Freezepop and RBN 2.0, hopefully?

CJHobbesCJHobbes Road Warrior
edited September 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I can't be the only one wondering/hoping/wanting/wishing/dying-to-know when we can expect Freezepop tracks for RBN 2.0?

Yes, I said when, because RBN is a darker place without them. My keyboard yearns for the synthetic goodness of their electro sound. I looked over at it the other day and I could swear it was frowning, the ivories turned down as if gravity multiplied under the weight of the black hole the absence of Freezepop has left in the marketplace. Late in the night I can hear the soft murmerings of electrical whimpers from its corner.

I can foresee the dark star collapsing unto itself, bringing about the apocalypse in December if this void continues to exist. I know I would not want the end of the world on my conscience. Therefore, we need your music: it's more than a matter of life or death, it's a matter of rawk.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I know there was at least one other song in the pipeline with Special Effects that never made it out. There is a chance that could come out eventually. Personally i would like I Am Not Your Gameboy and Do You Like Boys.
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Now that you bring it up, I would be REALLY surprised if we DIDN'T get anything from them in the relatively near future.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited April 2011
    I hope whatever Xbox gets that's freezepop with keys, gets put on PS3.
  • Soror_YZBLSoror_YZBL Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
  • CJHobbesCJHobbes Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    KEWB;4371464 said:
    Now that you bring it up, I would be REALLY surprised if we DIDN'T get anything from them in the relatively near future.
    That's partially why I made this thread. The first thing I thought of after hearing about RBN 2.0 was getting Freezepop DLC with the keyboard. And now that it's out, I haven't even heard a rumor of future DLC. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spots.
    Soror_YZBL;4371709 said:
    Chess King. Now.
    Yes, yes, and more and more yes. Also: Bike Thief.

They just need to upload their entire discography now.
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited April 2011
    One of the band still works for HMX does he not... if Freezepop really want more music in RBN then its extremely easy to get in touch with people who can make it happen so there is plenty of hope, it just depends on if the band are interested in the idea. Maybe the first release of a track of RBN1.0 was to test the waters as theyve done pretty much everything you can think of when it comes to music games.
    edited September 2011
    I know it's been a few months, but just wanted to update this thread to say we got Doppelg
  • MooTrainMooTrain Rising Star
    edited September 2011
    Doppelganger was awesome! I hope they update Special Effects to 2.0; I'd be all over that like a fat kid on cake.

The whole imaginary friends album would be great, actually. Natural Causes, Magnetic, and Lady Spider, especially.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited September 2011
    MooTrain;4489580 said:
    Doppelganger was awesome! I hope they update Special Effects to 2.0; I'd be all over that like a fat kid on cake.

The whole imaginary friends album would be great, actually. Natural Causes, Magnetic, and Lady Spider, especially.

I like cake. and im fat :(
  • SkodeSkode Headliner
    edited September 2011
    MooTrain;4489580 said:

Nice to see someone else really likes that song as much as i do
    edited September 2011
    Skode;4490059 said:
    Nice to see someone else really likes that song as much as i do

I agree with you both. That's the song I usually listen to first on the album.

I'd buy their whole library if they released it all. So many awesome songs.