Can someone tell me why this hasnt been uploaded to RBN?( No this isnt a request)

rockguy1314rockguy1314 Rising Star
edited April 2011 in The Rock Band Network
I've seen most of the rbn preview songs and mostly all of them are on rbn but why not this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZVrnz2fxd8

Comments

• TheHundredDollarHeadacheTheHundredDollarHeadache Pedantic Broken Record
    edited April 2011
    I hear a keyboard.

Maybe they didn't get it into the pipeline on time and now they have to put it in RBN 2.0.
  • rockguy1314rockguy1314 Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    TheHundredDollarHeadache;4376456 said:
    I hear a keyboard.

Maybe they didn't get it into the pipeline on time and now they have to put it in RBN 2.0.

But this song way made last year before all the rb3 keyboard stuff started
  • RockGamerRockGamer Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    rockguy1314;4376482 said:
    But this song way made last year before all the rb3 keyboard stuff started

We don't typically comment on issues in regards to why any particular artist may have previously been announced but no longer appears on the Network. In this case, however, the band has already answered the question on a video blog, so I don't mind repeating it here.

Our deal to bring out "No One Likes Superman Anymore" was made with the band prior to them signing to a major label. Once they did that, it complicated things to a point where we were unable to reach an agreement with all parties involved to continue bringing what was in effect a completed song to the Network. Unfortunately, at this point, it appears it will never come to fruition.

This is all we can say for the time being. Thanks for your interest.
    edited April 2011
    Ok thank you for letting me know. I play it on Jamlegend.com all the time and I would of loved to play it on Rock Band. What even disappoints me more is Jamlegend is closing down next friday.
  • ShoTTySLanKiNShoTTySLanKiN Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Damn this sucks! I had heard it was because they we were waiting for keys, man I hate how labels ruin a good thing, especially since the band is cool with doing it.

I guess we could always hope for them on official dlc.
  • uprkdarkwolfuprkdarkwolf Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    You would think that a deal that was made previously would still be valid, and the label doesn't have a say in it at all.

This would be a definite buy for me. Band probably doesn't want to release it without keyboard support. Who knows...
  • RockGamerRockGamer Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    uprkdarkwolf;4376731 said:
    You would think that a deal that was made previously would still be valid, and the label doesn't have a say in it at all.
    Unfortunately, that simply isn't always the case. Believe me, we're as upset as anyone about it, but at the current moment, there's nothing that can be done. Perhaps it'll change in the future, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
    edited April 2011
    RockGamer;4376847 said:
    Unfortunately, that simply isn't always the case. Believe me, we're as upset as anyone about it, but at the current moment, there's nothing that can be done. Perhaps it'll change in the future, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I'm hoping something changes in the future. No One Likes Superman Anymore is the only RBN song i like. I don't really like any RBN songs. Im not picky i just don't like most of them. But thanks for the information.
  • NoThru22NoThru22 Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    rockguy1314;4376868 said:
    I'm hoping something changes in the future. No One Likes Superman Anymore is the only RBN song i like. I don't really like any RBN songs. Im not picky i just don't like most of them. But thanks for the information.
    If you don't like "any of them" then you are the most picky person on the planet and you hate everything. You shouldn't say "I'm not picky", you should say "I'm so picky it hampers my ability to enjoy good music and gameplay."
  • KEWBKEWB Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    rockguy1314;4376868 said:

Have you listened to every song on the RBN? There's no way you don't like ANYTHING released on the RBN.
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    KEWB;4377402 said:
    Have you listened to every song on the RBN? There's no way you don't like ANYTHING released on the RBN.
    Especially since there are some songs that have a similar sound to this one.
    edited April 2011
    KEWB;4377402 said:

I haven't listened to every song released on Rock Band Network but from the ones I did listen to, I didn't really like any content.
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star
    edited April 2011
    rockguy1314;4377797 said:
    I haven't listened to every song released on Rock Band Network but from the ones I did listen to, I didn't really like any content.

I suggest looking up RBN songs of the genres you like and listening to those. The RBN is made of a vast amount of songs and genres. Dismissing most content due to how a fraction of it sounds is like dismissing Harmonix DLC entirely due to one week of songs.

The RBN store can be filtered by genre and other sortings. I suggest looking through...you might be surprised at what you find. I know I have. :)