Songs with a little bit of double bass charting thrown in

dansolodansolo Rising Star
edited April 2011 in The Rock Band Network
The point of this thread is to put together a list for anyone who likes to use their left leg (or right leg if left handed) to play bass notes. I've noticed that a few RBN songs briefly chart both feet although this is rare and am trying to start a list which I will add to as I discover them and hopefully others can make suggestions as well. Sorry, forgot to mention I'm only on ps3

Kittie-The Truth: seems like it is fully charted towards the very end
The Acacia Strain-Dr. Doom: 2 or 3 parts have both feet charted, I think

Comments

• DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    "The Hounds of Anubis" by The Word Alive and maybe "The Resonance" by Decrepit Birth. I know there are more I can't think of at the moment.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    there´s a Bluefusion song with double bass, i doesn´t have a lot, its that what you´re looking for?
  • zemanator1zemanator1 Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    DragoonXD;4369040 said:
    "The Hounds of Anubis" by The Word Alive.

no it doesn't... those fast parts are just machine gun double bass... every section those parts come up, there is actually twice the bass as charted.

there are quite a few (x2 bass version) songs out now, if someone likes to use their second foot all the time
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    zemanator1;4369178 said:
    no it doesn't... those fast parts are just machine gun double bass... every section those parts come up, there is actually twice the bass as charted.

there are quite a few (x2 bass version) songs out now, if someone likes to use their second foot all the time
    Do you not realize what the OP is asking for? It is double bass charted when only the right foot should have been charted.
  • zemanator1zemanator1 Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    DragoonXD;4369213 said:
    Do you not realize what the OP is asking for? It is double bass charted when only the right foot should have been charted.

which doesn't happen in the hounds of anubis

and it's safe to assume what he's asking for happens in almost every tier 5 or 6 metal song, since a lot of quick double tapped bass hits are done with two feet though easily playable with one
  • BigWoodMan22BigWoodMan22 Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    Relentless Chaos by Miss May I has some good double bass with one foot speed going on which I love because that song is awesome. Have Faith In Me by A Day To Remember also has one little double bass "triplet" that probably shouldn't have been charted either but hey I'm not complaining, I use double bass all the time