RBN Songs "Currently Unavailable". I live in Texas, USA. Can't access any of them

NovemberXSunNovemberXSun Unsigned
edited December 2012 in The Rock Band Network
Just as the title states, I can't access any of the RBN songs, all of them have the "Currently Unavailable" note on them. I tried it with 2 different Xbox, have the same results.

I'm asking because I see alot of people HAVE access to some of the songs. So just wondering if someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• KoennKoenn Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    Are you referring to the stand-alone music store app for 360? I get the same error on RBN content when I shop for music using that, but the in-game music store works fine.

Edit: For what it's worth, how's it going, fellow Texan? :D
  • NovemberXSunNovemberXSun Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    Doin' fine, fellow Tejas brotha!

And yes, I am using that one...so that could account for the Currently Unavailable status on the RBN DLC. Ill try the inhouse RB3 music store when I get home.

Where are you from dude? I'm in san Antonio. I'll add your GT, its always cool to play wit a fellow Texan!
  • DragoonXDDragoonXD Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Yeah, RBN songs should be available in the RB2 and RB3 stores, especially if you're in the US. I don't know what else would be wrong if they don't work there.

I am also located in Texas...
  • Time-MasheenTime-Masheen Unsigned
    edited April 2011
    Maybe it's your ISP acting up? Both me and Kariodude are from Texas and it works fine for us.
  • KoennKoenn Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    I'm in DFW, originally from Austin.
  • rose_of_jerichorose_of_jericho Opening Act
    edited April 2011
    We should start a texas thread. =P
    We're in San Antonio and record in Austin!
  • Odin ForceOdin Force Road Warrior
    edited April 2011
    Hello from up north in Tulsa, Oklahoma! :)

...And sorry you're experiencing technical difficulties.
  • HMXLachesisHMXLachesis Harmonix Alum
    edited April 2011
    The Rock Band Network is not supported in the external application. We know the "currently unavailable" is causing confusion right now and we're working to get that fixed. All RBN songs are available via the in-game store, though!
  • nekcutanekcuta Unsigned
    edited July 2011
    HMXLachesis;4378347 said:
    The Rock Band Network is not supported in the external application. We know the "currently unavailable" is causing confusion right now and we're working to get that fixed. All RBN songs are available via the in-game store, though!

Why is this still down? Every song I want to get is "Currently Unavailable"!
    edited July 2011
    Do you all not have the game or something? Is it so hard to pop in the disc?
  • Dogmatic2020Dogmatic2020 Rising Star
    edited July 2011
    dragoonxd;4464080 said:
    is it so hard to pop in the disc?

god yes
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited July 2011
    nekcuta;4464045 said:
    Why is this still down? Every song I want to get is "Currently Unavailable"!

What region are you in? RBN isn't available in all countries.
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    ThatAuthoringGroup;4464095 said:
    What region are you in? .

Thread title.
    edited July 2011
    TubaDude49;4464124 said:
    Thread title.
    That was a different person than the one who started the thread. This thread is 3 months old.
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited July 2011
    Oh, whoops
  • dragon87dragon87 Unsigned
    edited July 2011
    rock band 2 networck is down to but the music store works fine
  • dragon87dragon87 Unsigned
    edited July 2011
    why is it down?
  • ThatAuthoringGroupThatAuthoringGroup Numero Uno Super **** Fanboy #1
    edited July 2011
    Wait, are you using the rock band 2 disc?

Any rbn dlc since Feb does not work in rock band 2.
  • xXAlesanaXxxXAlesanaXx Unsigned
    edited December 2012
    so all you have to do is go into the rock band in-game store on the disk and it will let you download all of the "currently unavailable" songs? and I'm currently in Australia
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited December 2012
    xXAlesanaXx;4947187 said:
    so all you have to do is go into the rock band in-game store on the disk and it will let you download all of the "currently unavailable" songs? and I'm currently in Australia

nope, you can't download RBN songs on an Australian account.

what you can do is make an extra account from 1 of the countries that does have RBN access (US, UK, Germany, etc.),buy Euro or US MSP online, and buy them on that profile.
    As long as you download those songs on the console you want to play them on, you don't have to be signed in to that 2nd profile to actually play them. if you want to play them on another console you have to be signed into it and be online to play them though.