Interested in joining a team or something...

TekumotoTekumoto Unsigned
edited April 2011 in The Rock Band Network
Well Ive been interested in joining a team and even attempted to join one but never heard back from them. I do have a little bit of experince messing around with the GH (Deon101, You may have heard of me), and I have checked out the program and it doesnt seem to hard to figure out. I was just wondering if anyone knows if any teams are hiring right now or something

Comments

• Casto21Casto21 Rock and Roll Statistician
    edited April 2011
    Suggest posting on the creators.rockband.com forums. That's where all the groups are, though most are on here too.
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    We're looking for a few new faces!

Fill out this application and I can get back to you sometime tonight.
  • TekumotoTekumoto Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    Oh sweet. Im getting to this kind of late, but I put in my application. Hope its not to late (even though it is 12 midnight here...)
    edited April 2011
    Tekumoto;4364955 said:
    Oh sweet. Im getting to this kind of late, but I put in my application. Hope its not to late (even though it is 12 midnight here...)

You're not too late, we're still accepting applications! Yours didn't seem to go through though, no idea why...please try again, or you can fill out the Contact Us form with your email and I'll shoot you a message.
  • TekumotoTekumoto Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    Arcanon;4365976 said:
    You're not too late, we're still accepting applications! Yours didn't seem to go through though, no idea why...please try again, or you can fill out the Contact Us form with your email and I'll shoot you a message.

I completed the application again and i sent a message through the "Contact Us" link. Hoping to hear from you guys soon
    edited April 2011
    Tekumoto;4366426 said:
    I completed the application again and i sent a message through the "Contact Us" link. Hoping to hear from you guys soon

Confirmed, got it! Give me a bit to look it over and I'll email you in short order! Thanks!