Comments

• AskariNariAskariNari Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    In case anyone was wondering, here are the most likely songs to be ported in the coming weeks (Based on sales): A Christmas Rock Medley
    Marianas Trench
    I MAED A GAM3 W1TH ZOMB1ES 1N IT!!!1
    Special Effects
    Epic Symphony in A Flat Minor, First Movement: Marching Out
    Doomsday Party
    Flight of The Bumblebee
    The Deceiver
    Abigail
    Donuts, Go Nuts!

Now Or Never
    If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn
    Vault 101
    Dog Like Vultures
    Midnight Ride
    Creatures ov Deception
    Cheyne Stokes
    Icarus Lives
    Feast or Famine
    Epic Symphony in A Flat Minor, Second Movement: Blitz

Strong Tower
    XIV
    One Bad Man
    ZTO
    District of Misery
    Action/Adventure
    Night on Bald Mountain (Mussorgsky)
    Big Bad World One
    Deathbed Atheist
    We Collide
  • cardinals1992cardinals1992 Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    i really love to see marianas trench,dog like vultures, and now or never! i hope they in fact do come to the ps3! and i wished we are but instruments by where the ocean meets the sky and the healing by ivoryline would import to ps3 but im still happy with those 3 :)
  • DroosiesDroosies Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    I've been pushing for the Epic Symphony songs for MONTHS now. Words cannot express how disappointed I will be if PS3 gets updated to RBN 2.0 and I never get the chance to play these songs. It's good to know that purchase wise, both songs should make it over.
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Normally, I play catch-up with RBN stuff by buying a batch of recent releases every couple of months instead of keeping up week-by-week. However, I listened to the preview for You're a Wolf on rockbandaide.com because I liked the album cover artwork so much, and I decided I just couldn't wait...I'm getting it as soon as I can. Anything else from this week that I want will come later.
  • Odin ForceOdin Force Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    I'm getting all the dollar songs and the Amberian Dawn.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited April 2011
    I'm getting everything except the RBN overrated group called Evile/anything else that sounds like they are taking a crap. (pertains to 2 others)

Amberian is lucky their charts are fun.. and yes i only buy them for the charts because they don't get played much otherwise lol.

and Ps.
    I want Shoot the Zombies... one of the best Novelty songs that the PS3 probably won't get because of this death metal crap.
  • blingdomepieceblingdomepiece Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    Nothing without keys.
  • darkwinterbeast8darkwinterbeast8 Headliner
    edited April 2011
    Would definitely get the Amberian Dawn song. Maybe the Evile song but got to make sure I still have enough for the Mastodon track that is Regular DLC also being release this week.
    edited April 2011
    I hope we get more of a genre variety next week.
    I mean I love indie and all.. but we need more punk/rock/alternative tracks.
    I really hate metal.. half our store is metal.... i mean come on bring as much variety over as you can RB.... I know people only buy metal (seems like it) from the RBN.. but I buy everything except it (excluding some metal, aka power metal/old sounding REAL metal)
  • NumskullNumskull Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Numskull;4370895 said:
    Normally, I play catch-up with RBN stuff by buying a batch of recent releases every couple of months instead of keeping up week-by-week. However, I listened to the preview for You're a Wolf on rockbandaide.com because I liked the album cover artwork so much, and I decided I just couldn't wait...I'm getting it as soon as I can. Anything else from this week that I want will come later.
    Follow-up: I made the right move. You're a Wolf has instantly become one of my favorite songs on the Rock Band platform. Not much of a challenge, but I'm talking about the song itself, not the act of playing it. Those were 99 of the best cents I ever spent.
    edited April 2011
    Dangimarocker;4371555 said:
    I hope we get more of a genre variety next week.
    I mean I love indie and all.. but we need more punk/rock/alternative tracks.
    I really hate metal.. half our store is metal.... i mean come on bring as much variety over as you can RB.... I know people only buy metal (seems like it) from the RBN.. but I buy everything except it (excluding some metal, aka power metal/old sounding REAL metal)
    Sounds more like you hate Metalcore.
    edited April 2011
    darkwinterbeast8;4372115 said:
    Sounds more like you hate Metalcore.

Yes and I'm allowed to :)

Played all tracks I got today..
    Stan Bush, Widespread Panic, Ballyhoo, Sea Wolf, The B.O.L.T are all must buys.
    Sea Wolf because the song is really good. :)
    edited April 2011
    Dangimarocker;4372326 said:
    Yes and I'm allowed to :)

Not a fan of metalcore myself. Failed attempts of metal overcompensating by failing at hardcore breakdowns is what metalcore in general sounds like to me.