Pro keys training sections?

raynebcraynebc Road Warrior
edited April 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I tried to find if there was a post on the forum about this, but my search came up empty. For the four or so RBN songs I've tried that have keys, none of them seemed to have training sections defined. Is this something that RBN 2.0 doesn't allow? I couldn't find it in the documentation, perhaps it could be done, it's just that there's no public information about how to make them?

Comments

• FairwoodStudiosFairwoodStudios Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    We can't do training sections, that little bit isn't opened up to us. Not certain why, don't know if it's been explained, but it may be for lack of testability or due to some amount of extra work to implement them.
  • raynebcraynebc Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    I have my doubts about the complexity, I can't imagine they're more than just start and stop points.
  • OscarvariumOscarvarium Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    We can, however, place practice sections. This means you can isolate a whole keyboard solo (for example) instead of going for 50%-60% and hope it covers it.
  • raynebcraynebc Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    I suppose that's better than nothing at all, I'm just accustomed to using practice mode to practice the entire song. If Harmonix made it a little faster to navigate, (ie. switch to and loop the next practice section) it would be great.