
    edited April 2011
    These are pretty funny. The Beethoven vs Beiber would be reasonably fun on keys, for what it's worth.

Since they're doing these twice a month, if an author got them interested they could conceivably record some with RB instrumentation in mind.
    edited April 2011
    LuigiHann;4358175 said:
    These are pretty funny. The Beethoven vs Beiber would be reasonably fun on keys, for what it's worth.

Since they're doing these twice a month, if an author got them interested they could conceivably record some with RB instrumentation in mind.
    It'd be sweet if we could contact Nicepeter on this one. But again that isn't my job and I don't have the words to grab his attention. You know anyone Luigi?
    edited April 2011
    The email to contact him at is [email]info@nicepeter.com[/email] please hand it off to someone! I'd like to see this work out :)
    edited April 2011
    I sent him a message via his contact page on his site as well.