Winning - A Song by Charlie Sheen

NecromancersLoveNecromancersLove Unsigned
edited April 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Ok like since we are soon to be getting Bed Intruder, which was made by schmoyoho, I think it would be cool to get Winning by Charlie Sheen. I dont know if it would be any funner than Bed Intruder but hey, its pretty catchy listen here if you dont believe me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg&feature=related

Plus theres Harmonies!

Comments

• KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    This has been talked about in my thread. Basically, The Gregory Brothers can't sell the song on iTunes because they would need Charlie Sheen's permission, just like they have Antoine's permission for Bed Intruder. Unless for some reason Charlie Sheen decides to allow the song to be sold, it can't appear in the Rock Band Network either....

Unless they recorded a version with no Charlie Sheen in it. Then it could be sold, but it would lose most of it's charm and people wouldn't care nearly as much.
  • NecromancersLoveNecromancersLove Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    I wonder if he would give them permission though. I mean he does always say hes a rockstar! Well he might as well start his career now. Lol

ALSO Cant wait for Bed Intruder and Double Rainbow
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    I highly doubt they would get permission from Charlie Sheen, but...I mean it's worth a shot right? Worst that could happen is he says no. I'm sure a lot of the people who've been "autotuned" like this would refuse and some would even be offended by something like this, but Charlie Sheen is crazy enough that I think we at least have some sort of shot at him agreeing.
  • TarrottTarrott Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    Charlie Sheen is grabbing every ounce of attention he can get right now. He'd probably go for this.
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Tarrott;4362802 said:
    Charlie Sheen is grabbing every ounce of attention he can get right now. He'd probably go for this.

Come to think of it though, wouldn't they need the interviewer's permission as well? They may even need ABC's permission. That could make things more difficult.
  • KariodudeKariodude Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    ABC doesn't own his voice. If a version went up for sale, they would have to replace the interviewers voice in the song first because they WOULD need permission from ABC for her part of the song.

For reference, go look at the original Bed Intruder song. There is part of a verse with the reporter saying "The man got away leaving behind evidence" that isn't in the iTunes version of the song because they cut it out before it could be sold.
  • exploderexploder Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    I was gonna get an alt. account saying I was charlie sheen...
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Kariodude;4363011 said:
    ABC doesn't own his voice. If a version went up for sale, they would have to replace the interviewers voice in the song first because they WOULD need permission from ABC for her part of the song.

For reference, go look at the original Bed Intruder song. There is part of a verse with the reporter saying "The man got away leaving behind evidence" that isn't in the iTunes version of the song because they cut it out before it could be sold.

That's sort of what I was thinking with the interviewer. I didn't consider another version though. Thanks for clearing that up and giving me more of a glimmer of hope. :D
    exploder;4363123 said:
    I was gonna get an alt. account saying I was charlie sheen...

You're not the only one who thought of this lol.