Comments

  • libregkdlibregkd Rising Star
    edited April 2011

    The Main Drag – Love During Wartime

    The Main Drag – What’s Your Favorite Dinosaur?
    I just want to say I love you HMX, I hope we get most, if not all, The Main Drag songs out on the PS3 before you stop bringing over RBN1.0 songs.
  • edited April 2011
    PS3 never got "What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?" and "Love During Wartime"? I would think those 2 would have been the first Main Drag that the PS3 got

    "Whats Your Favorite Dinosaur?" is one of their best songs and "Love During Wartime" is probably their most famous. It was the song that played during the end of the season 2 finale of The Guild (the part where Codex sees Zaboo making out with the stunt mans roommate and she runs out of her body)
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    edited April 2011
  • folkeyefolkeye Headliner
    edited April 2011
    DrowGamer77;4361548 said:
    Thanks Folkeye

    :)

    You're welcome :D I'm actually flattered somebody missed the posts. LOL.
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    edited April 2011
    folkeye;4361564 said:
    You're welcome :D I'm actually flattered somebody missed the posts. LOL.

    Are you kidding? I love the PS3 RBN threads you do. Without the preview function in game, I find this to be very valuable for my purchase decisions.

    Thanks for taking the time to do this - it saves me the effort, for which I am grateful.
  • Flan26Flan26 Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    So what's the deal with 10 songs released at one time? Was the "5 song limit" that's been in effect since the debut of RBN a limitation by Sony, or an arbitrary number set by Harmonix (due to having to convert/re-author the 360 tracks to PS3 standards)?

    That said, can we expect more weeks of 5+ songs coming to the PS3?
  • Odin ForceOdin Force Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    I'll be getting the Amberian Dawn and both Main Drag songs. :)

    Thank you folkeye!
    Flan26;4361623 said:
    So what's the deal with 10 songs released at one time? Was the "5 song limit" that's been in effect since the debut of RBN a limitation by Sony, or an arbitrary number set by Harmonix (due to having to convert/re-author the 360 tracks to PS3 standards)?

    That said, can we expect more weeks of 5+ songs coming to the PS3?
    They're making up for some weeks where there was no PS3 RBN content.
  • LunaticSoulLunaticSoul Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    No CoN, no Ayreon, no Devin.. I just feel the urge to mash my keys, want RBN 2.0 stuff so badly..;)
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    DrowGamer77;4361577 said:
    Are you kidding? I love the PS3 RBN threads you do. Without the preview function in game, I find this to be very valuable for my purchase decisions.

    Thanks for taking the time to do this - it saves me the effort, for which I am grateful.
    I would sing "For he's a jolly good fellow" in Folkeye's honor, but it wouldn't be entirely accurate.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited April 2011
    Getting all.
    Add me if you guys want.. I buy almost all the DLC.
    Dangisuckatgamin
Sign In or Register to comment.